Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-30-2016, 01:36 PM   #16
North Star
Max

Re: What the Alt Right is

Back to the OP. Looks like I am Alt-Right without ever knowing it before now.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:43 PM   #17
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
I wish I could work tax free with free food and housing and a check from the tribe!There are no razor wire fences keeping them in.Just laziness and ignorance.Just the way their Chiefs like themIts their own people screwing them.One of the Chiefs out in the Dakotas has a multi-million dollar yacht sitting on the plains while his "brothers"live in filth.Its not the white man keeping them down.
Really no different than the current US and state governments. The Chiefs are like Politicians, they make the rules that do not apply to them, and they seek to control the ignorant masses through handouts. Brilliant
Old 08-30-2016, 08:23 PM   #18
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Really no different than the current US and state governments. The Chiefs are like Politicians, they make the rules that do not apply to them, and they seek to control the ignorant masses through handouts. Brilliant
It is the same thing but worse because its their so called "brothers"doing it to them while they blame the white man.It probably feels better to blame the white man and his blankets but it boils down to the individual and making the right decisions.Same with the blacks.The blame game is bullshit after a 100 years its them not anyone else that holds them down.
Old 08-31-2016, 02:49 AM   #19
TheMackDaddy
The who's who of hoos

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post

Just which reservations have you traveled in? I guess we have yet to travel any of the same ones, because the ones I know are all sub-third world shitholes with dilapidated guvermunt housing and garbage blowing around on overgrazed land. Except the areas owned by whites. Yes, that is an overgeneralization. But it is nevertheless true.
back before whites came here giving everyone STDs and murding women and children...Indians lived in tents in the wild...would you consider these 3rd world shit-holes? Or is all the garbage and dilapidated housing brough by modernizing whites what makes it look like a shithole?

If how they lived before europeans came is still a shithole in your opinion...they probably don't care...they probavly think the new yourk skyline looks like a grey shithole
TheMackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:15 PM   #20
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMackDaddy View Post
back before whites came here giving everyone STDs and murding women and children...Indians lived in tents in the wild...would you consider these 3rd world shit-holes? Or is all the garbage and dilapidated housing brough by modernizing whites what makes it look like a shithole?

If how they lived before europeans came is still a shithole in your opinion...they probably don't care...they probavly think the new yourk skyline looks like a grey shithole
Just for your 411.The natives murdered and stole lands from other tribes and hunted for money.Some were cannibals also.Their treatment of captives makes ISIS look like choir boys.
Everyone has had a hand at changing the landscape.Even the natives.The New York skyline marks a shithole.Its just south in a place called New Jersey
Old 09-02-2016, 10:39 AM   #21
mepps1

Quote:

Yup. That's more or less how it happened. It's not like the natives had been building huge temples, mounds, pyramids, and complex cities before whitey came along. Or as though they burned huge swaths of forest in order to keep the savannah open or forests clear. (Don't mistake me, I'm not saying by any means that any modification, "native" or otherwise of the "natural" landscape is a negative one. That would be your own watermelon hypothesis, not mine.)

The Aztecs are well known to have enjoyed very friendly relations with the tribes they subjugated, whom they taxed regularly for human sacrifice victims. Not many people know that the subsequent raiding parties the enslaved tribes mounted in friendly competition with their fellow enslaved tribes was actually the origin of "Kumbaya".

This is your brain on Disney and leftist groupthink, people. Don't let it happen to someone you love!

Anyone on earth who cares to can leave behind toilet paper, sewer service, electricity, beer and other vital services, like Pokemon Go and guvermunt housing. Yet almost no one does. Paradise awaits you. Please take care to log on once or twice a year to let us all know how it's going for you.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:41 PM   #22
fitz

Difference between Alt-white and Alt-west.

https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/09/...white.html?m=1
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 06:27 PM   #23
fitz

I got $10 that El Marxist melts down and gets banned.
Old 03-20-2018, 06:53 PM   #24
HARVESTER

Quote:

Resident asshole; Grow up and think. Stop being a useful idiot. If you feel guilt, then I would recommend doing some restitution projects for blacks, Asians, Hispanics... basically anything other than whites. Guilt-ridden whites are always in high demand. Do some good work in the hood... but you wont, because you live in Palo Alto where the population is 98 percent White and Asian right? Always is the same with mind-controlled assholes. If you lived in a less sheltered environment you may open the eyes and see something.

Let's nip it in the bud - you are product of a social engineering project. You have been tricked into a construct that makes you think a certain way... a useful idiot.

You are gay, self loathing, and probably missing a chromosome. Self destruction is in the white genome - has been for many years.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 07:01 PM   #25
fitz

Oh El Mero, El Marxist here it is...
Now, could this happen in the US?
With your help, maybe.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world...nority-farmers

World Finally Notices Plight of South Africa's Minority Farmers

“The world is witnessing the beginning of the end of South Africa as a viable country,” explained Harry Booyens, author of AmaBhulu: The Birth and Death of the Second America recounting the history of South Africa while interweaving the story of his ancestors. “The only possible means of long term survival for non-Blacks is formal secession.”
“The world supported the split of the Sudan into two countries based on race; it is now inevitable in South Africa,” he told The New American in an e-mail. “The only question is how many will have to die before the inevitable happens. The Western countries do not have the moral guts to accept 4.5 million white refugees; it is impossible to kill 4.5 million white people without using gas chambers, it is impossible to turn 4.5 million White Christian Westerners into African subsistence farmers, especially when a government has stolen all their land to start with.”
“So, the only possibility is secession,” Booyens said".

Last edited by fitz; 03-20-2018 at 07:05 PM. Reason: add
Old 03-20-2018, 08:12 PM   #26
fitz

El Mero, El Marxist what do you think of this statement?

Three of the pillars of Western Civilization: Christianity, the Graeco-Roman legacy, and the European races.

If you disagree with any please explain.
Old 03-20-2018, 09:26 PM   #27
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Now that made me almost spit out my beer......almost
Old 03-20-2018, 10:17 PM   #28
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

I've actually enjoyed the discussion. It drives me towards my firm convictions. It's quite sad to see one so disillusioned and programmed.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:59 AM   #29
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Yeah I'm not taking that. Doesn't matter much anyway. El Mero is Manmarvel and I don't know who else.

He'll be back like herpes to tell us how smart and virtuous he is and how everyone who disagrees is a Nazi.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:01 AM   #30
triponempa
internet troll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
Yeah I'm not taking that. Doesn't matter much anyway. El Mero is Manmarvel and I don't know who else.

He'll be back like herpes to tell us how smart and virtuous he is and how everyone who disagrees is a Nazi.
you guys attack everyone but when you get attacked - get all butt hurt about it-
there are about 6 or you on these threads - just look at the post count if you wanna know who you are
all of you with over 2000 posts - mostly on this section - almost never about spearfishing
well - just in case you all forgot - you are a bunch of nazi assholes - and furthermore - likely big time COWARDS
talking smack on the internet is cheap - and thats why i only come on here every month or so to remind you all - thet we RAE watching and if certain people - you talk smack about - actually knew where to find you - you would literally run and hide before standing up for this shit you talk online all the time.
**** you all - and if I ever see you in person - we can watch you run and hide
triponempa is offline   Reply With Quote