Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-20-2015, 05:18 PM   #31
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Carly Fiorina is one damn smart lady!

BUT...we are supposed to have a system of checks and balances. The corruption has gotten so bad that this system isn't working anymore.
Old 04-21-2015, 05:10 AM   #32
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
BUT...we are supposed to have a system of checks and balances. The corruption has gotten so bad that this system isn't working anymore.
And its not ever going to work again. The corrupt are never going to uncorrupt themselves......
Old 05-12-2015, 06:12 AM   #33
Timinator

After a couple of weeks of her being on the news, I still think her logic while being interviewed is a full step above every other candidate I've heard. The information that's come out about both her tenure at HP as well as the reasoning behind the people she laid off there pretty much proves she was right the entire time, something the media as well as HP's Board was wrong about. She stuck to her convictions and was proven right. Smart gal.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:16 AM   #34
OBLIGATED

It would be funny if her and Dr.Carson ran on the same ticket!Libtards couldnt push the racism/sexism card and with a little hope some would abort themselves.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:20 PM   #35
Timinator

I saw this piece on her:

Fiorina has often been criticized over her rocky tenure at HP. However, she has defended her decisions there as necessary to preserve the longterm growth of the company. In an April MSNBC interview, Fiorina said her HP record is actually something she's quite proud of.

"We doubled the size of the company to almost $90 billion," Fiorina said, according to a transcript. "We quadrupled the growth rate from 2% to 9%, we tripled the rate of innovation to 11 patents a day, we quadrupled cash flow, we went from lagging to leading in every product category"

I know Democrats have a hard time with facts and numbers, but that's all "good" right there.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:10 PM   #36
Marcus

You're chasing a dream. Dr. Paul was like Jesus walking around DC and had way more dedicated followers than any other. Didn't matter, between the controlled MSM and the vote fraud, he didn't have a chance. That's OK. He really never wanted to be President anyhow. He did expose the corruption in the election system. The only way Rand will get elected is if he plays the corrupt politician part. The PTB won't allow an honest man into office.

Sen. Rand Paul Plans to Filibuster the Reauthorization of the Patriot Act

Quote:
Someone hook him up with a catheter this time.

"I'm going to lead the charge in the next couple of weeks as the Patriot Act comes forward," he said in a one-on-one interview with the New Hampshire Union Leader. "We will be filibustering. We will be trying to stop it. We are not going to let them run over us. And we are going to demand amendments and we are going to make sure the American people know that some of us at least are opposed to unlawful searches."...
Old 05-12-2015, 08:42 PM   #37
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

I would prefer a loud mouth, conqure the world, free thinking business man over any person with even the slightest ties to a being politician. And can only hope he truely tries to fix the system. Actually I would support an uneducated American Joe, the plumber, over most of these corrupt POS because I think he may actually have the ability to understand the difference between right and wrong. It aint that complicated.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:39 PM   #38
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
I would prefer a loud mouth, conqure the world, free thinking business man over any person with even the slightest ties to a being politician. And can only hope he truely tries to fix the system. Actually I would support an uneducated American Joe, the plumber, over most of these corrupt POS because I think he may actually have the ability to understand the difference between right and wrong. It aint that complicated.
They'd never get anywhere or they'd be threatened by the PTB. Remember Ross Perot? He dropped out because his family was threatened.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:38 AM   #39
Timinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Yea, I agree with you. I think most people pretty much feel this way. It's not that complicated. Pretty much everything wrong everywhere is a result of Politicians making just dumb ass decisions and not "We The People" doing things wrong.

Getting back to Carly though, frankly I think she'd fire half of Washington and replace them with proven producers and people who deliver. Exactly what we need.

I just ordered bumper Rand, Walker, Fiorina, Cruz and Carson bumper stickers. I like them all.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:10 AM   #40
Timinator

Carly's been in the news now for a while. I've watched several interviews and listened to her responses. I still think she is light years ahead of every other candidate out there. I know Rand Paul walks on water, but I don't think even his answers have anywhere near the depth and understanding as hers. This non-politician deserves your support. She's pretty much everything most people talk about in what they'd like to see in a Candidate. Besides, she's completely Hillary proof. Once american women hear them side by side, even the brain dead won't be voting for Hillary.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #41
TheMackDaddy
The who's who of hoos

She stands no chance....the conservative base will never support her homo-tolerating and giving weed to seizure patients. because jesus said these things should be opposed no matter what. Plus, shes a woman. that scares the living shit out of them.
TheMackDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:15 PM   #42
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMackDaddy View Post
She stands no chance....the conservative base will never support her homo-tolerating and giving weed to seizure patients. because jesus said these things should be opposed no matter what. Plus, shes a woman. that scares the living shit out of them.
Like Sarah Palin scared liberals?
Old 06-08-2015, 09:19 PM   #43
Marcus

Still don't get it. Any politician that exposed their righteous backbone will be crucified by the MSM. Ron Paul had the proven reputation. He was like Jesus walking the halls of Congress. Didn't matter. The MSM crucified him. If she is even remotely like RP she will get crucified too. RP raised more money from the people in one day than any other candidate ever. Doesn't matter.
You play the game or you'll NEVER get close...hence the reason I believe Rand has somewhat of a chance. IMO, he's playing their game, lying just like the rest of them until he gets in office and is able to exercise some power for good. IMO, it still won't happen as the MSM is already giving him the same treatment they gave his father, i.e. excluding him from polls that he DEFINITELY should be in due to his support base. The CIA/PTB are still scared enough that they won't allow him anywhere near the executive office. Only truly subservient sycophant deviants are allowed anywhere near there....people of such immoral character that the PTB can control. Homosexual non-eligible corrupt gay bath house old man loving married to a transsexual puppet on a string Obama being a prime candidate. That's the ONLY reason he's there. It's way more sick than most can imagine.
Hell, I've read personal accounts from witnesses that took place videotaping these corrupt scum politicians raping young boys in order to get into positions of power. The video evidence being the control over them. The metaphorical selling of their soul to devil for their fortune. It's a F'in sick world out there.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #44
Timinator

Carly has been consistently gaining ground. She answers any and all questions and she's not afraid to hand the MSM their asses. They're not even trying to go after the HP days or her supposed "lack" of foreign policy knowledge anymore.

Ron Paul's problem was and is; Ron Paul. He's 80% perfectly correct and 20% bat-shit crazy. The "young" love him because they don't know any better yet.

I'm not "all in" yet on Rand, but I will support him and have already. But, my first choice, based on who I believe is the smartest person in the room, the one who'd do the best job, and the person who could absolutely wipe the floor with Hillary Clinton is Carly Fiorina going away.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:04 PM   #45
Wood Guy

Wouldn't you just love to see a debate between Hillary and Carly? " I don't consider travelling a million miles an accomplishment, I consider it an activity".
Wood Guy is offline   Reply With Quote