Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-11-2017, 05:28 PM   #271
mepps1

Re: Carly Fiorina is one damn smart lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StukNotAnchored View Post
Ignore the guy already. There are like 2 people on this site that love to stir the pot for engagement that they can't get in the real world with real people that invest in them. Don't take the bait and they will leave. Make this the last response on this thread.
Just two?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:17 PM   #272
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Cato the Elder (ca. 100 BCE) was right: "Women want total freedom, or rather to call things by their names total license. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they are your fellows, they will become your masters."

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by. Move enough Mexicans into California, you don't make them Californians, you turn California into Mexico.

fitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 12:45 PM   #273
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

You misogynistic ahole, we need to end suffrage for women, NOW!
Old 10-07-2017, 01:27 PM   #274
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Cato the Elder (ca. 100 BCE) was right: "Women want total freedom, or rather to call things by their names total license. If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they are your fellows, they will become your masters."
Like that would ever happen.............

Here is the real reason women don't need political power- They already have all the influence!

I'm not being sarcastic. It's true.

The most certain path to lifelong misery is to marry a feminist who insists on staying one. Doom.

Misogynist? Whatever. Please ask me how much I care. The age of effeminate men and androgynous women is drawing to a well-deserved end.

Biological reality and philosophical soundness will necessarily outlive the trendy, glitzy, vacuous, and bitterly angry scourge of feminism.
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:06 PM   #275
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Well, unfortunately the wheels were put into motion for a reason. A 2 payer household of taxaction and the control over the education of children by the fed gov't. The womens' right movement leader was a CIA asset, Gloria Stienham.(spelling). She even wrote a book about it.
The act increased the workforce and helped to smooth out the loss of revenue due to increased taxation and inflation due to Nixon removing the dollar from the gold standard in 1971. Thereafter, the central bankers inflated the fiat currency to their delight, thus reducing the quality of life for all, but the extreme rich. As such it remains today. There used to be a time when there was just the man producing income and able to afford all the luxuries of life while the woman stayed home. There was plenty of money to go 'round.
I was born in this era, but my Mom still worked as a nurse. They had enough money by which I got to see about 90 percent of the states on vacations. I shudder at the thought of what it would cost my family now to do such.