Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:05 AM   #376
mepps1

Re: Holding Trump accountable

https://www.yahoo.com/news/protestor...155935861.html

More good news for the west!

The Clinton / Obama land grabs are in the crosshairs.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:47 PM   #377
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/protestor...155935861.html

More good news for the west!

The Clinton / Obama land grabs are in the crosshairs.
MAGA!Its the peoples land.ALL the people not just some stinky hippy campers that dont pay taxes.
Old 12-04-2017, 04:48 PM   #378
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
MAGA!Its the peoples land.ALL the people not just some stinky hippy campers that dont pay taxes.
Stinky hippies don't bother me too much. They don't donate jillions of dollars to Greenpeace and Sierra Club. Wealthy coastal types with strong opinions, lots of dough, and no common sense, on the other hand......
Old 12-04-2017, 05:38 PM   #379
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Stinky hippies don't bother me too much. They don't donate jillions of dollars to Greenpeace and Sierra Club. Wealthy coastal types with strong opinions, lots of dough, and no common sense, on the other hand......
True that. This is fantastic news that is blind siding me. It's something that I never thought I'd see. Private owners are better stewards of the land than Fed. I'm sure the zombified anti Trump masses will be howling in unison about this.

Take a look at this crap. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...deral_Land.jpg

Who owns this land??? What happens when the US goes bankrupt like it has several times in the past?? Bankrupt to whom?? To whom does the corporate entity, U.S.A., owe their remaining assets to?? The central bankers that printed money out of thin air??!!
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:53 PM   #380
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
True that. This is fantastic news that is blind siding me. It's something that I never thought I'd see. Private owners are better stewards of the land than Fed. I'm sure the zombified anti Trump masses will be howling in unison about this.

Take a look at this crap. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...deral_Land.jpg

Who owns this land??? What happens when the US goes bankrupt like it has several times in the past?? Bankrupt to whom?? To whom does the corporate entity, U.S.A., owe their remaining assets to?? The central bankers that printed money out of thin air??!!

It's not even related to privatization. All this does is to unlock millions of acres arbitrarily locked up from utilization by local people.

Though to be clear, I personally think that most of this land could and should be privatized while still allowing for most of the traditional uses that the "public" has made of the land.
Old 12-05-2017, 10:42 AM   #381
mepps1

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/cl...bi-supervisor/

Double standard much?
Old 12-05-2017, 01:47 PM   #382
Marcus

Quote:
Ya think???! Yea, how about how many times Hellery has lied to the FBI???
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 12-08-2017, 02:56 PM   #383
Marcus

Draining the swamp? Demoted?

Deep State Drained: Top DOJ Official "Demoted" After Working With Fusion GPS To Push Trump Disinformation-Dossier
Old 12-12-2017, 06:00 PM   #384
Marcus

Maybe the worm is turning?? SO many swamp creatures swimming about.

Sessions Exploring Special Counsel For Demoted DOJ Official Tied To Fusion GPS, CIA
Old 12-30-2017, 09:54 PM   #385
Marcus

Eyep, build that wall?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ed-under-trump
Old 12-31-2017, 12:29 PM   #386
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...appointed.html

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 12:51 PM   #387
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Son View Post
Thanks for the article, it gives me hope. Especially, since that POS globalist tool, Paul Krugman, is quoted. That Keynesian economist POS has been instrumental in this country's downfall. One of my previous clueless antagonists, whom was a Keynesian preaching teacher, was cheering him all the way.
Yea, I've my paranoia about the new president, elected thru conventional means. Anyone, that has been paying attention should as well, IMO.
Old 12-31-2017, 02:09 PM   #388
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

speaking of krugman:

https://www.westernjournalism.com/wo...-paul-krugman/

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 02:31 PM   #389
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Son View Post
Boulder dash! That jack ass is at least speaking truth in this article. The market WILL collapse. The ONLY thing that has been propping it up is central banker fiat cash buying up stocks directly.
I read books about how the normal market should react. There's been no semblance of a normal market for decades. It has all been manufactured. Shit's coming down, yo. Don't be caught up in it. You thought the .com bubble was something?? You ain't seen nothing yet.
Old 01-10-2018, 02:34 PM   #390
OBLIGATED

Trumps accomplishments so far

Passage of the tax reform bill providing $5.5 billion in cuts and repealing the Obamacare mandate.
Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.
Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting unemployment to 4.1 percent.
Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.
A rebound in economic confidence to a 17-year high.
A new executive order to boost apprenticeships.
A move to boost computer sciences in Education Department programs.
Prioritizing women-owned businesses for some $500 million in SBA loans.
Killing job-stifling regulations

Signed an Executive Order demanding that two regulations be killed for every new one creates. He beat that big and cut 16 rules and regulations for every one created, saving $8.1 billion.
Signed 15 congressional regulatory cuts.
Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Agreement, ending the threat of environmental regulations.
Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure permit approvals.
Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unfairly targeted the coal industry.
Fair trade

Made good on his campaign promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
Opened up the North American Free Trade Agreement for talks to better the deal for the U.S.
Worked to bring companies back to the U.S., and companies like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced plans to open U.S. plants.
Worked to promote the sale of U.S products abroad.
Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, especially those that involve national security, a priority.
Ended Obama’s deal with Cuba.
Boosting U.S. energy dominance

The Department of Interior, which has led the way in cutting regulations, opened plans to lease 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.
Trump traveled the world to promote the sale and use of U.S. energy.
Expanded energy infrastructure projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.
Ordered the Environmental Protection Agency to kill Obama’s Clean Power Plan.
EPA is reconsidering Obama rules on methane emissions.
Protecting the U.S. homeland

Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and announced plan to end "chain migration," which lets one legal immigrant to bring in dozens of family members.
Made progress to build the border wall with Mexico.
Ended the Obama-era “catch and release” of illegal immigrants.
Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.
Doubled the number of counties participating with Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged with deporting illegals.
Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016.
Started the end of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.
Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Parents of Americans.
Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE but still get federal dollars.
Added some 100 new immigration judges.
Protecting communities

Justice announced grants of $98 million to fund 802 new cops.
Justice worked with Central American nations to arrest and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.
Homeland rounded up nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.
Signed three executive orders aimed at cracking down on international criminal organizations.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions created new National Public Safety Partnership, a cooperative initiative with cities to reduce violent crimes.
Accountability

Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.
Ordered ethical standards including a lobbying ban.
Called for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the executive branch.
Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.
Called for a full audit of the Pentagon and its spending.
Combatting opioids

First, the president declared a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.
His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in determining that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.
The Department of Health and Human Services laid out a new five-point strategy to fight the crisis.
Justice announced it was scheduling fentanyl substances as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.
Justice started a fraud crackdown, arresting more than 400.
The administration added $500 million to fight the crisis.
On National Drug Take Back Day, the Drug Enforcement Agency collected 456 tons.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	obozo.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	27.8 KB
ID:	236482