Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-26-2014, 07:00 PM   #31
HARVESTER

Re: The Jewish State In A Morally Sick World

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
My point was not that Christianity was responsible for Nazi Germany. Where would you even get that?

My point was that Christians were deceived! How else do you have something so evil in a nation that was almost entirely self-identified as Christian???????

This is a vital question to grapple with! Have you entertained it? Obviously neither of you have. Otherwise you would have understood my point. My interest is not by any means in denigrating Christ or Christianity. My interest is in separating the name of Christ from murder and butchery. I'm sorry for your sake that this offends you.

My point is that Christians should stop being dupes for liars and murderers like DenniSSS Prager or Dick Cheney or Himmler or Abraham Lincoln or Woodrow Wilson or Roosevelt (either) or........

All I've done is point out that "good" Christian people have done some horrible things. For heaven's sake, look at what "good" protestant Christians did to native Americans!

So when Mr. Prager asserts that "America can not be great without God", presumably he means that Nazi Germany was great.
Spot on.

There are plenty of good people who are easily manipulated - especially when the primary propaganda tools are state apparatus. It's hard work waking the F up actually - and it hurts!
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 08:15 PM   #32
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARVESTER View Post
It's hard work waking the F up actually - and it hurts!
Yes, sir...but, at the end of the day it makes you feel more secure/ready. It relaxes you a bit when you start to understand everything. You have the ability to plan accurately due to knowing how to read thru the propaganda. The shattered trusts are unnerving though.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:44 PM   #33
Marcus

ISIS Leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi Trained by Israeli Mossad, NSA Documents Reveal

Quote:
The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called “the hornet’s nest”.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet’s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, “The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state “is to create an enemy near its borders”.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech...
Old 08-30-2014, 07:52 PM   #34
fishfan

Have you read the disclaimer to the article? It's the fine print at the bottom of the page.

"Disclaimer: The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). The Centre for Research on Globalization will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article."
Old 08-30-2014, 08:03 PM   #35
Marcus

My apologies, but isn't that the standard legal disclaimer that's typical of any news company. I'm sure it has to be. The MSM companies' record for telling the truth is horrible.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:54 PM   #36
mepps1

Morally sick? Yup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCH_9seez5g

But, then when is occupation not morally sick?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 01:05 PM   #37
mepps1

But moral sickness is hardly a problem reserved to Israelis.

It seems like there's not much to make American evangelical Christians happier than to see their brothers and sisters in Palestine deprived of their homes, their lands, and their dignity.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-27883685

But Ted Cruz says it's impossible to be a good American without writing a blank check to Israel. So it must be true, right?

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...istians-group/
Old 09-11-2014, 03:36 PM   #38
fishfan

Maybe it's just the way mankind is wired. At one time we were called conquerors and in modern times we are called occupiers.

Russia is now an occupier of Ukraine, the U.S. is an occupier in Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. Israel is an occupier of Gaza (I'm not sure how since they left in 2005) but it could be argued they control the border crossings so that makes them and Egypt and occupier. Etc, etc.

Here's a 3 minutes video of the borders and how they changed in Europe. Until recent history, these were conquerors. I guess Attila the Hun was an occupier too

http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mc...ountries+video
Old 09-11-2014, 03:37 PM   #39
fishfan

What is really interesting is how little MSM or news play the offer from Egypt was for the people of Gaza.

An area 5 times the size of Gaza, run by the PA free from arms and Hamas.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:46 PM   #40
fishfan

On this day, 13 years later, let's not forget....

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152423062073717

I know there's at least one person on this board who claims there were no planes, but I have family who were in NJ (across the river) and watched the second plane hit.

Never forget and never again!
Old 09-11-2014, 04:18 PM   #41
Marcus

That's interesting. Who said that planes never hit? It's crazy sometimes how people perceive a news report. I'm highly suspect that anyone would say such a thing given the evidence, or lack there of.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:30 PM   #42
fishfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
That's interesting. Who said that planes never hit? It's crazy sometimes how people perceive a news report. I'm highly suspect that anyone would say such a thing given the evidence, or lack there of.
You're one funny s.o.b, I'll give you that.
I don't have the time to pull up your posts about it being a bomb vs. plane.
Maybe another day.

http://www.news.com.au/world/picture...-1226717187453
Old 09-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #43
Marcus

You're funny too. If you really want to know of the real story of 9/11, it's out there. Given what evidence is available, many architects, engineers, physicists, etc... have put together the most logical scenario, and it did involve planes.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. This post and any of the replies to this post, w/ videos, will show you the truth. Most of the people on this site is awake.

Last edited by Marcus; 09-11-2014 at 05:48 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #44
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan View Post
On this day, 13 years later, let's not forget....

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152423062073717

I know there's at least one person on this board who claims there were no planes, but I have family who were in NJ (across the river) and watched the second plane hit.

Never forget and never again!

Lest we forget, indeed.

Lest we forget that on 9/11, four planes were hijacked by the radical Islamic jihadist organization which we organized, trained, and funded as allies against the Soviet Union.

Lest we forget that all but one of the hijackers were citizens of one our most important "friends" in the middles east, Saudi Arabia.

Lest we forget that Bush, Obama, and the senate have sat on the infamous "28 pages" in the 9/11 report which are said to pertain to the involvement of our "allies". These revelations were long ago deemed not a threat to national security. Yet they remain classified.

Lest we forget that Israeli operatives were witnessed high-fiving and cheering when the first tower came down. These operatives were quietly deported.

Lest we forget that (purportedly) the most vaunted air defenses on earth were useless against four jetliners.

Lest we forget that President Bush and his cronies claimed that there was no way to know that jihadis would utilize planes as missiles, even though they had been receiving briefings on that very threat for some time, and even though at least one FBI agent repeatedly wrote increasingly frantic reports about suspicious Saudi nationals receiving flight training.

Lest we forget that precisely three high-rise, fire protected steel structures in history have collapsed due to fire. All three were on 9/11.

Lest we forget that the Bush administration repeatedly and blatantly lied about purported connections between the secular Baathist Saddam regime and the radical Wahabist Al Qaida organization.

Lest we forget that the Iraq war and removal of Saddam and subsequent aid to Syrian rebels have been the single most important factors in creating the sort of political vacuum where ISIS could thrive and conquer.

Lest we forget that Senator John McCain was recently photographed in a meeting with the Grand Poobah of ISIS.

Lest we forget that precisely the same people who lied us into the last three wars are the people lying us into the next one.

Lots of things not to forget!
Old 09-11-2014, 05:55 PM   #45
fishfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You're funny too. If you really want to know of the real story of 9/11, it's out there. Given what evidence is available, many architects, engineers, physicists, etc... have put together the most logical scenario, and it did involve planes.

Here, I'll make it easy for you. This post and any of the replies to this post, w/ videos, will show you the truth. Most of the people on this site is awake.
Thanks! It's one of my goals to bring a smile to your face with every post

"truth"....how elusive.
I could post videos and websites that "show" the lunar landing was staged and never happened.

In the end, we believe and support what makes sense to ourselves. The truth is out there Mulder....