Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2006 Tournament Archives > The Southern Open State Championship 2006

The Southern Open State Championship 2006 Check here for threads about the Southern Open. Links to forms, info, etc.

Old 06-22-2006, 05:58 PM   #1
RichT

holy smokes! Prizes out the wazoo!!

Just went to one of the many designated prize pick-up points tonight and Ive really got to say that people are stepping up to support divers rights and the FRA by donating to the SO!!

In addition to what Ive already got in my garage which is 3 spearguns,a trailer wheel jack, two sets of Bennet trim tabs, a 150.00 gift certificate to Berns Steakhouse, a gallon of Crown rum, a Dacor BC, a 300.00 pendant from Diamonds Direct,and numerous flashlights from ikelite...
I just picked up a 1000.00 hoseless dive computer from Aquatic Obsessions,a Zeagle ranger BC, 2 pairs of 200.00 fins from Atomic as well as a box full of bootys, a 350.00 wetsuit from Pinnacle, 2 wetsuits from oceanic with the slickskin interior, dive knives,diveskins, a big box full of goodys from Oceanic, as well as several other boxes of boating and diving goodys that I havent even looked at yet!!!
The scary part is that I know that Im only one of many people picking up prizes!

All I can say to everybody who has donated is THANKS!!
RichT is offline   Reply With Quote