Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2016, 09:02 PM   #61
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
No,I thought you were a college educated liberal with white guilt and paranoia issues and too much bong time.I would be willing to buy a few brews when Im down there with the paddleboards.Can I post the pics?
No guilt here and not paranoid, just a realist...and sure, you can take as many pics of paddle boards you want. Don't need any permission from me on that.
If'n you doubt my authenticity, there are many here that have seen my elusive bigfoot self...even the owner of this website...if'n you need to inquire about the legitimacy of said self. Admittedly, I do have big feet.

Last edited by Marcus; 04-03-2016 at 09:32 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 08:13 AM   #62
ReefGuy

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
No guilt here and not paranoid, just a realist...and sure, you can take as many pics of paddle boards you want. Don't need any permission from me on that.
If'n you doubt my authenticity, there are many here that have seen my elusive bigfoot self...even the owner of this website...if'n you need to inquire about the legitimacy of said self. Admittedly, I do have big feet.
And probably itty bitty trump hands.
ReefGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:22 AM   #63
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

and T rex arms?
Old 04-04-2016, 10:56 AM   #64
ReefGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
and T rex arms?
Probably. I'm guessing that's why he never posts pics of fish, can't cock the speargun . (I'm sure that he can drive a golf ball 285 yards, though)

I just don't want to see any pictures of any 'Paddle boards' these guys share.
ReefGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 12:55 PM   #65
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefGuy View Post

I dont know about that.....Obli has been posting some smokin paddle board pics lately..
Old 04-04-2016, 02:03 PM   #66
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
and T rex arms?
That would be frustrating.
Old 04-04-2016, 02:08 PM   #67
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefGuy View Post
Probably. I'm guessing that's why he never posts pics of fish, can't cock the speargun . (I'm sure that he can drive a golf ball 285 yards, though)

Wont be any faggotry on my partUnless its thursday and he has a purdy mouf
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	squeeeel.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	225228  
Old 04-17-2016, 09:14 PM   #68
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Democratic AGs, climate change groups colluded on prosecuting dissenters, emails show

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...colluded-on-p/

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by.

fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 09:56 PM   #69
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Democratic AGs, climate change groups colluded on prosecuting dissenters, emails show

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...colluded-on-p/
Quote:
“As we all know, global warming, if not reversed, will be catastrophic for our planet,” said Mr. Sorrell.
What a bunch of pompous crooked lying POS. "The science is over" BS! These sorry sacks of shiat are obviously getting bribed to spout this BS.
Old 04-18-2016, 06:33 AM   #70
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
What a bunch of pompous crooked lying POS. "The science is over" BS! These sorry sacks of shiat are obviously getting bribed to spout this BS.
Money to be made, agendas to be pushed and control of the public. Nothing new here........managing the herd by "State of Fear"
Old 04-19-2016, 03:47 PM   #71
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Bill Nye Challenges Climate Change Denier With $20,000 Bet

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/bill-...b0018f9cbaee3a

SpearMax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 05:35 PM   #72
Marcus

Quote:
Nye now has a total of $60,000 riding on the facts that 2016 will be in the top 10 hottest years on record and that this current decade will be the warmest ever recorded.
According to whom!? The same scientists that were caught cherry picking the data??? For example...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/c...the-world.html

Yea, Bill isn't a real scientist. He has some credentials as an M.E. but not really any actual experience in the science field. It appears the establishment has ressurected his old ass to spread some propaganda. I'm sure he willingly accepted after blowing his money he earned earlier in his career. Now he only appears to spread the climate change propaganda. I'm very sure the only data he'll present to support his case will be manipulated from "official" gov't scientists. He's total sell out and makes me sick. I enjoyed watching his shows as a kid. It's sad to see him groveling for money by deceiving the American public for money.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:28 PM   #73
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Global warming has made the weather better for most in U.S. -- but don't get used to it, study says

http://www.latimes.com/science/scien...420-story.html

SpearMax is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:32 PM   #74
Marcus

Are..are you saying...the weather is going to CHANGE!!? SAY it ain't SO!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAN!!!
We MUST immediately give all of our money to the gov't to prevent this from happening! OH, THE HUMANITY!!!!
Old 04-22-2016, 08:16 PM   #75
North Star
Max

Tony - here is why I don't get all excited about the overblown hysteria about global warming - I was alive back in 1970, and distinctly remember all the "scientific" hype about the enviromental and global disaster awaiting us if we didn't "do something drastic."

It's the same hype today. Read it and laugh:

Back in 1970, when the world celebrated the first Earth Day, environmentalists were worried that without dramatic measures, the future would be catastrophic for the Earth and civilization. But their grim predictions haven’t come true, The Daily Caller News Foundation pointed out today, assembling a list of seven incorrect predictions of doom regarding the planet and civilization. The following are highlights from their list.

The end of civilization within three decades

Nobel laureate George Wald prophesied in 1970 that civilization would end “unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind,” The Daily Caller reported. Civilization is still here.

Hundreds of millions will starve

Paul Ehrlich, author of The Population Bomb, forecast in 1970 that vast famines would occur in that decade and the next. England would be hit by food shortages, the country would collapse, and civilization would come to an end. And yet the world’s per capita GDP has grown even as the global population has, and fewer people live in poverty.

Gas masks will be required in cities

In January of 1970, Life Magazine claimed that people would have to wear gas masks in cities in ten years due to pollution, and that in 1985, air pollution would cause the world to receive only half the normal amount of sunlight. In fact, air quality is getting better, the World Health Organization says.

The world’s oil will run out

Kenneth Watt, an ecologist, predicted in 1970 that there would be no more oil in the future. Watt wasn’t the only one who thought the world’s oil was peaking— but he was wrong. In fact, today there is an oil glut, leading to cheap prices. Part of the reason for that is the boom of fracking in the United States, where oil production is now much higher than it was in the past.