Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 06-17-2015, 02:45 PM   #46
OBLIGATED

Re: Rich and vibrant culture

http://fox6now.com/2015/06/09/17-yea...is-young-lady/

My baby dindu nuffin.Nothing but rape and filming it.Animal.Another one of Obamas sons.
Old 06-17-2015, 06:20 PM   #47
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
http://fox6now.com/2015/06/09/17-yea...is-young-lady/

My baby dindu nuffin.Nothing but rape and filming it.Animal.Another one of Obamas sons.
And that's the reason I don't watch the MSM. They pump in every atrocious thing around the US right into your living room. One can find stories like this around the country every single day...and it's not just people of one race. Right now the MSM is engaged via their masters to try and start a race war to distract the public from the real villains that are tearing this country apart. As I mentioned in another thread, the real villains are the ones that have created this type of stuff. These kids are victims of the system that our central gov't produced to intentionally create these miscreants. Paying women to leave their fathers for money, a welfare system that encourages the breakup of the family unit, a gov't controlled MSM that encourages entitlements due to race, encourages not trusting neighbors, wants the citizens to look at the fed gov't as their provider instead of local unity, divides the citizenry, protects the real villains in gov't and their corrupt cronies, steers the sheeple into voting more of the trash into office, advertising destructive drugs on TV, etc...
Focusing on this symptoms of a sick society is just a distraction that will further the decline of America even more, IMO.
Old 06-17-2015, 08:44 PM   #48
OBLIGATED

Its thug culture.Some idiots glorify it and lots emulate it or turn a blind eye if its a protected class.Still boils down to personal responsibility.Its an odd concept today.
Old 06-17-2015, 09:12 PM   #49
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Its thug culture.Some idiots glorify it and lots emulate it or turn a blind eye if its a protected class.Still boils down to personal responsibility.Its an odd concept today.
The thing is that the MSM and the music industry, owned by the same people, glorify it. It's all part of the same agenda. Think about this 'thug life'. From where did it come from? The same companies that own the media and own the politicians. Who are the board of directors that make the decisions for these companies? These are the same ones pushing the agenda for the destruction of morality...the destruction of anything that keeps American values, the same people that wish the destruction of all that keeps America sovereign.
I've been awake long enough to see the patterns. The Christian folk on here have a legitimate bitch. I've watched the constant attacks against them, IMO, it's to break them up because of the community awareness that the establishment sees as a threat to their corrupt power structure.
The corrupt agenda is to break up any cohesive dissent against them. This isn't anything new. It has been ongoing for decades. To deny such is just exposing your nativity or your willing ignorance. I was searching today for a suitable location for an article that was posted. I came across this thread which is just a sampling of everything that has been posted over the years. I read it again in awe...noting how we are still just frogs being slow boiled. Again, for your viewing displeasure. It reminded me of how hard headed people can be and the struggles I've been through to try my best to educate. Sometimes I think it's all for naught but then I find a few that get it and end up making a difference. That's all it really takes. The truth movement is alive and well...no matter the derision that we sometimes have to endure.
The spreading of truth is really the only hope this country has.
Old 06-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #50
OBLIGATED

So the Jews did it?Couldnt help myself.I agree their are people profiteering off others for different reasons.Still every man is equal.Equal rights and equal responsibility in how we conduct ourselves.Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have hurt more than they ever helped decent black people.As soon as the rot is cut out and cleaned their community will heal.White people arent their problem or the police.The murders,rapes,robberies,STDs,and trashed neighborhoods is because of the blacks themselves doing it to each other.
If you can pass a background check go sign up for a ride along with a PD on midnight shift.Same players.When they get a white guy doing a bump and grab or robbery everyone shows up because they want to see what he looks like!Its sad but thats the culture thats glorified and condoned by the community.Those that dont like it are treated like crap and called racial names and targeted for violence.They either move or are pretty tough(my buddy Charlie) and kick some ass to get fear instead of respect.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	itsdajoosdooood.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	218770  
Old 06-19-2015, 06:37 PM   #51
OBLIGATED

http://www.wbir.com/story/news/2015/...eath/28832711/

The mother should be charged for being a scumbag idiot.Another day in the neighborHOOD!
Old 06-25-2015, 01:54 PM   #52
OBLIGATED

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bab_1435243963

I dindu nuffin!Entitled thief gets a lesson on manners and law.Funny I dont see my neighbors attacking an officer for catching a thief.I guess to some this cop is a racist thug and cuz slaverery an chit!The comments are funny after the video unless you like criminals.
Old 06-26-2015, 02:34 PM   #53
OBLIGATED

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e25509988.html

What are we going to ban in protest?MSM led these aspiring rappers to the closet to gang rape a mentally handicapped girl.Where the outrage from the liberals?Anyone care about the brutalized girl?Im glad I dont have a daughter.
Old 07-06-2015, 09:17 AM   #54
OBLIGATED

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/29...ursday-evening

Must have been the Confederate flag that caused all those dead and wounded!Where are the protesters now?Im sure something white was the cause.Where are the "reverends"?
Old 07-06-2015, 09:41 AM   #55
OBLIGATED

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...eatdown-video/

Racist scum
Old 07-06-2015, 02:48 PM   #56
anthropisces

Good luck Marcus. Even if you convince me and the rest of this rabble to think sensibly, a whole new generation of con artists is right behind this one and they've got a whole new generation of suckers, sheep and generally uninformed to tap.
Old 07-06-2015, 03:20 PM   #57
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthropisces View Post
Good luck Marcus. Even if you convince me and the rest of this rabble to think sensibly, a whole new generation of con artists is right behind this one and they've got a whole new generation of suckers, sheep and generally uninformed to tap.
Drunk or cant read?I have no white guilt.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:16 PM   #58
fishfan

Quote:
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...e25509988.html

What are we going to ban in protest?MSM led these aspiring rappers to the closet to gang rape a mentally handicapped girl.Where the outrage from the liberals?Anyone care about the brutalized girl?Im glad I dont have a daughter.
Wonder would would happen if it was 4 white thugs and black girl????
Old 07-06-2015, 05:20 PM   #59
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfan View Post
Wonder would would happen if it was 4 white thugs and black girl????
Ban the American flag?My whiteness sickitates some!
Old 07-07-2015, 07:48 AM   #60
fishfan

Lightning is white....ban that too! We have a black dog that hates lightning, I'll ask him if it's because it's white.