Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 01:34 PM   #1
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Global Warm...uh...er...Climate Change, our gov't, and the lies.

My...how scientific. It's all a sham.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125883405294859215.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5d...layer_embedded

BIG News. Hopefully, this will start the ending of this chicanery.
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #2
Marcus

Re: Global Warm...uh...er...Climate Change, our gov't, and the lies.

Poll: Do you believe humans are responsible for climate change?
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
Old 11-23-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
FOWLER267

Al Bore is public enemy #1.

I dont' have a problem with the voluntary green stuff but that asswipe should be muzzled!
Old 11-23-2009, 10:34 PM   #4
Marcus

Things are heating up...ba da boom
Old 11-23-2009, 10:42 PM   #5
Marcus

Iowahawk Geographic: The Secret Life of Climate Researchers

Old 11-24-2009, 04:42 AM   #6
Guido4198

I'm a scientist..(PhD Chemist). The MMGW lost me when their sychophants declared "the science is closed".
Those clowns belong in the middle ages, last time the "science was closed"...the earth was declared the center of the universe. Back then, if you offered continuing inquiry...they burned you at the stake. Today...they just destroy your career( so far...but I have a feeling Prince Albert has been gathering firewood).
Guido4198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
Marcus

Acorning the Climate Change Movement
Old 11-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #8
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #9
Marcus

Is anybody paying attention?? This is huge news.

http://www.vimeo.com/7823147

As per this news release today , Obama appears poised to sign off on this treaty as if there is some sound science/reason behind it. This treaty will severely impact you and all of America. This is nothing but wealth redistribution...draining America's resources and giving it to some other country.
"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention."
Old 11-25-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
Spearchuckerz
Subaquatic bitchslapper

Democrats love making the US pay.
Spearchuckerz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:51 PM   #11
mepps1

Warren Buffet just bought BSNF. BNSF is coal, for all practical purposes. Soros has been busy buying coal and utilities. The fix is in. I'm not sure how the fix will shake down. But I'm sceptical that anything will be ratified.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:02 PM   #12
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spearchuckerz View Post
Democrats love making the US pay.
libs have no problem giving anything away, so long as it's owned, was earned or saved by someone else.

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:30 AM   #13
TEAM DTT
Master Plumber

.....but CO2 is bad. And people make CO2. Therefore people are bad and they must be stopped. By my calculations the only way to stop climate change is for all liberals to off themselves. I know that sounds extreme but we are in extreme times, and if we don't do something now, climate change will be IRREVERSIBLE.
Look!! > Click here - NPR says it's ir-FREAKIN-reversible!!
Never ever question NPR.
Anyways, once the liberal carbon footprint is removed, I predict that the carbon balance will be restored and global warming....errrr, I mean climate change will no longer be a concern. Later we'll erect a monument in honor of the activists who gave all to stop global warming. The monument will be a giant lollypop surrounded by a field of suckers and it will be guarded 24/7 by a Marine wearing an Al Gore halloween mask.

When the Republicans inevitably...regain a majority...they should be able to pass legislation without the Democratic minority blocking them.
-Bill McIntyre
TEAM DTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 10:59 AM   #14
Marcus

"The lack of media attention to this so called “climategate” is unbelievable. I do not even know if we can even call it “climategate”, as nobody seems to acknowledge that it has happened. Of course Fox News has brought it up, as well as numerous talk show hosts but, there has been no trace of coverage almost anywhere else. When searching for climate stories, almost the only thing you can find is major coverage of Obama wanting to cut emissions down 20%. On CBS News absolutely no trace of climategate, but we did find this… How Capitalism Failed Us. Of course we found that!"

http://politicallore.com/blog/?p=573
Old 11-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #15
smartin

You need a global "crisis" before you can levy a global tax. Why not choose an element? Carbon seems like a good one.
smartin is offline   Reply With Quote