Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Tournament and Event Archives > 2010 Tournament Archives > 2010 The Blue Wild Expo - June 5-6, 2010

2010 The Blue Wild Expo - June 5-6, 2010 This is a world-class spearfishing event with over 1,000 participants at the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center.

Old 05-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
MAKO Spearguns
Sponsor

Blue Wild Sale: MAKO Spearguns

MAKO Spearguns will be presenting at the Blue Wild Expo in less than two weeks! We are very excited about being able to showcase a number of prototypes including an enclosed track railgun (thanks Tinman and Griswald), an open track carbon fiber barrel for our Iconic and Oceanic grips, an enclosed track hybrid gun which will feature an “American Shaft” mechanism and our own freedive fins with removable/replaceable blades . Chad Griswald, a truly gifted craftsman and engineer, will be attending as part of the MAKO team and will be available to answer questions on these and other exciting projects.

We will also be bringing down a complete selection of our products for both display and for sale. As you can imagine, we don’t intend to haul this stuff back up to Virginia, so everything will be on sale. We will be offering a 10% discount (below our already very competitive price schedule) on EVERYTHING we sell at the show.

However, we have a limited amount of space and we want to ensure that we bring the products that YOU want most. So between now and Tuesday June 1, we are offering a special deal only to Blue Wild attendees. We will offer the 10% discount AND free delivery to the show for anything you order between now and 10:00 a.m. June 1.

To make use of this special offer, our customers will need to place the order by phone during normal business hours (and pre-pay when the order is placed) to allow us time to guarantee free delivery at the show. If we get too many orders for bulky items, such as wetsuits, we may have to modify our offer simply because of physical constraints, but we will do our best.

So if there is something that is on your wishlist and you (or your friends) are going to the show, now is the time to place that order. If you are planning on making a significant purchase or ordering a gun or a wetsuit, the MAKO discount should about cover your admittance fee to the show! .

Again, this special offer is available only for Blue Wild Attendees.

We encourage everyone who can possibly work it into their schedule to try to make the show. The Expo really is like nothing else we’ve seen; the diversity of presentations, the accessibility of diving greats, the positive energy and enthusiasm is absolutely contagious. Please take a look at the extensive roster of sponsors that Sheri has assembled; I can’t think of a better place to do some comparison shopping.

Sheri always puts on an incredible show and we are confident that this one will be better than ever. If you have never attended, the raffle prize table is pretty overwhelming in and of itself!

If you stop by our booth and I’m not there, it’s because I’m NOT gonna miss Dan Mcmahon’s presentation. I’m sure there will be several others that I will need to get a pass for as well.

Hope to see you all there!

Dive Safe

Dano

Dano Krahling
Mako Spearguns
39 McWhirt Loop #103
Fredericksburg, Va. 22406
ph 540-361-1570

http://www.makospearguns.com/

http://www.facebook.com/makospearguns

HIGH PERFORMANCE GEAR - DIRECT FROM MAKO - NO DIVE SHOP MARKUP!
MAKO Spearguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 11:26 PM   #2
JuJuMan16
Hogfish Slapper

Re: Blue Wild Sale: MAKO Spearguns

Very nice, im calling you guys tomorrow, i have a few things on a wish list.

http://www.sf-ft.com/
JuJuMan16 is offline   Reply With Quote