Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-30-2016, 10:48 AM   #46
OBLIGATED

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

http://www.investors.com/politics/ed...warming-scare/

These people need a sea urchin shoved up their ass!
Old 03-31-2016, 04:07 PM   #47
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

Climate policy is not about climate

Spearmax, read and reread very carefully!

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by.

Last edited by fitz; 03-31-2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: spell
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 05:28 PM   #48
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Good luck. I've been trying for many years. Hopefully your delivery is better than mine. I've came to the conclusion that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it think.
Old 04-03-2016, 11:19 AM   #49
OBLIGATED

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...=all#pagebreak

Have you ever noticed how liberals act like the Nazis they label conservatives as?New York,Commiefornia and Massacunts as usual leading the parade.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:20 PM   #50
Marcus

Damned liberals!!

Seriously dude, does everyone that disagrees with you have to be a liberal?? You know you're really hurting the image of the anti-climate agenda.
They're teaching this crap in all the fed schools, indoctrinating all the kids. I'm against this BS and Monsanto(along with many countries which have banned them for destroying their agriculture) too, but I don't call myself a liberal.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:00 PM   #51
Shootinfish

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bernie-Sanders-Meme-5.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	133.5 KB
ID:	225195
Old 04-03-2016, 01:02 PM   #52
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Damned liberals!!

Seriously dude, does everyone that disagrees with you have to be a liberal?? You know you're really hurting the image of the anti-climate agenda.
They're teaching this crap in all the fed schools, indoctrinating all the kids. I'm against this BS and Monsanto(along with many countries which have banned them for destroying their agriculture) too, but I don't call myself a liberal.
If it walks like a duck....Seems not too many posts ago you said you were a liberal?
Old 04-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #53
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootinfish View Post
Old 04-03-2016, 01:13 PM   #54
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Seems not too many posts ago you said you were a liberal?
Not hardly. I'm socially liberal, fiscally conservative. More of libertarian leaning old school conservative that knows what the true meaning of a liberal is and prefers to use it rather than having propagandists change the meaning of words in order to suit their agenda.
I actually consider myself an intelligent Fl cracker/redneck and don't like people disparaging my kind.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:22 PM   #55
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Not hardly. I'm socially liberal, fiscally conservative. More of libertarian leaning old school conservative that knows what the true meaning of a liberal is and prefers to use it rather than having propagandists change the meaning of words in order to suit their agenda.
I actually consider myself an intelligent Fl cracker/redneck and don't like people disparaging my kind.
In one of your pms you said you were black.Your very diverse or have issues in identity.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:33 PM   #56
Marcus

Quote:
In one of your pms you said you were black.Your very diverse or have issues in identity.
WHAT?!

I must've been drunk and hatched a scheme to F with you...for which I forgot about. So, it all makes sense now, why you've been intentionally F'in w/ me for so long. Well, I guess I did post up the right pic. You've exposed yourself.

Don't be mad, bro. I got you. Don't hate. I'm glad i helped you get to know yourself.

Last edited by Marcus; 04-03-2016 at 01:48 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 01:47 PM   #57
OBLIGATED

Quote:
WHAT?!

I must've been drunk and F'ing w/ you. So, that solves the reason why you've been intentionally F'in w/ me for so long. Well, I guess I did post up the right pic. You've exposed yourself.
Color doesnt bother me.Stupidity mixed with arrogance does though.I have a lot of people I associate with.Many of them have different views than me but they dont try to force their way of life or views on me or attack every other sentence.Some of these people are Lesbians,blacks,bikers(outlaws/black pistons and one 81)cops,firemen,Marines and private contractors,Masons(boogeyman) and parrotheads and somehow we all get along with no real issues.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:52 PM   #58
Marcus

Quote:
Many of them have different views than me but they dont try to force their way of life or views on me or attack every other sentence
Oooooh, that's rich.
How about we meet up, have some beers and head butt each other like billy goats until someone wins??

Edit, just thinking: OMG TFF I had you thinking I was a black liberal.

Last edited by Marcus; 04-03-2016 at 02:11 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 02:38 PM   #59
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Oooooh, that's rich.
How about we meet up, have some beers and head butt each other like billy goats until someone wins??

Edit, just thinking: OMG TFF I had you thinking I was a black liberal.
No,I thought you were a college educated liberal with white guilt and paranoia issues and too much bong time.I would be willing to buy a few brews when Im down there with the paddleboards.Can I post the pics?
Old 04-03-2016, 08:55 PM   #60
ReefGuy

Marcus is paranoid, not liberal.
ReefGuy is offline   Reply With Quote