Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Dive Boats 4-Sale

Dive Boats 4-Sale Have a dive boat you want to sell? Post photos and a good description, and you may just have some success.

Old 11-04-2018, 03:44 PM   #1
Spearsurf

Dive Boat Wanted!!

Aloha team,

I’m located on the Central Coast of California. I’m looking for a turnkey, excellent condition boat for diving, fishing and overnighters to the islands. I love the twin hull boats, but they are harder to find. Inspired by Radon, Parker & Farrallon center console boats. Ideal boat would have a cabin for at least two to sleep. $15k budget. Shoot me an email at spearsurf@outlook.com if you have something that fits my description. Not open to any “projects” or boats that “need some work”. I need a seaworthy and SAFE boat that I can feel good about bringing my son on. Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you! Cheers
Spearsurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 12:15 PM   #2
sbsurfer

Re: Dive Boat Wanted!!

To be honest you'll probably have a hard time finding an island worthy boat for 15k...especially a Radon and the other brands you mentioned....those used in decent shape will start around 35k. You might want to look for something a little cheaper than those if budget can't be increased....add Arima and skipjack to that list for the more affordable brands. for 15k you might be able to fnid a decent 17ft Arima that's good to hit the islands on the right days.
sbsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2018, 09:44 PM   #3
Markio
Shoot to eat

Doesn't hurt to ask..but too long of a wishlist for 15k.
Markio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:04 PM   #4
danidanko

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...755724245.html
ready to go island or whatever
danidanko is offline   Reply With Quote