Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #46
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Re: Charlottevile incident

[quote=manmarvel;2150402]nonono, i said "could" not "are". GENETICS DO NOT EXPLAIN ANY SOCIAL DISCREPANCIES BETWEEN RACES LET ME BE CLEAR.
and i am focusing my attention on option #2. peoples opinions directly affect how we vote, so if i can change opinions i can directly change the vote.
but no amount of arguments convince you so all thats left is:
QUOTE]

OK, so you want to talk politics. I know you hate Trump. And Hillary was a bought and paid for puppet of GIANT banks and corporations (just look at her largerst donors.....all white guys) so she had absolutely no interest in helping the black community. Obama certainly didn't help people of color improve their lives, get jobs or education in his eight years. So, what's your plan and who do you want people who to vote for??
Old 08-23-2017, 12:38 PM   #47
manmarvel

i don't like mentioning politicians, because of the huuuuuugggeee (get the reference?) amount of misinformation being spread around the internet. we have to agree on what is true and what isn't first.

in other words, getting people to denounce racism is step #1, and its freaaakkiiin hard to do.
getting you to agree that trickle down is just bad economics is just no where near as important.

more so i feel like telling people who to vote for is just a command and it won't really work. people eventually are in control of their mind and will ultimately have to make the choice themselves.

all i can do is share ideas that will change peoples minds, and if they changed their minds for the better (all humans deserve same rights) i won't have to tell them who to vote for......
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:13 PM   #48
JDSapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
i am focusing my attention on option #2. peoples opinions directly affect how we vote, so if i can change opinions i can directly change the vote.
but no amount of arguments convince you so all thats left is:
Make it a pain in the ass to be racist. so the next generation can see its wrong to be racist.
You do realize the same people you now so blindly vote for (democrats) are the same people that 100 years ago started the KKK??? If your so smart you would remember that the south was historically democratic (during the civil war mind you). So now you say anyone voting right (i didn't vote for either one of the clowns they gave us to chose from) is racist when during the civil war they were the ones against slavery... You also state that the left (founders of the KKK, confederates, and racists) are the ones that are all for the minority? Get a grip and do a little research into the history of these ridiculous political parties you now feel the need to place people into.
JDSapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:38 PM   #49
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Eyep...grass roots my ass.

http://dailywesterner.com/news/2017-...arlottesville/
Old 08-23-2017, 06:43 PM   #50
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
lol yup those nazis w/ their nazi flags and their chants "blood and soil"

ya they are just "White Identitarian attendees" right??

how can you read this crap with a straight face marcus.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #51
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSapp View Post
You do realize the same people you now so blindly vote for (democrats) are the same people that 100 years ago started the KKK??? If your so smart you would remember that the south was historically democratic (during the civil war mind you). So now you say anyone voting right (i didn't vote for either one of the clowns they gave us to chose from) is racist when during the civil war they were the ones against slavery... You also state that the left (founders of the KKK, confederates, and racists) are the ones that are all for the minority? Get a grip and do a little research into the history of these ridiculous political parties you now feel the need to place people into.
nothing you said in any way directs to anything I've said....
once again either directly disprove my statements, or get used to getting your points dismantled one by one

I've not once spoken about the democratic party in support or anything. if anything when i mention dems its usually condemning them for being warhawks/ corrupt/ racist. i literally have no ****ing idea why you wrote that comment. it doesn't affect my argument one bit whatsoever...... Ive only stated that there is a racist movement fueled in this country and IVE SPECIFICALLY avoided terms like "left" or "right" to avoid these dumb rebuttals, but they just keep coming.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:33 PM   #52
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
i don't like mentioning politicians, because of the huuuuuugggeee (get the reference?) amount of misinformation being spread around the internet. we have to agree on what is true and what isn't first.
in other words, getting people to denounce racism is step #1, and its freaaakkiiin hard to do.
getting you to agree that trickle down is just bad economics is just no where near as important.
more so i feel like telling people who to vote for is just a command and it won't really work. people eventually are in control of their mind and will ultimately have to make the choice themselves.
all i can do is share ideas that will change peoples minds, and if they changed their minds for the better (all humans deserve same rights) i won't have to tell them who to vote for......
So, why do you hate Trump so much??? Please do not puke up regurgitated MSM BS, "OH, he's a racist, he's against women, he's against blacks".... Please give real world "history". What has HE done since being in office, that has negatively effected your life?

He's certainly not a politician, He is hated by both republicans and Democrats and he is for getting jobs back in this country and in doing so, has pissed off even more people. Don't get me wrong, I am not a fan of his...but I am willing to give him time, and a chance to prove himself without constant harassing accusations....Based on what you printed above, I would expect the same thinking from you, but I know better based on previous posts of yours slamming him. So, what's up with Trump?

Last edited by riplipper; 08-24-2017 at 05:01 AM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:15 PM   #53
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
lol yup those nazis w/ their nazi flags and their chants "blood and soil"

ya they are just "White Identitarian attendees" right??

how can you read this crap with a straight face marcus.
Do I REALLY have to post the extremists on the left chanting similar extremists slogans to get thru your EXTREMELY thick head of yours, you myopic tool troll??
Like I said, you are WASTING your time here. NOBODY is going to change their views based upon your BS racists views.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:12 AM   #54
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Like I said, you are WASTING your time here. NOBODY is going to change their views based upon your BS racists views.
He has been taught to hate, blame and deflect any semblance of responsibility to people of another color. EVERY problem we have today, both here and in Africa is because of white men. But that's not racist at all
Old 08-24-2017, 08:01 AM   #55
JDSapp

Quote:
nothing you said in any way directs to anything I've said....
once again either directly disprove my statements, or get used to getting your points dismantled one by one

I've not once spoken about the democratic party in support or anything. if anything when i mention dems its usually condemning them for being warhawks/ corrupt/ racist. i literally have no ****ing idea why you wrote that comment. it doesn't affect my argument one bit whatsoever...... Ive only stated that there is a racist movement fueled in this country and IVE SPECIFICALLY avoided terms like "left" or "right" to avoid these dumb rebuttals, but they just keep coming.
This is the last thing I will say to this clown... You have yet to "dismantle" anyone's point here... All you have done is reinforce your ignorance and inability to accept that you are incapable of seeing any point of view outside the Liberal (leftist) views you have been preaching. Not a single person here has posted any racist comments or views other than you. Reverse racism is real, and you have made it obvious that you are indeed the racist here. So I will again petition the board to ban you for the simple reason of you being here only to stir the pot and provide ignorant blanket statements that we are all racist because we are white.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	troll.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	10.5 KB
ID:	235032  
JDSapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 08:42 AM   #56
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDSapp View Post
This is the last thing I will say to this clown... You have yet to "dismantle" anyone's point here... All you have done is reinforce your ignorance and inability to accept that you are incapable of seeing any point of view outside the Liberal (leftist) views you have been preaching. Not a single person here has posted any racist comments or views other than you. Reverse racism is real, and you have made it obvious that you are indeed the racist here. So I will again petition the board to ban you for the simple reason of you being here only to stir the pot and provide ignorant blanket statements that we are all racist because we are white.
lolol once again were are the quotes of my point? until then your just a sap.

sorry pal, the new generation doesn't take stupid regergitated bullshit as logical.

we know arguments need EVIDENCE and STRUCTURE all of which you lack.

once again people can be prejudice but not RACIST against white people. Racism is a system meant to elevate one race economically past another. lemme illustrate

the "hand" in that picture is : justice reform to end bias in policing, work from to end job and housing discrimination, affirmative action, simply saying "racism exists but its not my fault so i won't personally feel affected and ill be an ally to the black community"....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	realitiesofreverseracism-2.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	235033  
Old 08-24-2017, 08:55 AM   #57
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
He has been taught to hate, blame and deflect any semblance of responsibility to people of another color. EVERY problem we have today, both here and in Africa is because of white men. But that's not racist at all
yes it is. like how can you not understand that practically ALL of the govts in africa were Post-WW2 puppet govts made to standardize foreign slave wage labour and dirt cheap goods etc. you believe in all these crazy rotschild conspiracies, yet this is too crazy for you to believe?

why do you think politicians in africa live such lavage lifestyles?? definitely from trading coal diamond oil etc w/ the US .... And whens the last time the US stopped trading with an african country because of human rights abuse. whens the last sanction on a REALLY african country, not libya its more of a ME country.
although its not all the white mans fault, the white man is the only man who created systems of racial oppression. NEVER EVER EVER in the HISTORY of the world before colonialism did people refer to themselves as "black" or "white". you were british or french if you tried to compare the two, you'd get killed by both.

the WHITE MAN invented race when he had to morally justify the slave trade
Old 08-24-2017, 11:00 AM   #58
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

You might want to study the history of slavery within Africa, before the white man
Old 08-24-2017, 11:33 AM   #59
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
You might want to study the history of slavery within Africa, before the white man
i have..... and guess what it WASNT RACIST. slavery was based on cultural identity.

the idea of enslaving a WHOLE PORTION OF THE PLANET based on skin color is SOLELY a white invention.

The idea of justifying slavery not based on the actions of the enslaved (warring parties most commonly enslaved) but solely on their skin color.

slavery was diminishing extensively. during the years leading up to the 1st wave of mass colonization. there ware MAJOR MAJOR debates in britiain over the legality of slavery in the 1700's!!!! guess who won those debates? the people arguing that black people were an inferior "race" as a whole! they literally made this idea up: lets just say all africans are "black" and all uropeans are "white".

guess what happened next: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd waves of european colonialism.
made up out of thin air, poof.

guess what, slavery is long gone but that world view is still around.

like seriously put the two fingers that fit to your forehead and THINK before you write. you've yet to say one thing were you don't come off as completely unknowledgeable on the matter. i bet you didn't even know there were three waves of european colonization.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:14 PM   #60
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

I am pretty sure that throughout history white people have enslaved other white people, so what does color have to do with anything? Unless it happens to be your agenda which appears, purely racist

Last edited by riplipper; 08-24-2017 at 01:22 PM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote