Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-07-2015, 07:20 PM   #61
OBLIGATED

Re: Rich and vibrant culture

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...le-guilty.html

Where the outrage,looting,rioting,reverends,millions in government funds,the lame stream media?#whitelivesdontmatter
Old 07-07-2015, 08:29 PM   #62
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Hate is an acid for any vessel that holds it. Hate all you want but it doesn't hurt the person you're hating. It only eats you up. Understanding rids yourself of the hate and makes you feel at peace.
It doesn't matter what color skin you have. If you're conditioned the same, you will react the same. It's not the color of their skin that causes these problems. It's our corrupt fed govt's policies that have created the issues...which is exactly the way they want it. They want to divide the people. Black/white. Christian/Gay. Cops/thugs. Left/Right. Repugnants/Demarats...If it sounds familiar it's because the MSM has been amping up all these contingents lately. Why? IMO, it's a huge distraction from what they're really trying to accomplish. SO..keep playing the tool...and being there fool. Nothing will ever change.
Old 07-07-2015, 09:45 PM   #63
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Hate is an acid for any vessel that holds it. Hate all you want but it doesn't hurt the person you're hating. It only eats you up. Understanding rids yourself of the hate and makes you feel at peace.
It doesn't matter what color skin you have. If you're conditioned the same, you will react the same. It's not the color of their skin that causes these problems. It's our corrupt fed govt's policies that have created the issues...which is exactly the way they want it. They want to divide the people. Black/white. Christian/Gay. Cops/thugs. Left/Right. Repugnants/Demarats...If it sounds familiar it's because the MSM has been amping up all these contingents lately. Why? IMO, it's a huge distraction from what they're really trying to accomplish. SO..keep playing the tool...and being there fool. Nothing will ever change.
Government didnt gang rape the two women Marcus.The criminals did and it wasnt their first criminal act.The MSM dont constantly show these crimes and the regime we have seems to turn a blind eye to savage behaviour.Grow up and lay off whatever your taking.Individual responsibility.I grew up and went to school in a very rough area.Lots of people died,went to prison,suicided and became druggies.THEIR CHOICE THEIR FAULT.Government policies dont help but individuals each make choices.You sound more like a confused liberal than a Libertarian.Nothing will change till people no matter their color are held responsible for their actions.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:06 PM   #64
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Government didnt gang rape the two women Marcus.The criminals did and it wasnt their first criminal act.The MSM dont constantly show these crimes and the regime we have seems to turn a blind eye to savage behaviour.Grow up and lay off whatever your taking.Individual responsibility.I grew up and went to school in a very rough area.Lots of people died,went to prison,suicided and became druggies.THEIR CHOICE THEIR FAULT.Government policies dont help but individuals each make choices.You sound more like a confused liberal than a Libertarian.Nothing will change till people no matter their color are held responsible for their actions.
Your perception is mired by the false reality of the MSM news. Do you really believe we are that different? Maybe I should start a 'white trash thread'. Here's a good start.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:30 PM   #65
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Your perception is mired by the false reality of the MSM news. Do you really believe we are that different? Maybe I should start a 'white trash thread'. Here's a good start.
What you dont grasp is I dont like trash no matter their color.I dont make excuses for white trash.They make their choices and need to pay.I think it should be the same no matter the race,sex,religion,political leanings or whatever other leaning.PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.You can spout MSM,Aliens,CIA,Militarized police,da JOOS,or other stuff you want but the facts are we have a group of people that dont think the laws of man or god apply to them.The left and white guilt people panders while they destroy neighborhoods,rape,murder,rob,assault,loot and spread disease.If it was white people doing it they would be shot dead and earned every bullet hole.Dindunuffin does it and we get to hear"what about slavery?""They had no daddy""Its the gubmints fault".Maybe Im wrong.Maybe they are too stupid to govern themselves and make correct life decisions.In that case we arent EQUAL are we?That what you are saying?
Old 07-08-2015, 12:26 AM   #66
Marcus

No. I'm saying that we are no different. The only thing making us different is the polarization perpetuated by the media and the cultural teachings/polarization of social media. It's nurturing, not nature. IMO, if one of every race was put into the same home under the same parents, a marker of skin color wouldn't define whether that child would become a hoodlum or not.
It's society's ills that creates hoodlums.
You're incorrectly blaming the one sidedness of race relation equality on the victims of it. Who creates the divide? It's the MSM. Who controls the MSM? I've an entire thread dedicated to that.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:50 PM   #67
OBLIGATED

Quote:
No. I'm saying that we are no different. The only thing making us different is the polarization perpetuated by the media and the cultural teachings/polarization of social media. It's nurturing, not nature. IMO, if one of every race was put into the same home under the same parents, a marker of skin color wouldn't define whether that child would become a hoodlum or not.
It's society's ills that creates hoodlums.
You're incorrectly blaming the one sidedness of race relation equality on the victims of it. Who creates the divide? It's the MSM. Who controls the MSM? I've an entire thread dedicated to that.
We will have to agree to disagree I guess.Used to be people were raised to be responsible for their actions.Them days are gone.Now its limp wristed weedhead hipsters and thugs.I guess since I was brought up in a rough neighborhood and associated with outlaw bikers I should be able to grab any women I see and use her then kick some hipsters ass for some party money and it would be OK because the government made me that way.Yeah that sounds logical.
Old 07-08-2015, 07:21 PM   #68
Marcus

Quote:
We will have to agree to disagree I guess.Used to be people were raised to be responsible for their actions.Them days are gone.Now its limp wristed weedhead hipsters and thugs.I guess since I was brought up in a rough neighborhood and associated with outlaw bikers I should be able to grab any women I see and use her then kick some hipsters ass for some party money and it would be OK because the government made me that way.Yeah that sounds logical.
Does the gov't provide EBT cards to people that won't work? Do they make it easy? Do they reward the break up of the family unit by providing EBT cards/ phones/money upon their break up? Free lunches in standardized dumbed downed schools? Assisted housing to further their dependency? Tax breaks to single mothers? Free scholarships? Incarcerate a majority of blacks whereby they'll never be able to get a good job as a felon? MSM/Social Media glorification of thug life? (You should google rap stars/NWO symbols) These big social influences have signed deals with the devil to make them famous in exchange for promoting NWO crap.

Naw...the gov't doesn't have anything to do with it. It's just bad parenting. Child please.
Old 07-09-2015, 01:55 PM   #69
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Does the gov't provide EBT cards to people that won't work? Do they make it easy? Do they reward the break up of the family unit by providing EBT cards/ phones/money upon their break up? Free lunches in standardized dumbed downed schools? Assisted housing to further their dependency? Tax breaks to single mothers? Free scholarships? Incarcerate a majority of blacks whereby they'll never be able to get a good job as a felon? MSM/Social Media glorification of thug life? (You should google rap stars/NWO symbols) These big social influences have signed deals with the devil to make them famous in exchange for promoting NWO crap.

Naw...the gov't doesn't have anything to do with it. It's just bad parenting. Child please.
Sure they do.But its their choice to commit violent crimes.When they do they need to be put down or caged.Lots of poor people including blacks that dont act like savages and have clean houses.Excuses dont help the problem.I grew up with a few black families that were good people.Their fathers were there and put the belt to their asses if they got out of line.All of them never got rich and moved away but they struggle like everyone else and go to work and act like a human beings in the same trashed out Carvers Ranches.No Excuses or bullshit just decency.
Old 07-14-2015, 01:56 PM   #70
OBLIGATED

http://libertyfirstnews.com/black-ch...lack-man-rape/

Obamas sons training for a community ORGANizer job.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #71
fishfan

Pants up, don't shoot.
It's bad enough to be in a gun fight, but to have to pull your pants up during it...smh.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=83e_1436884797
Old 07-19-2015, 02:59 PM   #72
OBLIGATED

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10258805.html

I have decided on a new career!I may convert for Diana.
Old 07-19-2015, 03:43 PM   #73
Marcus

Quote:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10258805.html

I have decided on a new career!I may convert for Diana.
LOL! Wow.
Old 07-20-2015, 12:56 PM   #74
OBLIGATED

http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/pe...privilege-tax/

Racists.Everyone that signed was a bigoted racist!The degenerate idiot vote that got us eight years of stupid.
Old 07-20-2015, 10:13 PM   #75
OBLIGATED

Its my white privelege that makes him wear his clothes like that!I feews sooo guilty.I need to touch my femanine side!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	downlow.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	219838