Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-09-2015, 09:23 AM   #46
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Carly Fiorina is one damn smart lady!

You still don't get it. She would never be let into a presidential debate and the MSM would marginalize her just like they did RP...which is obvious because you're still parroting their 'bat shit crazy' propaganda. Just because you've never bothered to understand his solid ideals doesn't mean he's crazy.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:20 AM   #47
Timinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You still don't get it. She would never be let into a presidential debate and the MSM would marginalize her just like they did RP...which is obvious because you're still parroting their 'bat shit crazy' propaganda. Just because you've never bothered to understand his solid ideals doesn't mean he's crazy.
She'll be in the debates, I bet you're wrong. They've tried to marginalize her and she keeps rising in the poles every time they try. That was kind of my point.

My bat shit crazy comment comes from listening to Paul himself answer questions while being pushed by reporters in interviews. Not from the MSM. Trust me, I get it.

Bottom line, she's not a politician and has NONE of the baggage that comes with it, including the games that even Rand has to play, which is what the MSM uses to crucify him.

A successful, non-politician candidate without any political baggage is what people have been bitching about wanting for a long time. That should trump a Paul. Besides, like I said, I support Rand and have a Rand Paul sticker on the back of my car, right next to Carly's. It's about options, not tunnel vision.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:24 PM   #48
Marcus

Just setting yourself up for a disappointment is all I'm saying. You're going to witness first hand just how corrupt the system is.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:20 PM   #49
Marcus

This has nothing to do with what I think of Carly, I'm sure she's a finer candidate than 90 percent of them. It's just a wake up call to those that think voting for a candidate outside the establishment has a chance.

America, You're Fired!

Quote:
They call it "voting," and we're told it's our civic duty. But it's just an illusion. Just like in Caesar’s time, the election will go to the people who spend the most money. But we're not talking about the candidates. They're just puppets. Entertainers. We're talking about the people who bankroll them.
Anyone who strays from their interests has his/her funding cut and is pronounced ‘unelectable’ and ‘unpresidential’ early in the circus by the media ringmasters.
This makes voting nothing more than a pointless, demeaning illusion of choice between candidates who have already been preselected by their financial backers...
Old 09-19-2015, 04:36 PM   #50
Marcus

Well, so much for the NAP. I understand this woman has destroyed 2 companies and is now as a candidate promoting attacking other countries?? It sounds like she's constantly on her period. IMO, this crazed lunatic doesn't need to be anywhere near the Whitehouse.

Carly is a bloodthirsty witch!
Old 09-20-2015, 08:18 AM   #51
Timinator

I don't know there Marcus, maybe too much Paul on your brain, but she did nothing close to running HP into the ground. Here are the facts on actual revenue. It's you now who's listening to the MSM. Don't forget, she was hired to save the company during the .com bust, not jut take over during normal times. Looks like Meg Whitmen is the one who's run HP into the ground.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:30 AM   #52
Timinator

Again, my post before you resurrected this thread was spot on and you were wrong again regrading all your "sky is falling" MSM crap regarding her not being let into the debates. Now you're posting complete MSM crap about her? Damn boy, you are just some kind of screwed up.
Old 09-20-2015, 08:56 AM   #53
TPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timinator View Post
I don't know there Marcus, maybe too much Paul on your brain, but she did nothing close to running HP into the ground. Here are the facts on actual revenue. It's you now who's listening to the MSM. Don't forget, she was hired to save the company during the .com bust, not jut take over during normal times. Looks like Meg Whitmen is the one who's run HP into the ground.

Yes, she did a great job of increasing revenue, by firing huge amounts of AMERICANS. Also outsourcing, buying up a dead company, firing more AMERICANS. You can make pictures look as pretty as you want, but having been part of the dotcom growth and then its demise, I can tell you she's worthless.
TPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM   #54
Timinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPG View Post
Yes, she did a great job of increasing revenue, by firing huge amounts of AMERICANS. Also outsourcing, buying up a dead company, firing more AMERICANS. You can make pictures look as pretty as you want, but having been part of the dotcom growth and then its demise, I can tell you she's worthless.
She fired people that she never hired. They were hired during the .com boom. If she didn't fire them during the bust the company would have failed and 100,000 tax payers would have been out of work. She did exactly what she had to do. Name one frigging Tech company over a 1B $ that's not outsourcing? Companies are global now, they have offices and factories all over the world, not just in the US. They are GLOBAL companies, outsourcing isn't a problem it's a necessity.

HP is still around and so is Compaq. Both leading their respective markets. Not too many other tech companies from that time can say that.

Obviously she's not worthless, she's better spoken across the board than any other candidate with the exception of maybe Rubio. Every one of my buddies and roommates were Info Systems, or Computer Science majors from the beginning of the '80's through the early 90's and I'm married to the CIO of 1B tech company. So, you living through the boom and bust isn't much of a boot shaker for me.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:37 AM   #55
TPG

Quote:
She fired people that she never hired. They were hired during the .com boom. If she didn't fire them during the bust the company would have failed and 100,000 tax payers would have been out of work. She did exactly what she had to do. Name one frigging Tech company over a 1B $ that's not outsourcing? Companies are global now, they have offices and factories all over the world, not just in the US. They are GLOBAL companies, outsourcing isn't a problem it's a necessity.
No, you don't need to rip jobs from the US and outsource, many have proven that.

Quote:
HP is still around and so is Compaq. Both leading their respective markets. Not too many other tech companies from that time can say that.
IBM is still around too, what do they do now?
And Compaq is just a name owned by Grupo Newman.

Quote:
Obviously she's not worthless, she's better spoken across the board than any other candidate with the exception of maybe Rubio.
If you call someone who lies about their track record and family and spouts the virtues of a fake video 'well spoken' then I suppose you're right.

Quote:
Every one of my buddies and roommates were Info Systems, or Computer Science majors from the beginning of the '80's through the early 90's and I'm married to the CIO of 1B tech company. So, you living through the boom and bust isn't much of a boot shaker for me.
So you don't actually know shit. Gotcha.
TPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 09:45 AM   #56
Timinator

Yep, you've got all the answers. A little soft on facts, but that's OK. She's a monster! She's not self made, she's a shill. She was never qualified to be CEO of Lucent and it was an inside job when she was hired to be CEO of HP. She didn't turn the company around, those graphs are all lies. The BOD of HP that fired her, never vindicated her, by saying she was right all along and they were wrong, that's a lie too! Even the head of HP's BOD didn't just take out a full page ad in New York Times stating everything she championed turned out to be true and they were the ones who were wrong. That's a lie too you know!

How's that? That fit your world view better? Who you for anyway, is it Bernie or are you another Pauler?
Old 09-20-2015, 11:57 AM   #57
Marcus

Quote:
Yep, you've got all the answers. A little soft on facts, but that's OK. She's a monster! She's not self made, she's a shill. She was never qualified to be CEO of Lucent and it was an inside job when she was hired to be CEO of HP. She didn't turn the company around, those graphs are all lies. The BOD of HP that fired her, never vindicated her, by saying she was right all along and they were wrong, that's a lie too! Even the head of HP's BOD didn't just take out a full page ad in New York Times stating everything she championed turned out to be true and they were the ones who were wrong. That's a lie too you know!
You're finally getting it. We knew you would.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:03 PM   #58
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

if RP couldn't even handle the press what makes you think he'd make a great president?

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 03:32 PM   #59
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Son View Post
if RP couldn't even handle the press what makes you think he'd make a great president?
I don't know what you speak of.
Old 09-20-2015, 03:37 PM   #60
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

you're constantly bitching that the only reason RP isn't the president is that the press did him in.

The presidents job is to handle & overcome any & all onstacles. The firs one of thos is the minefield to get through to become president & the press is and always has been a major factor in that.

If a person can't handle that problem, why should any of us have any expectations that they will be able to handle any of the tougher problems they will face as president?

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is online now   Reply With Quote