Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Photos > Spearfishing Photos

Spearfishing Photos Use this area as your "Brag Board," posting photos of your haul.

Old 05-31-2011, 07:56 PM   #1
SpearDoctor

Talking Spearfishing Los Cabos, Mexico

Hello everybody well this is my first post in spearboard and i would like to share some pics from my best spearfishing days here in Cabo, the seasons its just about to start so i hope put more pics soon...

Old 05-31-2011, 08:43 PM   #2
LoGiiCz

Re: Spearfishing Los Cabos, Mexico

Cant see the pics...
Old 05-31-2011, 08:53 PM   #3
SpearDoctor

Pics Again!

Here are the pics again i hope u can see
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuna.jpg
Views:	1096
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	152211   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tuna & Wahoo.jpg
Views:	1120
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	152212   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gordo Banks.jpg
Views:	1038
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	152213   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gordo.jpg
Views:	1079
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	152214   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cabrilla.jpg
Views:	978
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	152215  

Old 06-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #4
Spear CR
yes-yes

Nice tuner.
Spear CR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #5
speargunhunter
favorite speargun? Wong.

Welcome. Thanks for sharing the pics. i love mexico!

For me there's only One Choice...."WONG".

www.wongguns.com
speargunhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:13 AM   #6
PeterCorreale
Sponsor-SpearfishingPanama

Send a message via AIM to PeterCorreale

nice hoos
PeterCorreale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #7
marioermes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpearDoctor View Post
Hello everybody well this is my first post in spearboard and i would like to share some pics from my best spearfishing days here in Cabo, the seasons its just about to start so i hope put more pics soon...

Old 12-14-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
Kizer

I am headed to Los Cabos June 13-21st. Is there any outfitters you can recommend. I don't want to bring my gear, so they would have to have it.
Kizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 03:02 PM   #9
Shark B8

That looks like San Jose Del Cabo Marina. I hired a local to take me out Rooster fishing from their in a small panga. That was way more fun than the big diesel rig I went out on for Marlin fishing. Great pics!
Shark B8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 10:05 AM   #10
drbabs

ill be there in SJD to east cape- in april. any recommendations?
o
<*)))))))=<
drbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:55 PM   #11
Tommy T

If winds not blowing go diving! So many areas to work along that stretch. Doc is my friend (OP) but he's gone & got himself hitched. Not sure what he's up to these days but I'll reach out to him to see if he has time to play guide in the Spring. La Paz ain't that much further up the road & has great diving in the area. Gonzo or Patrick can take you up to San Evaristo from La Paz via boat. It's an insane place to visit/dive. Good luck. T
Their operation is called Pistoleros Del Mar
Tommy T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 10:08 PM   #12
drbabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy T View Post
If winds not blowing go diving! So many areas to work along that stretch. Doc is my friend (OP) but he's gone & got himself hitched. Not sure what he's up to these days but I'll reach out to him to see if he has time to play guide in the Spring. La Paz ain't that much further up the road & has great diving in the area. Gonzo or Patrick can take you up to San Evaristo from La Paz via boat. It's an insane place to visit/dive. Good luck. T
Their operation is called Pistoleros Del Mar

Thanks for the tip. I saw pistoleros in tripadviser and have been in touch with them for years. I was super excited to hit blue water with them but was very, VERY disapointed with the entire trip. As a matter of fact, if it werent for an amazing guide , I would have requested that my CC company reverse the charges. They were VERY late to the dock. No boat, no driver. No confirmation. when we arrived at the dive site, someone had been there for a couple hours. didnt see a single fish (thats the way it goes though). The boat then ran out of gas hours from shore! towed for a couple hours. No real fish, no fun in the baking sun, home at 8.30 pm. Gonzos several emails to me always started with the same sentance. "so sorry to have taken so long to respond" ....
live and learn
o
<*)))))))=<
drbabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 11:19 PM   #13
brabuspwr

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbabs View Post
Thanks for the tip. I saw pistoleros in tripadviser and have been in touch with them for years. I was super excited to hit blue water with them but was very, VERY disapointed with the entire trip. As a matter of fact, if it werent for an amazing guide , I would have requested that my CC company reverse the charges. They were VERY late to the dock. No boat, no driver. No confirmation. when we arrived at the dive site, someone had been there for a couple hours. didnt see a single fish (thats the way it goes though). The boat then ran out of gas hours from shore! towed for a couple hours. No real fish, no fun in the baking sun, home at 8.30 pm. Gonzos several emails to me always started with the same sentance. "so sorry to have taken so long to respond" ....
live and learn
Sorry to hear that your trip sounds like a total waste of time but ours were even worse with the different company out of Cabo marina. Read it here: http://www.spearboard.com/showthread.php?t=182501
brabuspwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:51 AM   #14
kehloken

brabuspwr I see you are still in confrontation over this, get over it and it's not all that difficult to find spearfishing charters.

So here's one, is an Italian diver has total different ethics from most around.

http://bajamosquitofleet.com/spearfishing.php

So go down and use him and let's see what you have to say about him if it isn't any good then obviously it's you.

The human can only be tolerated so much, then it's time that you never want to see or deal with this human again.

And I'm not saying that there are not bad spearfishing guides and charters out there,
Just you're always going to have a bad time every now and again.
I've been on a boat every day for almost 30 days now.
40 days ago I couldn't walk and Laid in bed for almost a week, I work 6 to 7 days for almost a year and didn't have time to finish put my boat together.

One guy called and i said hey come over and help me put my boat back together, he says there's going to be too many people out in the water tomorrow.
Another guy calls, I say the same thing. He lives on the mainland and went and picked up my tools from work And drop them off then we spent till midnight getting the boat back together.
He has made several trips with me, now we get all kinds of seafood not just fish,
And he is happy as can be Even if we don't get anything.
Another guy one day out and he's unhappy because he spent money and didn't get anything, and I don't charge anything So the money is actually minimal.

Now of course it is lingcod season and I slay a lingcod every single day and I go to all the different places So it's actually funner than hell, either you know how to Spearfish or you don't, you know how to have fun or you don't.

Spear Max has been very tolerable and from what I seen just deleted some post from personal attacks on the dive outfit that you keep wanting to slander.

About from post seven until the rest of your posts make it more beneficial to learn how when and where to go spearfishing.

Good luck and happy spearing.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:08 PM   #15
AlexV

Seasniperbaja.com or PalapasVentana.com - No bad days with these outfits.

Diving Los Cabos/Gordo is really hit or miss. Had a similar situation like yours maybe a little worse with the panga driver high on something, acting like his motor was having problems, then magically it ran perfect when it was time to go in. The second boat had water in the gas so our other group of divers spent the entire day just trying to get back to the harbor, they didn't even get in the water until they got in the harbor and jumped in the Dolphin cage just to get a dive in for the day ;-)

Live and Learn.
AlexV is offline   Reply With Quote