Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 03-21-2018, 06:21 AM   #31
mepps1

Re: What the Alt Right is

Quote:
Originally Posted by triponempa View Post
you guys attack everyone but when you get attacked - get all butt hurt about it-
there are about 6 or you on these threads - just look at the post count if you wanna know who you are
all of you with over 2000 posts - mostly on this section - almost never about spearfishing
well - just in case you all forgot - you are a bunch of nazi assholes - and furthermore - likely big time COWARDS
talking smack on the internet is cheap - and thats why i only come on here every month or so to remind you all - thet we RAE watching and if certain people - you talk smack about - actually knew where to find you - you would literally run and hide before standing up for this shit you talk online all the time.
**** you all - and if I ever see you in person - we can watch you run and hide
Well, OK. Thanks for the warning. I'll try to keep my running shoes close.

It's good that there are keyboard commandos like yourself who can rain down virtuous fear on, er, "smack talkers" who threaten violence on people with whom they disagree. Oh, wait. That's you. Run! The virtuous interwebby hate fighters may come for you any day now.

Irony doesn't have meaning for you, does it?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:34 AM   #32
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
Irony doesn't have meaning for you, does it?
Damn that's funny
Old 03-21-2018, 06:34 AM   #33
HARVESTER

Quote:
you guys attack everyone but when you get attacked - get all butt hurt about it-
there are about 6 or you on these threads - just look at the post count if you wanna know who you are
all of you with over 2000 posts - mostly on this section - almost never about spearfishing
well - just in case you all forgot - you are a bunch of nazi assholes - and furthermore - likely big time COWARDS
talking smack on the internet is cheap - and thats why i only come on here every month or so to remind you all - thet we RAE watching and if certain people - you talk smack about - actually knew where to find you - you would literally run and hide before standing up for this shit you talk online all the time.
Yeah baby! Internet war! Tough guy says internet talk is cheap, then makes threats... I love it.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:52 AM   #34
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Well, that didn't take long.

RAE? Real Academia Española? I didn't know it had become so leftist radicalized.
Old 03-21-2018, 03:17 PM   #35
fitz

REAL RACISM: BlackLivesMatter Leader Calls for Genocide of White People…

Yusra Khogali, a Canadian Black Lives Matter leader, is a real piece of work. And by that I mean she’s a racist stinkpot with the IQ of a two-by-four. We’ve written about Khogali at least once before. You may have spotted her in the news a while back, when she tweeted out a ‘prayer to Allah,’ asking him to keep her from killing white people. #LittleMuslimThings

Well, Yusra just made the news again. This time for calling white people subhuman and talking about wiping them out. No joke…

A Black Lives Matter leader has come under fire after arguing on social media that white people are “sub-human” and suffer from “recessive genetic defects,” and musing about how the race could be wiped out.
“Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”

“Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy,” she added.
The Black Lives Matter leader then wondered how the white race could be wiped out. According to her, “Black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

Imagine if a non-BlackLivesMatter-SJW said something like this? The whole of American conservatism would be held responsible. Actually, you don’t have to imagine, because it’s already happened (see UN Demands America Pay Black People. For… Slavery?! and College Football Star Says He Raped Woman As Payback for ‘400 Years of Slavery…’). Conservatives, or anyone the left disagrees with, are still being lambasted for the racism of strangers who lived 100 years ago. To whom we have zero connection. But this? Perfectly permissible.

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/yu...ople-genocide/
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:56 PM   #36
fitz

El Marxist, before you come and collect "your debt" that you say I owe, I want a refund first.

Fiscal Impact of Whites, Blacks and Hispanics (on Economy)

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/...and-hispanics/
Old 03-21-2018, 03:58 PM   #37
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Says the person with no picture of themselvesHeres a little advice for your type.Put some duct tape around the hole so you dont get splinters!
Old 03-22-2018, 11:01 PM   #38
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
El Marxist, before you come and collect "your debt" that you say I owe, I want a refund first.

Fiscal Impact of Whites, Blacks and Hispanics (on Economy)

http://thealternativehypothesis.org/...and-hispanics/
So, El M, I figure the $7000 figure is high. 2014 number, we are now at 2018, but years before should be less. The cost back in 1918 was not the same as 2014. I will adjust the number down to $1000 per year. That's $1000 X 200 years (my family has paid taxes) X 8 families X 5 taxpayers per family, note some did not pay taxes, but I reduced the family number accordingly. So, 1000X200X8X5=8mill for my family alone. Times how ever other many families during the time period?
So when you demand reparations, as a good civil person of western civilization, deduct the amount my family and all the others contributed in your calculation. Otherwise, pack up your sh!t, gather your friends and leave in peace. Wankanda awaits you.
That doesn't include interest on the monies paid. Let's say 3 percent, and compound it for 200 years. Ouch.
Of course living in peace would be better.

Last edited by fitz; 03-22-2018 at 11:28 PM. Reason: spelling ++
Old 03-23-2018, 12:04 AM   #39
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Says the person with no picture of themselvesHeres a little advice for your type.Put some duct tape around the hole so you dont get splinters!

That's the really hard part about all this. I'm not sure who I should be running from. So every time I see someone I don't recognize, I have to sprint. I've lost twenty pounds already. Life is hard when some guy in the interwebby sez his daddy is bigger than mine.

When someone with multiple online pseudonyms who is famous for epic threads on failed double roller guns says he's tough because he says so. Well....... Wouldn't you be afraid?

Last edited by mepps1; 03-23-2018 at 09:28 AM.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote