Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 08-22-2017, 09:18 AM   #31
OBLIGATED

Re: Hate in the US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egvlO9Zty5A
Old 08-22-2017, 05:25 PM   #32
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
So why now? That seems a very basic and relevant question? Were these "symbols" just as "offense" 2 yrs ago when we had a black president?

Shall we accept ANY GROUP'S determination of "offensive" and then make changes to a public infrastructure to accommodate them?

What happens when the GBGTQXYZ coalition determines that all heterosexual statues and symbols are offensive and thus hateful?

We have huge problems to deal with economically, socially (with respect to destruction of the family, health care, education, militarization of the police, immigration, elimination of any semblance of integrity in our politicians) and significant internationally problems with terrorism --- and this is where we place our focus?

I don't buy into a lot of what Marcus espouses, but seems like both sides are being polarized and played. People go crazy over a college football game, so I guess they can fight over this stuff, but I'm confused.

Ok but its not ANYONES opinion. I'm literally saying copy germany. THEY ARE THE EXPERTS AT THIS SHIT. its like telling gordon ramsey he doesn't know shit in the kitchen.

you speak of international terrorism. You don't see how this is tied to terrorism??

I believe the current state of international terrorism is a result of US foreign policy that casually killed 1000's as long as they were brown <-- thats a racial issue.

don't you think the US public being largely OK with 1000's diying in the ME at OUR HANDS, has something to do with the US public being largely ok with confederate statues/police oppression in communities of color??? (you can say your against police brutality all you want, what really determines that is how you voted)

they are both problems of racism.

More so, i read an awesome article that talked about the problem with pretty much all of our institutions is that they were founded on the basis of disenfranchising people. police, education, govt etc all founded to disenfranchise black people.
the problems of black people ARE the problems of white people. ill give examples:

health care: originally made to disenfranchise black people--> after segregation: modified to disenfranchise the poor, including whites

police: originally made to disenfranchise black people--> after segregation: cops didn't stop beating people unjustly, they just do it to white people now too!

foreign policy: originally made to destroy the govts who wouldn't trade with us for oil and money (as long as the are brown, their lives are expendable) --->after obama ended the wars: militarization of the police now.

politician integrity: originally integrity reserved for white people---> after segregation: integrity reserved for *rich* white people.

the basic fundamental flaw is STILL there. and its still largely: some human beings deserve more right than others.

you can't just tweek fundamentally flawed institutions. you need a complete overhaul thats the hole point behind the emphasis on fundamental. and if the fundamental flaw is racism, then thats where we MUST start. you don't fix a squeaky door first if the foundation for your home is sinking, see what i mean?

intersectionality:the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-22-2017 at 05:57 PM.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 05:28 PM   #33
manmarvel

MLK on why now:

We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."

so there you go, i put a lot of time into showing how these ideas are sound and logical, even if you may consider them untrue(you'd have to provide proof contradictory to every point i made.....) . this its actually what you get when you asses our problems in an intersectional manner: taking history, gender, race, etc into consideration....

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-22-2017 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:47 PM   #34
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

OMG, you are really deluded, Goat. You actually believe that all societies problems is about racism. You are the ultimate tool and are being used by the globalists/establishment that wishes to divide this country.
It's not racism, tool! It's class warfare! Stop being a dumbass!
Old 08-22-2017, 08:45 PM   #35
techwiz44

Click image for larger version

Name:	racism-troll.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	235003Click image for larger version

Name:	old-days.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	235004

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:53 AM   #36
manmarvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
OMG, you are really deluded, Goat. You actually believe that all societies problems is about racism. You are the ultimate tool and are being used by the globalists/establishment that wishes to divide this country.
It's not racism, tool! It's class warfare! Stop being a dumbass!
ok marcus, sure. w.e. you have no proof but expect me to believe. i used historical accounts....
Old 08-23-2017, 09:47 AM   #37
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
->after obama ended the wars:
Wow, you are seriously deluded.

Twice As Many Americans Think Confederate Monuments “Should Remain In All Public Spaces” ...
Old 08-23-2017, 10:30 AM   #38
Marcus

Proof that they don't give a crap about Nazi's and it's only about creating division/strife in the US...and that Mangargle is a tool.

Pentagon Denounces American Nazis While Arming Ukrainian Nazis

Quote:
What makes the Pentagon’s response to Swastika-flag-waving American Nazis rather bizarre is that this week the US Defense Secretary, General James Mattis, is reportedly traveling to Ukraine where he is to sign over shipments of lethal weapons to the armed forces of the Kiev regime. That regime openly glorifies Ukrainian regiments that collaborated with the Nazi Third Reich during the World War Two.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:48 AM   #39
Marcus

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6e8_1503463148

Old 08-23-2017, 11:19 AM   #40
manmarvel

Quote:

ok, forgive me. correction: when obama ended the ground wars. big deal, still doesn't affect my argument.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:20 AM   #41
manmarvel

Quote:
Proof that they don't give a crap about Nazi's and it's only about creating division/strife in the US...and that Mangargle is a tool.

Pentagon Denounces American Nazis While Arming Ukrainian Nazis
dude its not the ****ing pentagon thats marching in the streets by the thousands. its the PEOPLE of OUR COUNTRY. stop attributing the actions of politicians to people who disagree with you. if it were up to me, the whole democratic party would be replaced ......... watch how quick the corruption would end!!

we don't disagree as much as you think!

once again, still doesn't affect my point.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:24 AM   #42
Marcus

Quote:
ok, forgive me. correction: when obama ended the ground wars. big deal, still doesn't affect my argument.
Still people on the ground.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:25 AM   #43
Marcus

Quote:
dude its not the ****ing pentagon thats marching in the streets by the thousands. its the PEOPLE of OUR COUNTRY.
There are NOT thousands marching. You watch too much MSM. Also, a lot of them are being paid by Soros.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #44
Marcus

Also, you and your ilk are becoming the exact thing your fighting against. Look up the Milgram experiment, the third wave. The propaganda is controlling you so much and you are too dense to realize it.
Old 08-23-2017, 12:06 PM   #45
manmarvel

Quote:
There are NOT thousands marching. You watch too much MSM. Also, a lot of them are being paid by Soros.
dude i literally watch absolutely ZERO MSM. Ive read PLENTY of MLKS' work (and its loooonnng lemme tell ya) I've read from desmond tutu, shit I've even read about henrietta lacks and how much race plays into our own vision with our bodies......

I've read from buddhist sources, I've read ALOT OF THE BIBLE TOO. Largely thanks to MLK. and y'all are in extreme disagreement w/ what the bible says. and what it says on the statue of liberty.