Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 40 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-29-2017, 06:01 PM   #331
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 35,915
Re: Corruption in D.C.

This is SO ridiculous. The deep state owns the MSM content and thus the "interest"...and that argument isn't even legal to begin with. It's one set of rules for them and another for us. DISGUSTING
Why aren't the left rioting about this facist injustice??? Oh yea, it's because the alleged LEFT is doing it. How F'ing stupid so you have to be???
FBI Denies FOIA Request For Hillary Documents Due To "Lack Of Public Interest"

And WTH happened to this??? Angry Marine Who Discovered Awan's "Smashed Hard Drives" Breaks Silence, Unloads On Wasserman Schultz

It's called MSM misdirection. Actually, the Nork fireing of the missile could easily be a big lie. The average person is none the wiser. Furthermore, It's already will known that there's a UN document "Owning the weather by 2025" that the US is apparently ahead of schedule on. Research the HAARP program. All that destruction in Houston could have been easily manufactured, IMO...from what I know about their weather modification systems.

It's how you get immediate good financial numbers due to the amount of reserve spending that is occurring. They're sucking money out of peoples' bank accounts in order to make the financials look good. The people who've saved all their life BE DAMNED.

The powers that be are looking for instant gratification instead of looking long term. It's SAD.
This is the way the game is played. It has been happening since the beginning of the evil empire, which, IMO, started w/ GHWB. He was in on the JFK assassination.
Anywho, they don't give a shit about you...and it's showing. Trump liying and sending MORE troops to A****usstan?? Why??
Well, we're already guarding the poppy fields for them...then I read this.
Study: Doping Western Cultures With ...ed Of Refugees

Yea, that's what we need. Sick F'ers!
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson

Last edited by Marcus; 08-29-2017 at 06:29 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 05:49 AM   #332
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help
 
riplipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fleming Isle/Jax
Posts: 3,912
Re: Corruption in D.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This is SO ridiculous. The deep state owns the MSM content and thus the "interest"...and that argument isn't even legal to begin with. It's one set of rules for them and another for us. DISGUSTING
Why aren't the left rioting about this facist injustice??? Oh yea, it's because the alleged LEFT is doing it. How F'ing stupid so you have to be???
FBI Denies FOIA Request For Hillary Documents Due To "Lack Of Public Interest"

And WTH happened to this??? Angry Marine Who Discovered Awan's "Smashed Hard Drives" Breaks Silence, Unloads On Wasserman Schultz

It's called MSM misdirection. Actually, the Nork fireing of the missile could easily be a big lie. The average person is none the wiser. Furthermore, It's already will known that there's a UN document "Owning the weather by 2025" that the US is apparently ahead of schedule on. Research the HAARP program. All that destruction in Houston could have been easily manufactured, IMO...from what I know about their weather modification systems.

It's how you get immediate good financial numbers due to the amount of reserve spending that is occurring. They're sucking money out of peoples' bank accounts in order to make the financials look good. The people who've saved all their life BE DAMNED.

The powers that be are looking for instant gratification instead of looking long term. It's SAD.
This is the way the game is played. It has been happening since the beginning of the evil empire, which, IMO, started w/ GHWB. He was in on the JFK assassination.
Anywho, they don't give a shit about you...and it's showing. Trump liying and sending MORE troops to A****usstan?? Why??
Well, we're already guarding the poppy fields for them...then I read this.
Study: Doping Western Cultures With ...ed Of Refugees
Yea, that's what we need. Sick F'ers!
Marco, your on a role there buddy....but you are absolutely correct...The people have let the government and the MSM take over their minds, instilled and promoted and justified hatred, all in an effort to divide the people. And they have done an excellent job of it. And people like your buddy, drink the koolaid gleefully not knowing they are being completely manipulated to an end game that includes the complete end of our human rights. And with all of his great "expert" knowledge of history isn't smart enough to learn from his expertise.
__________________
If it was legal to shoot the stupid, the boat ramp would be a slaughter house.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:43 AM   #333
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 35,915
Re: Corruption in D.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Marco, your on a role there buddy....but you are absolutely correct...The people have let the government and the MSM take over their minds, instilled and promoted and justified hatred, all in an effort to divide the people. And they have done an excellent job of it. And people like your buddy, drink the koolaid gleefully not knowing they are being completely manipulated to an end game that includes the complete end of our human rights. And with all of his great "expert" knowledge of history isn't smart enough to learn from his expertise.
PLEASE stop calling Mangargle my buddy. People, none the wiser, might actually believe you.
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 09:31 AM   #334
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help
 
riplipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fleming Isle/Jax
Posts: 3,912
Re: Corruption in D.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
PLEASE stop calling Mangargle my buddy. People, none the wiser, might actually believe you.
Lover??? LOL
__________________
If it was legal to shoot the stupid, the boat ramp would be a slaughter house.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:41 PM   #335
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 35,915
Re: Corruption in D.C.

New Evidence Reveals Comey Drafted Statement Exonerating Hillary Before Key Witness Interviews

Quote:
"Conclusion first, fact-gathering second—that’s no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy."
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:55 PM   #336
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 35,915
Re: Corruption in D.C.

I know that this isn't necessarily about DC, but this POS came from DC and is the reason why he's there...Obama's fruit. Disgusting.

Pay-To-Play: Chicago Tribune Blasts Rahm As Data Reveals 70% Of Donors Get Lucrative City Hall Contracts


Quote:

What do you get when you combine the most corrupt city in the United States with a mayor that got his political debut serving in the Clinton White House?
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:35 AM   #337
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 35,915
Re: Corruption in D.C.

Paul Craig Roberts Rages At Americans "Laughing All The Way To Armageddon"
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 12:57 AM   #338
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 35,915
Re: Corruption in D.C.

Huge. What I've been saying all along, too.

High-Ranking CIA Agent Blows Whistle On The Deep State And Shadow Government
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.


The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com