Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-25-2017, 10:33 AM   #61
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Re: Charlottevile incident

History of Slavery

https://infogalactic.com/info/History_of_slavery

Yep, manmanure is full of sh!t.

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by.

fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 05:49 PM   #62
fitz

I am shocked that manmanure is not calling for the removal of every mosque located on US soil because of the history of Muslim Arab slavery.
What is the word in Arabic for black slave? Does that word pre date americas founding? Yep.

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by.

Last edited by fitz; 08-25-2017 at 09:56 PM. Reason: spell
Old 08-26-2017, 07:15 AM   #63
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Absolute proof that this incident was all planned and staged. Mangargle is a paid shill.

Analyzing Charlottesville's Zapruder Film
Old 08-26-2017, 07:41 AM   #64
ny_er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Absolute proof that this incident was all planned and staged. Mangargle is a paid shill.

Analyzing Charlottesville's Zapruder Film
Was the lizard people again, Marcus?
Old 08-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #65
Marcus

You didn't even watch it. Go ahead and remain blissfully ignorant. I guess you don't mind being a tool either.
Old 08-26-2017, 12:51 PM   #66
Marcus

Another set up ....but this time averted.

"It Was A Setup" - Organizers Cancel San Francisco "Freedom Rally"
Old 08-26-2017, 01:08 PM   #67
ny_er

Old 08-26-2017, 01:32 PM   #68
fitz

Ny_retard

Old 08-26-2017, 03:05 PM   #69
Marcus

Ny_retard,

WTH? You are really that easily controllable? You really want to be likened to Mangargle? That's that way you're acting. You're not even thinking for yourself...not giving into reason...just blindly following the tenants of the extreme violent left...which, btw, are going to be labeled a terrorist group. I'd suggest that you be careful of whom you associate yourself with. That's the way shit works w/ this oppressive conniving gov't. If you don't know/understand that....you are going to be a victim. These are caring/kind words coming from me because I know you aren't of manmarvel's ilk...these caring words will digress if you press.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:33 PM   #70
manmarvel

Quote:
Ny_retard,

WTH? You are really that easily controllable? You really want to be likened to Mangargle? That's that way you're acting. You're not even thinking for yourself...not giving into reason...just blindly following the tenants of the extreme violent left...which, btw, are going to be labeled a terrorist group. I'd suggest that you be careful of whom you associate yourself with. That's the way shit works w/ this oppressive conniving gov't. If you don't know/understand that....you are going to be a victim. These are caring/kind words coming from me because I know you aren't of manmarvel's ilk...these caring words will digress if you press.
you this is what i mean. NY_er agrees with you on like 80% of stuff, he disagrees once and its all hell braking loose. its not about political dialogue, its about choosing sides.

your pretty much saying your either us or them!!!
and thats a problem!! because thats not what the REAL WORLD is like. thats only what your computer screen is like.
I'm here to reinvigorate political dialogue

hence : all the quotes i use from YOUR OWN arguments, to disprove them

ya know how the greeks did, when they invented democracy.

we should go back to that way of debate: you get one argument, i get a rebuttal I get an argument, you get a rebuttal. wed weave through the catch phrases and regurgitated slogans in no time.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 03:35 PM   #71
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Ny_retard

this guy still thinks that rally was about a confederate monument.....
Old 08-26-2017, 03:55 PM   #72
Marcus

NY_ER,

From Mangargels last post, it's evident that he's a professional troll. He has apparently been studying everything about me. He want's to sow division. I don't. All I did was offer up objective evidence for scrutiny and offered my position on the subject. Please scrutinize at your leisure...but DO NOT insult my intelligence by the typical "Oh your crazy...you must believe in lizard people" BS. THAT is intellectual laziness and division. I know you're a true spearfisheman...hence the gratuitous reply. Please don't abuse it. I've never disrespected you such in the past.
This paid troll/shill above WILL attempt to do such though. That's why he is here.
Old 08-26-2017, 04:55 PM   #73
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
you this is what i mean. NY_er agrees with you on like 80% of stuff, he disagrees once and its all hell braking loose. its not about political dialogue, its about choosing sides.

your pretty much saying your either us or them!!!
and thats a problem!! because thats not what the REAL WORLD is like. thats only what your computer screen is like.
I'm here to reinvigorate political dialogue

hence : all the quotes i use from YOUR OWN arguments, to disprove them

ya know how the greeks did, when they invented democracy.

we should go back to that way of debate: you get one argument, i get a rebuttal I get an argument, you get a rebuttal. wed weave through the catch phrases and regurgitated slogans in no time.
Better idea, we reinstate dueling.

Old 08-26-2017, 09:43 PM   #74
manmarvel

Quote:
NY_ER,

From Mangargels last post, it's evident that he's a professional troll. He has apparently been studying everything about me. He want's to sow division. I don't. All I did was offer up objective evidence for scrutiny and offered my position on the subject. Please scrutinize at your leisure...but DO NOT insult my intelligence by the typical "Oh your crazy...you must believe in lizard people" BS. THAT is intellectual laziness and division. I know you're a true spearfisheman...hence the gratuitous reply. Please don't abuse it. I've never disrespected you such in the past.
This paid troll/shill above WILL attempt to do such though. That's why he is here.
not kind to the idea that the new generation literally doesn't GIVE A SHIT about being polite???

battling, the world view the enables nazis, dirty money in politics, the buying out of the environment, the continual war on "terror"
thats ALL WAYY more important than being polite.

get used to it.

once again. everytime you reply to my posts and don't DIRECTLY address my argument. thats a win for me. it shows others your avoiding admitting something.

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-26-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old 09-02-2017, 12:50 PM   #75
fitz