Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-19-2017, 02:55 PM   #1
manmarvel

Hate in the US

https://www.facebook.com/michaelmcgi...type=3&theater

watch this, read the statement. Hate is infiltrating our country. and you can't compare neo-nazis to BLM. They HAVE NEVER beaten someone so savagely simply for their race. They want to END police brutality.

you can hear them saying "die nigger" and what group do they belong to??? why would you continue associate yourself with political movements who's rank and file are others who would kill, chanting "die nigger"??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20842166_10106679328014919_5267516819327884605_n.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	234919   Click image for larger version

Name:	20914281_10155599192746419_1288770387948608426_n.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	147.7 KB
ID:	234920   Click image for larger version

Name:	20840795_1634533189914982_3458468564526675078_n.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	234921   Click image for larger version

Name:	20768125_1092674874199428_2073489602152770041_n.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	89.7 KB
ID:	234922  
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 03:44 PM   #2
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Hate in the US

OK...You've really have jumped the shark. You ARE the problem. You are the ultimate tool and are being used by the very people you oppose, yet you are so ignorant to not even see how you're being manipulated.
You blindly think you are doing something good but it's the exact opposite. YOU and your ILK are ripping America apart due to some progressive notion that hasn't been deeply vetted. It just sounds good on the surface....to you. You ARE a naive FOOL that has a serious lack of understanding about what this nation has been built upon. You're young and foolish....obviously.
So, tell us about how you're against freedom of speech and wish to shut it down. Tell us about how you'd like to erase history like the ISIS by tearing down monuments. Monuments that serve to remind us of the civil war that was fought such that it would never happen again...Fool.
Old 08-19-2017, 07:14 PM   #3
Marcus

Yea...uhm...wtf?

The alleged 'tolerant left' were the only ones arrested. They threw bottles of urine and rocks at the cops. I guess there weren't satisfied that they weren't able to be violent towards their opposition. Once again, attempting to shut down free speech.
Boston "Free Speech Rally" Concludes Without Major Incidents, 27 Arrested

BTW, the title of this thread is hypocrisy at its finest, and a JOKE!
Old 08-19-2017, 07:58 PM   #4
manmarvel

don't let this guy distract anyone reading. white supremacist violence is the most worrying cause of violence in this country. we have to change this world view that the races are "stuck" in their place. No, there will be changes and there will be a delivery of basic human rights to all. if that is too much for you, but you can talk about outspoken racists as if "free speech" is what they care about well you ARE the problem

literally every thing he says is distractionary, cases in point:

1) if you don't want your freedom of speech denied, don't chant "blood and soil" nazi chants, and don't beat people chanting "die nigger"

2) if you wanna commemorate the civil war, sure make a civil war monument w/ no mention of the union or the confederacy. don't honor the generals who manipulated the southern people to fight a war over enslavement. the confederacy belongs in museums, just like nazis. monuments are made to honor, and you can't honor slave owners without renouncing american ideals....

oh and way to ignore my video, that also speaks for itself.
Heres a list :
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20840673_1690563567652967_6867088281808698763_n.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	234923   Click image for larger version

Name:	20841086_1690563564319634_5976724941614396897_n.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	234924   Click image for larger version

Name:	20770116_1690563574319633_7116083892929814751_n.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	234925  

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-19-2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-19-2017, 08:24 PM   #5
jfjf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
OK...You've really have jumped the shark. You ARE the problem. You are the ultimate tool and are being used by the very people you oppose, yet you are so ignorant to not even see how you're being manipulated.
You blindly think you are doing something good but it's the exact opposite. YOU and your ILK are ripping America apart due to some progressive notion that hasn't been deeply vetted. It just sounds good on the surface....to you. You ARE a naive FOOL that has a serious lack of understanding about what this nation has been built upon. You're young and foolish....obviously.
So, tell us about how you're against freedom of speech and wish to shut it down. Tell us about how you'd like to erase history like the ISIS by tearing down monuments. Monuments that serve to remind us of the civil war that was fought such that it would never happen again...Fool.
That is the same analogy I drew myself (without hearing it elsewhere)- thinking this is what ISIS did. We are apparently just rolling over when the statues are being taken down. It would seem to be disrespectful of our (racial) history to remove important historical artifacts.

I heard on the TV yesterday the Lt Governor of Calif talking about how we need to remove these symbols of hate before we can move forward.. or some such garbage. He even made reference to the racist names of many cities and counties - all of which he apparently wants renamed to fight "hate".

People should be very hesitant to allow any political group to engage in activities that are clearly intended to re-write history. I'm very confused by this latest activity and how complacent the general public is over it.

Not that I know much about history, but I know Germany makes a huge deal about the holocaust, tries to preserve the symbols (and concentration camps etc.) and you can be arrested for questioning the holocaust. Similarly, I would think black people would also have a similar distaste for this apparent watering down of history.

I can't make sense of it, but the idea of physically beating the hate out of people seems to be rather futile.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 08:41 PM   #6
Marcus

Thanks, Jfjf. It's absolutely maddernng what is transpiring. These people are no different than ISIS. They seek to eliminate history. It's happening everywhere in the USA and quite prevalent in our schools for a long time. They are erasing/redefining history. It's abhorrent. The history of this country is being erased. Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes? How can we if it is all erased??
Manmarvel is the equivalent of ISIS. FU Manmarvel. You're a POS. I really tried to communicate w/ you...but you've proven yourself incapable.

Last edited by Marcus; 08-19-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:57 PM   #7
Marcus

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...e-speech-rally

More evidence of the intolerant left. They are hateful spiteful ignorant tools of the MSM that are willing to destroy the foundations of America just to get their way. Pathetic tools.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:00 PM   #8
dr.ed

Quote:
Thanks, Jfjf. It's absolutely maddernng what is transpiring. These people are no different than ISIS. They seek to eliminate history. It's happening everywhere in the USA and quite prevalent in our schools for a long time. They are erasing/redefining history. It's abhorrent. The history of this country is being erased. Aren't we supposed to learn from our mistakes? How can we if it is all erased??
Manmarvel is the equivalent of ISIS. FU Manmarvel. You're a POS. I really tried to communicate w/ you...but you've proven yourself incapable.
You DO NOT need a statue to preserve history; READ a BOOK!

The south/confederacy waged war against the country; that is Treason! They lost! (Or does everyone get a trophy?)

'Monuments were erected during segregation as a tool of oppression. Put the statues in a museum!
dr.ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 06:01 AM   #9
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
That is the same analogy I drew myself (without hearing it elsewhere)- thinking this is what ISIS did. We are apparently just rolling over when the statues are being taken down. It would seem to be disrespectful of our (racial) history to remove important historical artifacts.

I heard on the TV yesterday the Lt Governor of Calif talking about how we need to remove these symbols of hate before we can move forward.. or some such garbage. He even made reference to the racist names of many cities and counties - all of which he apparently wants renamed to fight "hate".

People should be very hesitant to allow any political group to engage in activities that are clearly intended to re-write history. I'm very confused by this latest activity and how complacent the general public is over it.

Not that I know much about history, but I know Germany makes a huge deal about the holocaust, tries to preserve the symbols (and concentration camps etc.) and you can be arrested for questioning the holocaust. Similarly, I would think black people would also have a similar distaste for this apparent watering down of history.

I can't make sense of it, but the idea of physically beating the hate out of people seems to be rather futile.

did you even watch the video i posted?? why is your post completely ignoring the point of this post? if your response to a very clear demonstration of evidence, pointing to violent white supremacy, is to complain about the removal of confederate monuments; you are the problem. you are the moderate MLK spoke sooooo harshly against.

more so, i don't believe your complaints or comparisons. in germany NO monuments to honor "the nazi dead" specifically, exist. In the US they are everywhere. In germany, nazis are largely confined to museums, most historical monuments only mention nazis when mentioning their crimes. no plaque of commemoration has the word "nazi"

This is in COMPLETE contrast to the confederate statues, the MAJORITY of which were erected during the Jim crow era. <--- didn't see that coming.....
these statues specifically honor generals and other high level commander in a way thats like spitting in the gravestones of the black peoples killed by them; in a way that is UNSEEN in germany. They make clear remarks to the confederacy. you want to preserve, fine. Make a museum. DO NOT HONOR THE CONFEDERACY, the dead on both sides OK, but don't mention that political party, like in germany....

so once again, whether or not these statues stay up or not, thats not concerning me really.

the fact that your response to violent race mobs, running over people and waving nazi flags, and shouting support for trump and pepe, chanting nazi chants "blood and soil"

AND YOUR RESPONSE IS TO TRY TO PROTECT THEIR FREE SPEECH.
thats concerning. your knee-jerk reaction should be to use your free speech to condemn the nazis, nah? well thats what i mean by hate in the US. its normalized.

and as for the picture, id say you're legitimizing white supremacy as a political position, more so than genocide. but it gets the point across...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20799158_10213680674441409_7617121998401488022_n.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	234926  

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-20-2017 at 06:11 AM.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:13 AM   #10
Marcus

Why is there a statue of Lenin in Seattle? Do you know who created the Jim Crow laws? Progressives. Didn't see that coming, did you??
Old 08-20-2017, 09:26 AM   #11
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ed View Post
You DO NOT need a statue to preserve history; READ a BOOK!

The south/confederacy waged war against the country; that is Treason! They lost! (Or does everyone get a trophy?)
Did you know that they don't even teach anything about the civil war to kids these days?
BTW, if the south had won, there wouldn't be any slavery, and the other side would be accused of treason.
Listen, I despise Nazi's just as much as anyone else. I dislike violent anarchists even more(antifa). It's amazing how the propagandists have programmed you tools to associate confederate statues and alt-right w/ Nazis. Don't be a tool of the globalists because THAT is exactly what is happening here.
Old 08-20-2017, 09:46 AM   #12
Marcus

Here you go. Now show me something ANYTHING equivalent of what the other side is doing. What a bunch of tools and paid shills. Disgusting. Nothing more than a bunch of treasonous violent anarchists. See how that works? Tools?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthHHX-oJh8

Last edited by Marcus; 08-20-2017 at 10:16 AM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:21 AM   #13
jfjf

So why now? That seems a very basic and relevant question? Were these "symbols" just as "offense" 2 yrs ago when we had a black president?

Shall we accept ANY GROUP'S determination of "offensive" and then make changes to a public infrastructure to accommodate them?

What happens when the GBGTQXYZ coalition determines that all heterosexual statues and symbols are offensive and thus hateful?

We have huge problems to deal with economically, socially (with respect to destruction of the family, health care, education, militarization of the police, immigration, elimination of any semblance of integrity in our politicians) and significant internationally problems with terrorism --- and this is where we place our focus?

I don't buy into a lot of what Marcus espouses, but seems like both sides are being polarized and played. People go crazy over a college football game, so I guess they can fight over this stuff, but I'm confused.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 10:26 AM   #14
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
I don't buy into a lot of what Marcus espouses
Damn it, Jim. I had one feeling left and you just hurt it. BTW, you should listen more an try to prove me wrong. I need someone to check me...and you might learn something in the process.

BTW, that was some funny stuff.

Quote:
hat happens when the GBGTQXYZ coalition determines that all heterosexual statues and symbols are offensive and thus hateful?
Old 08-20-2017, 11:42 AM   #15
dr.ed

Quote:
Did you know that they don't even teach anything about the civil war to kids these days?
BTW, if the south had won, there wouldn't be any slavery, and the other side would be accused of treason.
Listen, I despise Nazi's just as much as anyone else. I dislike violent anarchists even more(antifa). It's amazing how the propagandists have programmed you tools to associate confederate statues and alt-right w/ Nazis. Don't be a tool of the globalists because THAT is exactly what is happening here.
C Clinton 2017
"The story of Lucifer-who rebelled against God-is part of many Christians' traditions. I've never been in a church with a Lucifer statue.'
dr.ed is offline   Reply With Quote