Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-20-2015, 02:59 PM   #61
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Carly Fiorina is one damn smart lady!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Son View Post
you're constantly bitching that the only reason RP isn't the president is that the press did him in.

The presidents job is to handle & overcome any & all onstacles. The firs one of thos is the minefield to get through to become president & the press is and always has been a major factor in that.

If a person can't handle that problem, why should any of us have any expectations that they will be able to handle any of the tougher problems they will face as president?
I'm sorry, but it seems you are still naive. The press still has major influence on the people. They also control many internet news sites. RP had to combat the press lying about his pole numbers, leaving him out of the polls all together, the MSM lying about him, etc...that still didn't work. The Republican party attacked him as well. Changing rules that left him out, falsifying voting results, not reporting his numbers, making rules that kept him from speaking at the RNC, etc...
You are very naive. I followed all the corruption and reported it. I can dig it up if you need proof. RP could've been this country's best president and could've saved this country. It's really too late now. RP's voting record spoke for itself. He was honest, is a student of economics, had military service, and wasn't seeking office for monetary gain. He was one of the most capable men ever.
We're all F'd now. No way getting it back. The dollar has to be destroyed.

This woman is very dumb or she is already pandering to the corrupt DEA. I suspect the latter. Therefore, she, IMO, is just another corrupt person that will say anything to get elected.
Carly Fiorina, Marijuana Did Not Kill Your Step-Daughter

Last edited by Marcus; 09-20-2015 at 03:20 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 04:05 PM   #62
Marcus

On the issues http://www.ontheissues.org/Carly_Fiorina.htm

She's silent on the issue of crime and drugs.
Supports the failed No Child Left Behind
Supports global warming agenda
On foreign policy...She's a war hawk...like we need more of that.

I don't see a whole lot of difference between her and the people who've been running the Presidency in the past.
Old 09-20-2015, 04:20 PM   #63
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

well, thank god I have a marcus to inform me, as i is one ignernt sumbitch yanno

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 04:40 PM   #64
HARVESTER

Quote:
well, thank god I have a marcus to inform me, as i is one ignernt sumbitch yanno
Its a slow process, but you are taking the right steps towards being aware of the happenings outside the pen. You are ignant. I was too...

Here's a good quote from one of us ignernt people who have woken up;

"Let's see, Drug Addicts, welfare queens, homos, cross-dressing freaks, anti-Capitalist economic morons, Gender-baiting, Race-Baiting, fear-mongering, incompetent, and above all, proud baby murderers and mutilators... believe that the Republican base holds offensive views?"

The response? Just the same from the "Democrats" - a sling-fest of media talking wedge issue points about the rich, the greedy, the white privileged...

We need to all become free from our oppressors whatever that might mean. In this case, we need to stop letting manipulators turn us against each other and focus on them. See, I even hesitated when I thought "one percent" because that's not the real enemy. It's the establishment deep state MIC, the establishment media moguls, the establishment bankstahs... They are all in the same club - and you aint in it...

They are few we are many m' bruthah...

What's going on in Syria now? Turn on the tube they'll let you know, or, you can watch this;

http://www.infowars.com/were-on-the-...-21st-century/
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 04:41 PM   #65
Marcus

Quote:
Just pointing out the obvious and trying to figure out what you guys see in her. It's not making any sense at the moment. It doesn't really matter to me as she has no chance, much like any other non-connected candidate or any candidate that hasn't sold their soul to the devil...just trying to figure out what you guys see in her.

Even though the MSM is willing to lie to bury Paul, I still don't believe for an instant that when it comes down to it that they won't throw her under the bus. One thing for certain, they are afraid of Paul.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/19/politi...and/index.html

STRAW POLL RESULTS: Paul 22%, Fiorina 15%, Kasich 13.7%, Cruz 13%, Bush 9.7%, Rubio 8.4%, Trump 6.7%, Carson 5.5%, Walker 2.5% Huckabee .76%

Quote:
Fiorina takes Mackinac Island by storm

Mackinac Island, Michigan (CNN)Carly Fiorina barely made it off the ferry dock at Mackinac Island.

She was greeted by hundreds of supporters at the Michigan Republican Leadership Conference who roared a welcome as she arrived, holding bright red "Carly" signs and chanting her name.

The crowd blocked the exit off the ferry dock, nearly crushing Fiorina and her team as they tried to make their way down the street.

And the greeting was just a preview for the rest of Saturday afternoon and evening for the Republican presidential field's fastest-rising star.

They slowed her way to the campaign's first stop, an event for Republican women leaders at a local bistro. When she finally made it through the crowd to the front of the event for a few remarks, she could barely get through them without encouragement from her supporters.

"It's not that women are better than men --" she said, cut off by a shout of "Yes, you are!"

"Let me ask you a question -- how many of you saw the debate Wednesday?" she asked.

The crowd cheered and said, "You won!"
OH...just another poll by the corrupt MSM that left Rand out. Nope, no pattern here. Fair and balanced.
http://nation.foxnews.com/poll/2015/...ould-vote-for/

How is a candidate supposed to compete when the ignorant public relies upon the MSM headlines to make their decisions? They don't perform any research. They just scan the headlines and try to pick the winner so that they feel good about themselves and brag to their friends that they voted for the winner once they win. It's disgusting. They care more about their own egos than the fate of their own country...and you ask what kind of president can one make if they can't even conquer the MSM. Doesn't compute.

Last edited by Marcus; 09-20-2015 at 05:11 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #66
Timinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
On the issues http://www.ontheissues.org/Carly_Fiorina.htm

She's silent on the issue of crime and drugs.
Supports the failed No Child Left Behind
Supports global warming agenda
On foreign policy...She's a war hawk...like we need more of that.

I don't see a whole lot of difference between her and the people who've been running the Presidency in the past.
I see a lot of difference between what you wrote and what she actually has said, as well as her background in the subject. You are almost lying at this point.

She wrote her master's thesis at MIT entitled "The Education Crisis: Business and Government's Role in Reform." In addition she's for as much local control of schools as possible.

Here's her real quote on the education system "Let competition reign, give all students vouchers, and let the strongest schools prosper--and the weakest ones perish."

On Climate Change, you lied also Marcus. Listen to her own words.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/r...dible-watch-2/

Marcus, keep out of my threads if you're going to lie and fill it with pages of bullshit. I don't have time to be your fricking mother.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #67
TPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timinator View Post
Yep, you've got all the answers. A little soft on facts, but that's OK. She's a monster! She's not self made, she's a shill. She was never qualified to be CEO of Lucent and it was an inside job when she was hired to be CEO of HP. She didn't turn the company around, those graphs are all lies. The BOD of HP that fired her, never vindicated her, by saying she was right all along and they were wrong, that's a lie too! Even the head of HP's BOD didn't just take out a full page ad in New York Times stating everything she championed turned out to be true and they were the ones who were wrong. That's a lie too you know!

How's that? That fit your world view better? Who you for anyway, is it Bernie or are you another Pauler?
Sigh, you're so boring, here, go read what a Wharton School professor, you know, where real management and execs go to school have to say about her FAKE numbers: http://www.factcheck.org/2015/05/fio...-record-at-hp/

Sorry, Bernie already punched his number with his new government "programs" and Paul is just a clown, not as big of one as you, but still pretty colossal!
TPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2015, 06:50 PM   #68
Marcus

Quote:
I see a lot of difference between what you wrote and what she actually has said, as well as her background in the subject. You are almost lying at this point.

She wrote her master's thesis at MIT entitled "The Education Crisis: Business and Government's Role in Reform." In addition she's for as much local control of schools as possible.

Here's her real quote on the education system "Let competition reign, give all students vouchers, and let the strongest schools prosper--and the weakest ones perish."

On Climate Change, you lied also Marcus. Listen to her own words.
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/r...dible-watch-2/

Marcus, keep out of my threads if you're going to lie and fill it with pages of bullshit. I don't have time to be your fricking mother.
Reach back an unbundle your panties. I just took what was off the link provided. If you have a problem with the source...than please do, tear it apart. Don't attack the messenger...and try to keep it civil. When you get upset, the other side has already won. I give everyone a fair shake...always have.
Old 09-20-2015, 06:55 PM   #69
TPG

Quote:

Yes, she wants to privatize schools, then she is notorious for going on to complain about how teachers are under-educated. Well great, you're going to have these wonderful private schools based on a voucher system that are going to pay as little as possible for their teachers and continue the cycle of underpaid shit teachers who the kids learn nothing from.

Good luck with that!
Old 09-20-2015, 07:03 PM   #70
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPG View Post
Yes, she wants to privatize schools, then she is notorious for going on to complain about how teachers are under-educated. Well great, you're going to have these wonderful private schools based on a voucher system that are going to pay as little as possible for their teachers and continue the cycle of underpaid shit teachers who the kids learn nothing from.

Good luck with that!
So, you're against free market competition? You do realize that is what made America great? Please explain yourself. If you're thinking about replying as to how corrupt things are due to due to alleged 'capitalism'..I've an answer for that.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:05 PM   #71
TPG

Quote:
So, you're against free market competition? You do realize that is what made America great? Please explain yourself. If you're thinking about replying as to how corrupt things due to free markets are..I've an answer for that.
Quick! Lets outsource teaching.

Having a bunch of Indians from HP Support Mumbai will be awesome.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:15 PM   #72
Marcus

Quote:
Quick! Lets outsource teaching.

Having a bunch of Indians from HP Support Mumbai will be awesome.
I'm no fan of outsourcing as I've lost my engineering job to such. I actually got the pleasure of travelling to China for weeks in order to train them.
It started w/ NAFTA. It was never about free trade though. It was about profits for the the big Corps.. It continues to this day. More agreements for big corps to fatten their company revenues at the expense of the middle class.
The big corps figured out that their money is better spent bribing politicians than investing in new infrastructure.
RP was like Jesus walking the halls of congress. He earned the nick name "Dr. No". The lobbyist wouldn't even bother him.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:00 PM   #73
Timinator

Quote:

Good luck with that!
Nope, more misrepresentation. Man you can't seem to get a thing right. Are you just making up stuff hoping you'll get something right, or that we'll just give up calling you on your ridiculous rants? I'm not really sure what you're going for at this point? Now you're saying voucher schools are producing dumber kids and underpaying teachers? Are you for real?

Teachers, grades K-12 aren't worth a shit for the most part. Their Unions are just as full of shit. Eighty one cents out of every dollar spent on education goes to teachers salaries and their benefits yet they aren't accountable for god damn thing. You can't fire them without catching them having sex with a minor. They are under-educated. The best and brightest don't go into K-12, they go into the private sector. That would all change with vouchers. And yes, only .19 cents of every dollar goes to the school, infrastructure, books, computers, etc., everything else goes to the contracts negotiated by Democrat politicians and the Unions that give Democrats 97% of all the money contributed by Unions. Hell yes, I'd love to see Carly put a stop that bull shit and if you're any kind of American you should too.

I have no problem paying teachers twice they're being paid. Drop the Unions and prove you're above average and you'll get the voucher to teach my kids. I have a son in 12th Grade now. His school is one of the top public schools in Ohio, yet only 2 of his science teachers over the years knew what a "shooting star" was. I caught one teacher telling the kids gravity was produced by the earths rotation. Yea, let's pay these dumb shit ass holes for the rest of their life for being idiots and NEVER having to better themselves over their entire career. They are so uneducated, they don't even know if what they're teaching is correct or not! That's just dumb as shit and it's ALL brought to you by The Teachers Union's. Period.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:10 PM   #74
Timinator

Quote:
Reach back an unbundle your panties. I just took what was off the link provided. If you have a problem with the source...than please do, tear it apart. Don't attack the messenger...and try to keep it civil. When you get upset, the other side has already won. I give everyone a fair shake...always have.
I don't post incorrect information in any of your threads for the sole purpose of discrediting your opinions. I expect the same. I know you're smart enough to know that was all BS.
Old 09-20-2015, 10:36 PM   #75
Marcus

Quote:
I don't post incorrect information in any of your threads for the sole purpose of discrediting your opinions. I expect the same. I know you're smart enough to know that was all BS.
Uhmmmm.....negative. I did not post it knowing that it was false. I don't roll that way. I haven't seen anything to refute it thus far. Then it all comes down to what sources are genuine, who owns the news source, what is their bias, etc.. Yeah, you've got to do your homework. Trust me, I know...having played defensive for so many years for RP. I'm quite educated on the matter. If you're really passionate about her, you've got your work cut out for you, that's for sure...just sayin'. Been there, done that.