Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 02-23-2018, 12:16 AM   #31
techwiz44

Re: Parkland High School shooting

More government failure, but hey, let's force law abiding citizens to give up their guns while the pussy sheriff sits outside while a madman kills the students. This is what you get when you rely on the government to protect you!

Bet he's hell on wheels drawing chalk outlines.

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:46 AM   #32
2fishin2
Pacific Spearo

Let's arm the teachers....lol now that's a real answer
2fishin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:48 AM   #33
2fishin2
Pacific Spearo

The US is 4.4 percent of the world's population.....but we have 44 percent of the world's guns. Probably something wrong with that?
2fishin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 07:35 AM   #34
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fishin2 View Post
Let's arm the teachers....lol now that's a real answer
You're an MSM propaganda parrot with no critical thinking skills if you really believe that's what he meant.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:12 AM   #35
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 08:14 AM   #36
Wayward Son

the sentinel program in polk county:

Old 02-23-2018, 08:31 AM   #37
OBLIGATED

Picture of the wicked witch and her flying monkey.
These assholes had several calls about this nut job and did NOTHING!Scumbag was drinking gas and cutting himself and he was NOT held for an evaluation.Good ole liberal broward county.Now you have 17 dead kids blood on YOUR hands by being brain dead incompetent fools.
The deputy that was at the school cowered for 4 minutes while children were being executed.He now has police guards at his house.Shoot yourself scumbag.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fire him.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	237081   Click image for larger version

Name:	nutjob.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	237082   Click image for larger version

Name:	nutz.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	237083  
Old 02-23-2018, 08:37 AM   #38
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
More government failure, but hey, let's force law abiding citizens to give up their guns while the pussy sheriff sits outside while a madman kills the students. This is what you get when you rely on the government to protect you!

Bet he's hell on wheels drawing chalk outlines.
Probably eats the chalk.The sheriff is another liberal scumbag politician.BSO has a long history of criminal activity.One of their former sheriffs who was a gun grabber went to federal prison for corruption,several officers were running a whorehouse with street hookers they coerced/threatened
Old 02-23-2018, 08:49 AM   #39
Marcus

Communist News Network following the globalist agenda to eliminate citizens' rights to defend themselves.

Florida Shooting Survivor Doubles Down: CNN's Entire Townhall Was Scripted

Quote:

"So what had happened was four days ago I had gotten contacted by a lady named [State of the Union executive producer] Carrie Stevenson from CNN. She had asked me originally to just write a speech. It was going to be at the town hall at the BB&T Center [in Sunrise, Florida]. So I agreed. I felt like it would be the right thing to do. Be able to go speak my part as well as open eyes to a few things that I thought that can make this situation a little better. From there, three days ago, so the next day after that I had gotten an email back from her and she asked for more of questions rather than a speech. Which I was totally fine with so I wrote a little less of a speech and more of questions that I wanted to ask at the town hall. The day after that it was more of just questions. She asked for just questions that I would like to ask."

"So, I gave her my questions and then yesterday, at about 5:15, I made contact with her. And she had asked if I had just asked her one question. So what they had actually done was wrote out a question for me because in my interview with CNN, I had talked about arming the teachers, if they were willing to arm themselves in the school to carry on campus. And they had -- she had taken that of what I had briefed on and actually wrote that question out for me. So I have that question here if you would like me to ask it for you."
Quote:
No video of Cruz shooting anyone.
No video of Cruz with a weapon Feb 14.
No eyewitness saying I saw Cruz shoot someone Feb 14.
The fact that this happened in an upscale left leaning community stinks to high heaven. Parkland is essentially a gated city. You don't live there unless you have the big bucks. I think this whole thing has been scripted.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 02-23-2018, 09:08 AM   #40
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Communist News Network following the globalist agenda to eliminate citizens' rights to defend themselves.

Florida Shooting Survivor Doubles Down: CNN's Entire Townhall Was Scripted

The fact that this happened in an upscale left leaning community stinks to high heaven. Parkland is essentially a gated city. You don't live there unless you have the big bucks. I think this whole thing has been scripted.
One of my old neighbors up here in Georgia was a commander for Parkland.He was bitching about hearing machinegun fire but had the balls to admit he has an unstamped H&K MP5 he liberated from the department.Elitest liberal asshole.
Old 02-23-2018, 10:35 AM   #41
jfjf

I like the comments by the sheriff that they were looking at 20 minute old video but thought it was real time.... but this error endangered nobody???? How many hero cops were
Pointing weapons at terrified students during the period because of mass confusion??
jfjf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:34 AM   #42
Wayward Son

wait until one decides on a few feet of chain and a can of gas for the attack.

Old 02-23-2018, 11:47 AM   #43
Gary Schulte

Send a message via AIM to Gary Schulte

I don't understand the reluctance to arm willing teachers. We armed pilots after 9/11. I worked for US Airways at the time (until 2005). I was a Lead Mechanic and was there when the cockpit doors were replaced so you couldn't just kick one open. There was a program put in place to let pilots carry concealed onboard at which point they place there handguns in a lock box. True, lots of these pilots were ex-military but I see no reason why teachers couldn't do the same thing if they're qualified. The pilots wanted a way to defend themselves and their passengers. I don't see the difference.

Read more here: https://www.wired.com/2012/01/armed-...eyond-cockpit/
Gary Schulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 12:28 PM   #44
Marcus

This reminds me of all the people who were deemed 'negligent' during 9/11 getting promoted.

The FBI Is Corrupt And Incompetent – Pelosi Says, "Give 'Em A Raise!"

Quote:

Shooting happens in Dem territory.

FBI fails to curtail the shooting even though they were notified.

Dems police forces, under the guise of Sheriff Isreal, are dysfunctional and standing around with guns.

Dems blame guns and not the groups in which we pay OUTRAGEOUS sums of money through taxes.

Dems demand FBI gets a raise.

Next shooting scheduled to happen as soon as new funds are deployed.

Rinse and repeat.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:59 PM   #45
Marcus

http://mileswmathis.com/florida.pdf