Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-15-2016, 05:46 PM   #16
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

This is awesome! Finally, a natural event that will create new jobs in America! Home grown job production rather than BS gov't job creation which usually turns out bad, i.e. more jobs produced by the destruction of other jobs or jobs created by the gov't breaking windows...the latter is a popular action of the Keynesian war economists. They believe that by breaking things they produce economic activity. The fallacy in that thinking is that in the process they're destroying capital.
The fact is that capital is put to much better use as investment to build upon in order to create more capital. It's common sense....but yet our crooked gov't hasn't followed any such sane model for a long time. The reason being is that the globalists have a plan to turn all of us into debt serfs. Step number one...make everyone in debt to the central bankers. (this is pretty much accomplished.) Step two, destroy their sovereignty...this has already been done any several countries in the EURO and is rapidally accelerating. Greece and a few others are already the Central Bankers' bitch. We will soon be so because our populace has been so dumbed down. The sheeple will cheer on their own enslavement.
After they realizes their ridiculous decisions, they will then cheer on some fascist replacement. Due to their indoctrination, long after becoming just another banana republic, they will revolt and institute yet another fascist leader.
The real truth will be kept from them and the US will disintegrate into some worthless corrupt entity even more controlled by the globalists (farmers) that continue to suck the fruits & labors of the US citizens dry. The globalists propaganda will continue, the sheeple will conform, the EBT cards will continue to keep the entitled voting for themselves, aka the president the promises them free shit.

Last edited by Marcus; 03-15-2016 at 07:06 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:28 PM   #17
mepps1

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

Just look at these charts of death!

http://wattsupwiththat.com/reference.../sea-ice-page/

It's amazing that we're not all swimming with the polar bears already.

http://wattsupwiththat.com/reference.../sea-ice-page/
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:56 PM   #18
Marcus

Fact: Bears eat beets....and the earth's surface is smoother than a bowling ball.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:31 PM   #19
OBLIGATED

It was close to 80 in Cashiers North Carolina today.We have seen 80 degree weather in April and get the Skis and kneeboards loaded in the boat and get 4 inches of snow.When my knees,back,shoulders,and other joints hurt I know the weather is changing.Weathermen and "scientists"are usually full of something smelly!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	snow 009.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	136.5 KB
ID:	224678  
Old 03-15-2016, 10:03 PM   #20
North Star
Max

Tony is the quintessential troll on climate change.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:23 PM   #21
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by North Star View Post
Tony is the quintessential troll on climate change.
True that. You'd think he might have a financial interest in such given how much he's been trolling it.
Old 03-15-2016, 11:13 PM   #22
North Star
Max

He probably has been assigned a term paper refuting climate change and is getting you guys to do his research for him. The dude is clever.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:51 AM   #23
kingfisherflesh
Happy Huntin'

Climate change is real and it is having effects already.

In the last five years my farm has lost the majority of its fruit production due to unseasonal thaws and freezes. The early "spring" which is often followed by more severe weather also effects the fish, inducing early spawn that is later reabsorbed preventing some fish from reproducing in that year.

I know, as a biologist, that what my colleagues and I are observing in the field is sad and shocking.

The world is changing. Rapidly. Climate change in the past is associated with mass extinctions. Yes. "Life finds a way." but it might not be the life you would want to preserve.

Ocean acidification should be of enough concern for spearo's to be worried about carbon emissions without the threat of global warming.

WISCONSIN SPEARGUN HUNTERS
kingfisherflesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:19 AM   #24
mepps1

No doubt the climate changes. If you think Al Gore can change that, well.......
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 11:52 AM   #25
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisherflesh View Post
Climate change is real and it is having effects already.

In the last five years my farm has lost the majority of its fruit production due to unseasonal thaws and freezes. The early "spring" which is often followed by more severe weather also effects the fish, inducing early spawn that is later reabsorbed preventing some fish from reproducing in that year.

I know, as a biologist, that what my colleagues and I are observing in the field is sad and shocking.

The world is changing. Rapidly. Climate change in the past is associated with mass extinctions. Yes. "Life finds a way." but it might not be the life you would want to preserve.

Ocean acidification should be of enough concern for spearo's to be worried about carbon emissions without the threat of global warming.
Wisconsin, eh? IMO, if your experiencing weird changes, you might want to look into the Gov'ts weather modification program. They've been at it for years. They have a mandate.
http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Guess where they've been practicing? Ocean acidification? I haven't seen any evidence of such. How did all the fishies survive when there used to be LOTS more carbon in the atmosphere?
Old 03-16-2016, 11:53 AM   #26
kmoose
Team Headhunter

Just came back from a conference where a ocean rise was a topic. Some very interesting points and observations but when I requested the source of the data used in the presented models the presenter went off like a rocket. They were going down the road of 6+ feet by 2100 with all the scary new shoreline boundaries and how it was already creating "Ghost Forests" on the coast that never happened before. I let the presenter know that Indians coined the term originally noting the same coastal dead tree stands long before the use of fossil fuel and that the occurrence of such is caused by tropical storm tidal surges dropping billions of gallons of seawater inshore causing the kills.

Needless to say the presenter’s mood went downhill from there. She tried to hold her composure but once I pulled up actual NOAA sea rise annual figures and did the math including a standard deviation we were looking at around a potential 10" rise over the next 85 years. She lost it and would not even speak to me throughout the rest of the conference even though I wanted to discuss what seemed to be an actual trend in rising temperature and sea level.

I rather enjoy discussions concerning things like this. Too many times people who think they are in the know utilize statistics and focus on outliers to predict their doom and gloom. Asking questions seem to be the best way to separate the real from the BS with people who claim to be “experts”.
Old 03-16-2016, 11:55 AM   #27
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

http://patriotpost.us/posts/41323

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 12:20 PM   #28
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Son View Post
How else are they going to get the false data that proves their agenda? These 'climate change scientists' have to be bribed.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:21 PM   #29
kmoose
Team Headhunter

The real problem is when reputable, intelligent people get sucked into the panic driven agenda and run down the road with it. There is tons of money invested to proving these claims which can drag in real scientist. Like a good friend has told me "everybody has an agenda" and in many cases its driven by their means of making a living or fattening their wallet.... scientists for the most part are no different. Objective studies are becoming more rare these days with corporate sponsored college and research funding. Add the media and political driven agenda and it only muddies the water even worst.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:54 PM   #30
kmoose
Team Headhunter

Not sure of the source but interesting non the less.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	greenland.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	133.2 KB
ID:	224694