Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Upper Gulfcoast

Upper Gulfcoast This is the area for spearfishermen in Panama City, Destin/Ft. Walton, Pensacola, Alabama, Miss., and Louisiana.

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 11:55 AM   #16
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

Re: Can you guess who said this?

Once again nothing but BAD BREATH from Bil Mac.

Oh and Brandon, "the boy" is mine, he's with the dark side now!!!

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/
Old 06-16-2006, 12:11 PM   #17
dagodiver
Wreck Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Rossignol

That is why he is on my ignore list.!

Dago.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:14 PM   #18
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
That is hilarious from the guy who started the thread with

"I guess I feel like starting trouble."

Quote:
Good for you if that makes you feel good. He was never my responsibility in the first place.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:14 PM   #19
jfjf

Quote:
I guess I feel like starting trouble.

You are absolutely correct. I know nothing of the Hell Divers except what they post on Spearboard, and I find that extremely distasteful. As I said earlier, there probably are members who are not well represented by the ones who post, but all I see is what is posted. I read of guys passing out in the back of their pickups and running their towed boats into gas pumps while drunk. And of course I read of them shooting sharks, rays, and tarpon. I don't have to get over it. All I need to know is that I wouldn't enjoy that and make sure I stay away. In a more general sense though, I am a bit concerned that the thousands of people cruising the net may get their impression of our sport from this sort of posting, and I don't think it will serve us well to be viewed as a bunch of drunk yahoos.
What the hell is wrong with this post? He says he does not approve of your behavior, believes it sets a poor example for the sport and indicates that he is not interested in participating in any of these extra-carricular activities. Now if this old man said he wanted to join your club, then I could see how you might be upset.
Old 06-16-2006, 12:42 PM   #20
kill shot
PELAGIC POKER!!!!

Wow!
Old 06-16-2006, 02:22 PM   #21
tom harding
idiot

wow x2!! this is great, guys! it's like an old-fashioned catfight, with plenty of hair pulling, fingernail scratching, slapping, etc. now, i'm not saying you should stop, i'm trying to egg you fellas on some more! this is a great spectator sport! who's firing the next shot? go! go! go!
Old 06-16-2006, 02:26 PM   #22
Bill McIntyre

Lou started it and challenged me to reveal who I was, so I didn't want to let him think I was a pussy who wouldn't stand behind what I said.

But now its his turn, and maybe he is trying to think of a way to explain his statement that he is not on Deeper Blue when I saw him post there.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:45 PM   #23
Bill McIntyre

I did a seach on Deeper Blue to make sure I wasn't imagining Lou's post. Here is where he left in a huff.

Quote:
Re: Who Shoots These
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Biron
The Hell Divers will shoot practically anything that moves just because they can. I will not fish in their tournament for this reason alone. Spearo's are the first to say "We're selective" .... what exactly does this mean? We only shoot the big uns.... or .... we take only what we need .. implying ..what we eat.
You are right to say buying fish at the market would be ALOT cheaper than spearing them ... and that there are other reasons we spearfish. At least for me.... killing a fish because it's big and it swam in front of me isn't one of them.

Hi community,

I kill for the thrill, if you don't like it, I don't give a damn.

I can say damn, can't I?

Thanks Chad.

Rok out

p.s. is that ok with you admin? Don't bother giving me the boot, I won't be back. I like a board that you can speak freely and not get threatened by the administrator.

Last edited by Louis Rossignol : March 4th, 2006 at 11:46.
That post was after the one by me that he quoted to start this thread, so he had ample opportunity to reply on Deeper Blue. I guess he thought it would be better to save it for a rainy day and on safer ground for him.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:09 PM   #24
PatMyGreen
Panama City Diving

I don't think Rok is much of a debater, someone tell him to take Bill off his ignore list until this thread has been deleted or closed.

In the real world you guys would have beaten the piss out of each other and then become beer buddies by now. At least if you were in La and not in LA.

Last edited by PatMyGreen; 06-16-2006 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:24 PM   #25
Bucket One
www.stpeteopen.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre
Really ballsy. Make sure that you only play on the home field. Pulling a post out of context from another forum so that your buddies could front for you sounds sort of candy ass and cowardly to me, but you do what you have to do to maintain your manhood.

You know its kinda funny to me that you should say this Billy. If I'm not mistaken a certain old dickhead made several posts on the deeperblue forum and started a e-mail on a freedivelist bashing a certain large warsaw that was taken a year ago. The first thread was started on spearboard but you couldn't handle the heat from the "good ol boys of spearboard" so you took your nonsense over to other forums and bashed us over there. Why not take care of your business on spearboard? I know you had to maintain your manhood and it sounds candy ass and cowardly to you. Right?

So before you make statements like the one I quoted above first. Think about what shit you've pulled in the past!
Old 06-16-2006, 03:35 PM   #26
Bill McIntyre

Oh boy- Bucket to the rescue!

But if you want to dredge up that history, I asked about the Warsaw on Spearboard. I believe I said that since I shot one at about 80 feet in Pensacola in the early 80s, did the depth of this catch indicate that we were using technology to chase the last survivors deeper and deeper. But all I got in response to that question was a bunch of shit from people like you, so I asked the same thing on Deeper Blue. There, someone was kind enough to explain that while I may have shot one at 80 feet, they were ordinarily a deep water species, probably related to temperature since they sometimes came up shallower on the East Coast when there were upwellings of deep cold water. That made sense since I shot mine in the dead of winter and satisfied my curiousity.

Someone on Spearboard could have told me that in the first place, but no questions were permissible, so I, along with others, went elsewhere to get a discussion of the subject. Then as I recall, missionaries from Spearboard were out trying to put out the fire on FDL, Deeper Blue, and probably other places that I don't read. It didn't have to be that way, but you "good old boys" from Spearboard didn't want to discuss it with us, so it spilled over, or at least that was my reason for spilliing over.

You can't have it both ways. You can communicate, or you can shout people down and bear the consequences.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:38 PM   #27
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Hey my friends Louis, Ritchie and Bill,

My palm is on my forehead and I foresee an excellent exchange of polite commentary in your futures based on the nature of this thread.

Each one of you has a good point that you have made.

1. Louis says Bill attacks from other forums instead of on Louis's home turf.

2. Bill objects to Louis' entertainment practices, but has never met the guy and his friendly cohorts.

3. Ritchie reminds us of Bill's past conflicts on Spearboard.

You guys are three of the most strong-willed spearo's we have. Each has excellent knowledge and experience in this sport. It is that diversity of viewpoints that keeps Spearboard interesting.

Let's keep the debate somewhat civil and see where it goes.

Thanks!

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
Old 06-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #28
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpearMax
1. Louis says Bill attacks from other forums instead of on Louis's home turf.
If if matters, someone else started the "attack" on Deeper Blue, and I simply responded with my general agreement.

But in any event, Louis brought it to his home turf, months after the fact, when he could have responded on Deeper Blue. I guess he just didn't feel safe there without his buddies to do the talking for him.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:57 PM   #29
Bucket One
www.stpeteopen.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill McIntyre
Oh boy- Bucket to the rescue!
You know if you want to play Mr. Innocent. Like you always do. Fine I don't care but you didn't exactly ask questions the way you said you did. It was more like starting crap like normal.

I don't care about you and don't have time to go over the same stuff with you. I've got to get ready to go slay mass quanities of fish tommorrow. Instead of one!

He's all your's ROK.

Bill,
Please go find your nearest rocking chair and have a ensure on me.

ZACKER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-16-2006, 03:58 PM   #30
bottomnout

[quote=Bill McIntyre] I simply responded with my general agreement.

No you simply responded like an asshole. The original thread on DB was about who shoots mookie fish.
Closed Thread