Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-22-2017, 12:44 PM   #31
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Re: Charlottevile incident

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
no, this is the problem here. you can't compare anti-facists who PROTECT people of color from literal DEATH at the hands of neo-nazis, to the actual neonazis.
you are on the wrong side of history. realize it.

its ike saying "hey those french resistance fighters were SOOO violent. Violence on both sides during the battle of france, both sides to blame. france was violent too...."
you are the modern equivalent of these people.
Mmmmm, "literal DEATH" ?? Really ?? Its alright to protest for the destruction of a statue ,but not OK to protest against it, right??? How does that equate to "literal DEATH" and how is that not fascism when you try to disrupt and silence opinions different from yours? A word you seem to love to throw out

And comparing this behavior to the resistance in France....Now that is the VERY dumbest thing you have ever posted.

Your blind ignorance never ceases to completely amaze me. Please keep it up and please post more often. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

Last edited by riplipper; 08-22-2017 at 12:53 PM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #32
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

The Charlotville mayor, globalist puppet, allowed those 2 groups to get really close to one another so violence would happen. It was all planned, even the car ramming. Many were paid to be there. Extremists on both sides that have been around forever and will still be here after they are finished being used like the tools they are.
Loss of liberty will be the only result of this crap.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:20 PM   #33
techwiz44

I can only speculate that this CEO actually believes all the fake news...

Trump blamed both sides, but if your a biased liberal you do the following...

Camping World CEO tells Trump supporters to shop elsewhere

https://racingnews.co/2017/08/21/mar...nascar-rv/amp/

never been there, but now I never will

they own Gander Mountain, no wonder they just closed 32 stores, CEO has the right to his miss informed opinion, I have a right to shop else where.

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.

Last edited by techwiz44; 08-22-2017 at 02:29 PM.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:37 PM   #34
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Mmmmm, "literal DEATH" ?? Really ?? Its alright to protest for the destruction of a statue ,but not OK to protest against it, right??? How does that equate to "literal DEATH" and how is that not fascism when you try to disrupt and silence opinions different from yours? A word you seem to love to throw out

And comparing this behavior to the resistance in France....Now that is the VERY dumbest thing you have ever posted.

Your blind ignorance never ceases to completely amaze me. Please keep it up and please post more often. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.
dude go to the hate in the US board. look video, look at all the far right hate crimes going on (post #4). look at the video were they scream "die nigger" while they bludgeon him.

they were literally chanting "blood and soil" you know who chanted that?? the nazis as they marched into paris..... a ****ing neonazi ran 15 people over!!!

like you literally respond to a comment without reading without even mentioning once what was in the comment you are replying too! it really makes all of your arguments weak.

reddit and other blogs were just FUUUULLLLLL of people saying "I can't wait to use floridas stand your ground laws" and the chanting "blood and soil" and you still don't give a ****. its cause you're white and they won't do shit to you.

yes literal death heres a ****ing video, are you blind too????

https://www.facebook.com/michaelmcgi...type=3&theater
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:28 PM   #35
Marcus

Quote:
dude go to the hate in the US board. look video, look at all the far right hate crimes going on (post #4). look at the video were they scream "die nigger" while they bludgeon him.

they were literally chanting "blood and soil" you know who chanted that?? the nazis as they marched into paris..... a ****ing neonazi ran 15 people over!!!

like you literally respond to a comment without reading without even mentioning once what was in the comment you are replying too! it really makes all of your arguments weak.

reddit and other blogs were just FUUUULLLLLL of people saying "I can't wait to use floridas stand your ground laws" and the chanting "blood and soil" and you still don't give a ****. its cause you're white and they won't do shit to you.

You really are a blind ignorant troll that refuses to even consider the truth. I don't think you'll find anyone here of siding w/ either of these ignorant extremists on both sides...yet you're pretending they exist. How much are you getting paid, troll? Is Soros funding you or are you really this damn stupid??

Even fake news is reporting that 54% of people are against tearing down the statues and less than half are for it. Apparently, you a minority tool. Go away, you useless troll that is being used by globalists to divide the country....sad.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:45 AM   #36
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:

For someone so smart you sure have no clue of English language communication skills. I have no idea what your saying other than I know its a lot of opinionated garbage buried in incomplete and broken thoughtless sentences(ebonics maybe?) Do you just drool on your keyboard.

What's really funny is your inability to face the dire truth. Ballpark 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks. And my guess is less than point one percent are killed by some dumb ass racist hate group. So who is really the blind one here???? And why now??? These hate groups have been around for many decades and nobody paid any attention to them, and frankly most reasonable people ,still pay no attention to them.....So why all of the sudden do you feel we need (the French Resistance) to save us from these very few, very small, very insignificant idiots that have been ignored for decades until now????

You just cant come to grips with the fact that there is way more for black society to worry about than a few hundred or even a few thousand racist idiots.....
In life, you pick your battles, and you have chosen a battle that is a complete waste of time and will NEVER help the black community...If you eradicated all of these racist hate groups, please explain to me how that will help reduce the black on black murder rate, school drop out rates, raging illegitimate birth rates and poverty....

The fact that you even remotely consider these very few racist morons as credible threat to "people of color", really shows your are the REAL MORON. Try facing the truth for once in your life

Last edited by riplipper; 08-23-2017 at 07:56 AM.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #37
manmarvel

Quote:
For someone so smart you sure have no clue of English language communication skills. I have no idea what your saying other than I know its a lot of opinionated garbage buried in incomplete and broken thoughtless sentences(ebonics maybe?) Do you just drool on your keyboard.

What's really funny is your inability to face the dire truth. Ballpark 93% of blacks are killed by other blacks. And my guess is less than point one percent are killed by some dumb ass racist hate group. So who is really the blind one here???? And why now??? These hate groups have been around for many decades and nobody paid any attention to them, and frankly most reasonable people ,still pay no attention to them.....So why all of the sudden do you feel we need (the French Resistance) to save us from these very few, very small, very insignificant idiots that have been ignored for decades until now????

You just cant come to grips with the fact that there is way more for black society to worry about than a few hundred or even a few thousand racist idiots.....
In life, you pick your battles, and you have chosen a battle that is a complete waste of time and will NEVER help the black community...If you eradicated all of these racist hate groups, please explain to me how that will help reduce the black on black murder rate, school drop out rates, raging illegitimate birth rates and poverty....

The fact that you even remotely consider these very few racist morons as credible threat to "people of color", really shows your are the REAL MORON. Try facing the truth for once in your life
lol your a racist ****. i hope your kids marry black people. that'll teach ya good

but i guess i owe you an explanation.

all those things you mentioned can be explained by 2 things 1) genetics 2)social factors.

social factors cause "black on black murder rate, school drop out rates, raging illegitimate birth rates and poverty...."

NOT GENETICS. its been proven time and time again, skin color HAS NO TIE TO ANY OTHER GENETICAL TRAIT.

so i propose these factors: police brutality, shitty public schools system in ghettoes, the accumulation of wealth in white neighborhoods over 350 years of slavery etc etc.

you propose absolutely no social factors

so by default your answer is choice #1 genetics. AND THAT MAKES YOU PREJUDICE!!!!!!! YOUR WORLD VIEW IS FOUNDED ON UN-SCIENTIFIC PRINCIPLES.

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-23-2017 at 12:23 PM. Reason: figured id explain why he's a racist
Old 08-23-2017, 09:27 AM   #38
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

And I hope you never have kids, we have enough stupidity in this country.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:29 AM   #39
JDSapp

Quote:
lol your a racist ****. i hope your kids marry black people. that'll teach ya good
Can this guy get banned already? I don't care for any of the nonsense that this thread is based on, but this guy is a blight on this board and obviously needs some serious therapy.
JDSapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:31 AM   #40
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSapp View Post
Can this guy get banned already? I don't care for any of the nonsense that this thread is based on, but this guy is a blight on this board and obviously needs some serious therapy.
read this. this is what I'm here to do. this is what literally all of my friends are doing now. it is what will sweep across the country, just how desegregation swept across the country

I'm here to make it A PAIN IN THE ASS to be racist.
if you aren't doing the same you are the people MLK is talking about here......

people literally supporting political movements that want to destroy the rights of others based off skin color: silence

I'm here to make it A PAIN IN THE ASS to be racist: can we get this guy banned?

you are practically a cookie cut of what MLK speaks of.

dude id rather be a little edgy then be the modern equivalent of the people who would one day become the Vichy regime......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20842166_10106679328014919_5267516819327884605_n.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	235016   Click image for larger version

Name:	d9fca565d4d89921dcd687ca4a9239f5.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	235017  

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-23-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:40 AM   #41
Marcus

You going to fight against black racism as well? Or do you actually deny it exists. You'll never stop racism. It's an innate part of everyones' psyche, Sisyphus. You are just being used as a tool by the globalists to foment division in America.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:47 AM   #42
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
read this. this is what I'm here to do. this is what literally all of my friends are doing now. it is what will sweep across the country, just how desegregation swept across the country

I'm here to make it A PAIN IN THE ASS to be racist.
if you aren't doing the same you are the people MLK is talking about here......

dude id rather be a little edgy then be the modern equivalent of the people who would one day become the Vichy regime......
Your inability to be logical is what we find so freaking entertaining ��

Last edited by riplipper; 08-23-2017 at 12:00 PM.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:01 PM   #43
manmarvel

Quote:
Your inability to be logical is what we find so freaking entertaining ��
really??? no logic? I'm the only person on this board using logic signs (--->) and you say I'm illogical? you ever read up on logic? its a lot like math.

heres a quote:

police: originally made to disenfranchise black people--> after segregation: cops didn't stop beating people unjustly, they just do it to white people now too!

you see those little arrows i used??? thats literally from the field of philosophy called LOGIC

Im literally presenting my arguments as:
if A ----> B,
A, so----> B.
thats a logical argument!!!

but more to the point, all of my arguments on how racism is the basis for the fundamental flaws affecting POOR WHITE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN GOUPED INTO THE CATEGORY OF "less deserving humans". its not just white people that are ruining the our country. Im being very specific so y'all don't feel targeted. its *rich* white people who created these flawed institutions. and its also *rich* white people who created our world views/ and racism.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:06 PM   #44
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:

but i guess i owe you an explanation.

all those things you mentioned can be explained by 2 things 1) genetics 2)social factors.
So why don't you focus your attention on those two factors rather than a few ignorant skin heads. My guess is that it's always easier to blame someone else rather than addressing the real issues.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:14 PM   #45
manmarvel

Quote:
So why don't you focus your attention on those two factors rather than a few ignorant skin heads. My guess is that it's always easier to blame someone else rather than addressing the real issues.
nonono, i said "could" not "are". GENETICS DO NOT EXPLAIN ANY SOCIAL DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN RACES LET ME BE CLEAR.

this has been scientifically disproven for decades (just as phrenology has been a racist defunct science for decades....)

and i am focusing my attention on option #2. peoples opinions directly affect how we vote, so if i can change opinions i can directly change the vote.
but no amount of arguments convince you so all thats left is:
Make it a pain in the ass to be racist. so the next generation can see its wrong to be racist.

its kinda like this: When i speak to my uncle about this stuff at family reunions, i know he won't change, but my cousins are listening, and so are my other family members who disagree w/ my uncle.

and my cousins (his children) agree with me!

its kinda like that with you, i won't convince you but ill shut down your illogical arguments over and over again so OTHERS can read it.

the skinheads are a symptom. the world view is the cause. skinheads are rare, but their pseudo eugenicist worldview is very commonplace in america...