Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 03-19-2018, 11:19 AM   #1
Devildiver
Casey H.

Send a message via Yahoo to Devildiver
Imersion US dealer?

Morning folks,

Who is the current rep/dealer for Imersion Spearguns’s the USA? I’ve not been able to locate the info on their website and need some replacement bands for one of their guns. I know it used to be Dennis but he has been inactive for a long time.

Thanks,

Casey
Devildiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:06 PM   #2
Diving Gecko
Shooter & Shooter

Imersion US dealer?

If you don't find any, then bands shouldn't really be brand specific. Even if you have screw-in bands you should be able to find replacements from other manufacturers. Just measure the size of the male thread in mm and the length of your bands.
If you have a muzzle for circular bands then even better. And if you don't, you can always consider swapping to one which will vastly increase your options and very likely get you cheaper and better bands than off the shelf screw-in ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Diving Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:59 AM   #3
Devildiver
Casey H.

Send a message via Yahoo to Devildiver
Re: Imersion US dealer?

It’s surprising to see Imersion leave the market so poorly covered. Good reason to buy a different brand speargun even though I’ve had great luck with their products.
Devildiver is offline   Reply With Quote