Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #46
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help
 
riplipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fleming Isle/Jax
Posts: 3,998
Re: Hate in the US

MLK was an incredible and educated spokesman. If he was alive today I am pretty sure he would not agree with your scapegoating. You say you have read but did you comprehend ?
I don't think so.
__________________
If it was legal to shoot the stupid, the boat ramp would be a slaughter house.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 01:31 PM   #47
manmarvel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 256
Re: Hate in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
MLK was an incredible and educated spokesman. If he was alive today I am pretty sure he would not agree with your scapegoating. You say you have read but did you comprehend ?
I don't think so.
and what proof do you have of this? i quote MLK extensively. provide me a quote i misused??

MLK on "why now?" as a response to jfjf asking "why now"?
We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."

sounds like i got it.
if anything whats really bugging me is how similar the arguments on this board are to the arguments of pro-segregationist.

in MLK's letter from a birmingham jail he literally goes one by one and dismantles every racist argument "why now?" being one of them.

""Why direct action? Why sit ins, marches and so forth? Isn't negotiation a better path?"" was another one. the modern equivalent is "if only BLM where like MLK, he was peaceful and respectable" except he explicitly spoke about his intent to create tension and disturbances in the peace in white communities....... doesn't sound like he had much "respect" for the white communities that killed him.

another segregationist argument
""How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?"" = "protesters blocking traffic break the law, and do more harm than good" double standards....

another one
""outsiders coming in to birmingham."= "george soros created BLM" claiming grass roots organizations are made by powerful outside agitators....

another one:
milk said "In your statement you assert that our actions, even though peaceful, must be condemned because they precipitate violence. But is this a logical assertion?"
= "violence on many sides, many many sides" false equivalency between oppressor and protestor

milk said "You speak of our activity in Birmingham as extreme. " = "black lives matter are a bunch of extremist thugs" although once again they explicitly denounce violence on their mission statement...

like i swear man i can't make this shit up!!!!!! I'm seeing us taking steps back in time WTFF

Last edited by manmarvel; 08-23-2017 at 01:54 PM.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:59 PM   #48
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 36,382
Re: Hate in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
dude i literally watch absolutely ZERO MSM. Ive read PLENTY of MLKS' work (and its loooonnng lemme tell ya) I've read from desmond tutu, shit I've even read about henrietta lacks and how much race plays into our own vision with our bodies......

I've read from buddhist sources, I've read ALOT OF THE BIBLE TOO. Largely thanks to MLK. and y'all are in extreme disagreement w/ what the bible says. and what it says on the statue of liberty.

""outsiders coming in to birmingham."= "george soros created BLM" claiming grass roots organizations are made by powerful outside agitators.
There you go w/ that big ass broad brush again, you little facist...hater of free speech rights. The Soros connection has been proven, dildo. You need to get out of your echo chamber and look around. One thing is for sure. Your not accomplishing anything on this board.
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:20 PM   #49
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help
 
riplipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fleming Isle/Jax
Posts: 3,998
Re: Hate in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
and what proof do you have of this? i quote MLK extensively. provide me a quote

like i swear man i can't make this shit up!!!!!! I'm seeing us taking steps back in time WTFF
Its your agenda that is so misguided. MLK was about love and conquering your enemy with goodness, not hate, and you are all about hate, accusations and scapegoating.

And yes. We are going backwards and it's because of people like you and the crooked ass media. Racial tensions are higher than I have ever witnessed in my very long life and actually thought we were way past. Very sad. And the media plays a HUGE part in it and people like you feed on it and spred it as good gospel.
__________________
If it was legal to shoot the stupid, the boat ramp would be a slaughter house.

Last edited by riplipper; 08-23-2017 at 05:22 PM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 03:46 PM   #50
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help
 
riplipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fleming Isle/Jax
Posts: 3,998
Re: Hate in the US

Here is a question for you. The white racist country you so seem to dislike elected a black president. Do you even remotely think if this country was 70 percent black we would ever again have a white president??

I travel extensively all over this country and have so for 40 years. I am a runner and almost always exercise wherever I go. And I can easily name a dozen accounts where I have been victim of very foul language, and even rocks thrown at me......all while the parents sat on a porch and watched their kids do it......
__________________
If it was legal to shoot the stupid, the boat ramp would be a slaughter house.

Last edited by riplipper; 08-23-2017 at 05:24 PM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #51
techwiz44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Atlanta area
Posts: 592
Re: Hate in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
https://www.facebook.com/michaelmcgi...type=3&theater


watch this, read the statement. Hate is infiltrating our country. and you can't compare neo-nazis to BLM. They HAVE NEVER beaten someone so savagely simply for their race. They want to END police brutality.


you can hear them saying "die nigger" and what group do they belong to??? why would you continue associate yourself with political movements who's rank and file are others who would kill, chanting "die nigger"??
Hey manurehead, never saw you condemning these thugs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4c8bb7530436

Hate crime charges filed after ‘reprehensible’ video shows attack on mentally ill man in Chicago.

Authorities in Chicago charged four young African American adults with hate crimes Thursday after a video broadcast live on Facebook appeared to show them shouting obscenities about President-elect Donald Trump and white people while abusing a man authorities say has mental health problems.

The footage, which Chicago’s top police officer labeled “sickening,” quickly went viral online. In the shaky video, a terrified young white man in a gray hooded sweatshirt and dark pants is seen crouching in a corner, his wrists and neck bound with orange bands, his mouth taped shut. The assault went on for up to five hours, authorities said, and police found the victim — an unidentified 18-year-old from Crystal Lake, a city northwest of Chicago — wandering the streets “in distress.”

You must believe in selective racism. So much hate, I could bury you with articles like the one above.

Should I believe this story and article is evidence, pointing to violent black supremacy. And all our problems stem from black supremacists. That would be idiocy, yet that's the take away from your original post with the races reversed.

Funny how you never offer ways for people to unite. You never point out that we are all Americans and the real enemy is the global elites that have rigged the system and the media to keep us fighting against each other so we don't get smart, unite and focus on them. You can't stop crying at how everything is oppression against you.

Last year the media was full of stories showing black men walking up to white elderly people and punching them apparently playing "the knock-out game". Where were you if you're so offended by racism fueled violence? (Que crickets) If you wanted to post a video showing hate, the link I posted got much more nationwide coverage than the link you posted? or, could you have another agenda?

In Summary ……

Blacks who were never slaves are fighting whites who were never Nazis and who have never owned slaves over Confederate statues erected by southern Democrats because now Democrats can't stand their own history anymore ...... and somehow it's now Trumps fault !
and if we support Trump we are all mislabeled racists.

I personally don't believe any race is superior to any other race, which BTW is the definition of racism. But I do believe there are many who seek to destroy this nation by any means to attain power. The DEMON-RATic party are those people who are amoral and seek to regain power after a non-politician kicked their ass. Since the Russia narrative didn't work, maybe claiming the POTUS is racist is worth a try. Maybe that's who your really working with, anti-American bigots who toss fuel on staged race related events in an attempt to further divide this nation.

BTW, middle America is not buying it. This forum is not buying it, and you sir are an Internet forum TROLL. You post incendiary remarks and believe that because one Facebook video shows a black man being attacked by assholes, the whole country is full of hate. Your WRONG. You are full of hate! Your bitter and brainwashed.

Now go down to the beach, put on your mask and fins and spear a fish. That will put food in you belly and improve your mood.
__________________
The true divide in America is between taxpayers and those who "game" the system. Everything else is a smokescreen to obscure that reality.

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:10 PM   #52
manmarvel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 256
Re: Hate in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Its your agenda that is so misguided. MLK was about love and conquering your enemy with goodness, not hate, and you are all about hate, accusations and scapegoating.

And yes. We are going backwards and it's because of people like you and the crooked ass media. Racial tensions are higher than I have ever witnessed in my very long life and actually thought we were way past. Very sad. And the media plays a HUGE part in it and people like you feed on it and spred it as good gospel.
MLK was not about peace! not at all! he renounced violence! he was non-violent, but that does not mean he was peaceful. he clearly talked about disturbing the peace and creating TENSION in white neighborhoods, because asking nicely doesn't do shit. Only creating what called "TENSION" worked. i.e. pissing you off by blocking your car in traffic. the idea is to illustrate what its like to be without control in a situation. like black people in the races situation.


your comment about conquering your enemies with goodness is EXTREMELY untrue. it was all about creating TENSION, through NONVIOLENT- direct action. you know like the 99% of protesters who non-violently block traffic.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:25 PM   #53
manmarvel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 256
Re: Hate in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
Hey manurehead, never saw you condemning these thugs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4c8bb7530436

Hate crime charges filed after ‘reprehensible’ video shows attack on mentally ill man in Chicago.

Authorities in Chicago charged four young African American adults with hate crimes Thursday after a video broadcast live on Facebook appeared to show them shouting obscenities about President-elect Donald Trump and white people while abusing a man authorities say has mental health problems.

The footage, which Chicago’s top police officer labeled “sickening,” quickly went viral online. In the shaky video, a terrified young white man in a gray hooded sweatshirt and dark pants is seen crouching in a corner, his wrists and neck bound with orange bands, his mouth taped shut. The assault went on for up to five hours, authorities said, and police found the victim — an unidentified 18-year-old from Crystal Lake, a city northwest of Chicago — wandering the streets “in distress.”

You must believe in selective racism. So much hate, I could bury you with articles like the one above.

Should I believe this story and article is evidence, pointing to violent black supremacy. And all our problems stem from black supremacists. That would be idiocy, yet that's the take away from your original post with the races reversed.

Funny how you never offer ways for people to unite. You never point out that we are all Americans and the real enemy is the global elites that have rigged the system and the media to keep us fighting against each other so we don't get smart, unite and focus on them. You can't stop crying at how everything is oppression against you.

Last year the media was full of stories showing black men walking up to white elderly people and punching them apparently playing "the knock-out game". Where were you if you're so offended by racism fueled violence? (Que crickets) If you wanted to post a video showing hate, the link I posted got much more nationwide coverage than the link you posted? or, could you have another agenda?

In Summary ……

Blacks who were never slaves are fighting whites who were never Nazis and who have never owned slaves over Confederate statues erected by southern Democrats because now Democrats can't stand their own history anymore ...... and somehow it's now Trumps fault !
and if we support Trump we are all mislabeled racists.

I personally don't believe any race is superior to any other race, which BTW is the definition of racism. But I do believe there are many who seek to destroy this nation by any means to attain power. The DEMON-RATic party are those people who are amoral and seek to regain power after a non-politician kicked their ass. Since the Russia narrative didn't work, maybe claiming the POTUS is racist is worth a try. Maybe that's who your really working with, anti-American bigots who toss fuel on staged race related events in an attempt to further divide this nation.

BTW, middle America is not buying it. This forum is not buying it, and you sir are an Internet forum TROLL. You post incendiary remarks and believe that because one Facebook video shows a black man being attacked by assholes, the whole country is full of hate. Your WRONG. You are full of hate! Your bitter and brainwashed.

Now go down to the beach, put on your mask and fins and spear a fish. That will put food in you belly and improve your mood.

I've responded directly to these kinds of arguments over and over again

black on black crime -----> gang culture born out of lack or responsible justice in black communities (if the cops won't help you catch your daughters rapist/murderer what do you do?? form a ****ing gang and kill him. thats how we got into the current blood feud situation, street justice just DOESNT WORK we must overhaul our justice system)


black on white crime---->again its historically proven oppressed people riot and act out in violence. the culture of excessive black violence is born out of a lacking justice system (once again they LITERALLY have to relie on street justice to get ANY justice)

the fact that you never owned slaves-----> doesn't ****ing matter!!! if 400 years of oppression got black people to where they are now, why would that culture just fix itself in 60 years. it'll be at least another 300 years (unless we do stuff like affirmative action/ reparations in the form of education) its just common sense!!!

those black people aren't racist, they are prejudice. racism is a SYSTEM built to oppress a certain group. racism IS WAAAYYY SCARIER than prejudice. prejudice alone would NEVER EVER have caused things like the holocaust or slavery.

so i have limited time, i can't go out and condemn every prejudice asshole on the street. i will prioritize who i condemn based on the severity of their POWER. black people are powerless, they couldn't genocide white people even if they all agreed on it. white people however......
there you go techwiz dismantled every single on of your arguments one by one. either you do the same or accept your vagina license, wuss.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 07:30 PM   #54
manmarvel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 256
Re: Hate in the US

like literally guys how ****ing hard is it to say "we are ok with the reforming of the justice system in the US to curb racial profiling, and unjust police brutality"
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:06 PM   #55
techwiz44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Atlanta area
Posts: 592
Re: Hate in the US

https://bluntforcetruth.com/police-u...-lives-matter/

The people spewing hate and death threats are BLM, not white supremists. WOW, truth hurts. 32 of the 39 victims were black but did not involve the so called oppressive police. but man-marbles for brains states that the system oppressed blacks for hundreds of years.

Many folks in the Black Lives Matter movement aren’t interested in facts.It’s a lesson Cincinnati Fraternal Order of Police President Dan Hils learned the hard way.

Hours before a mob of Black Lives Matter agitators took to the streets on Saturday to protest the death of Sam DuBose – a black man killed by a University of Cincinnati officer two years ago – Hils attempted to provide some perspective.

In a Facebook post addressed to “Black Lives Matter Protesters,” Hils wrote that “I have the list of the homicide victims in the city of Cincinnati in 2017. As of July 17th, there have been 39 homicides. Of those homicides, 32 of the 39 victims were black.”

He continued:

Thirty-two black lives taken before their time. Thirty-two black lives taken violently. Due to your group name, I have omitted mention of the seven white murder victims. But, back to my point I wanted to let you know first how many of those black lives lost were in police interventions. Ok, get ready for it……………hold on and take a deep breath……………are you sure that you are ready?……………..Ok, that’s right it is zero (0), not a one, zilch.

Hils listed the names and dates of all the black residents murdered in Cincinnati this year, along with his take on the increasing hostility toward his fellow officers.

“Cincinnati’s police officers responded to each of these homicide scenes exposing themselves to unknown physical risk,” he wrote. “Our detectives have spent countless hours trying to find who is responsible for the homicides above along with the seven white victims that I did not list. Your CPD knows that all lives matter.

“How about a sign in support of police officers battling this violence?”

Instead of support, Hils received death threats in the comments section of the Facebook post, Fox 19 reports.

Cincinnati Police Sgt. Eric Franz confirmed to the Cincinnati Enquirer officers are now investigating the threats.

“Like any threat to any person, be it a sworn officer or a civilian, we take all these cases seriously,” Franz said.

Of course, the BLM protest went on as scheduled, with dozens converging downtown to shake their fists and waive signs reading “Justice 4 Sam.”

The rally was designed as a response to Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters’ announcement Tuesday that he would not seek a third trial for Ray Tensing, the University of Cincinnati officer whose case has resulted in two mistrials.

“Now after two trials and probably $1 million, the best lawyers I could come up with were unsuccessful … I have come to a conclusion that we can not win a conviction in this case on these facts,” Deters said, according to WCPO. “I have an ethical duty — if we believe we cannot be successful at trial, we have that duty not to proceed.”

That decision didn’t sit well with the BLM crowd, which organized the protest to “demand jail time for killer cops” because “we won’t sit by as the city lets another killer cop walk free!” according to the event’s Facebook page.

DuBose’s sister also blasted Tensing as a “racist bigot” and vowed to “be on Ray Tensing’s back for the rest of his life.”

“He is going to suffer,” she said.

Others attended the rally simply to let off steam, Rev. Peterson Mingo told WCPO.

“People want to do something. They want to have a say so,” Mingo said. “This helps – the more you hold something in, when it does come out, it’s an explosion. So this is a good release for the people.”

Locals who support Ray Tensing were not afforded the same option, however.

Thousands who planned to attend a public rally for Tensing on Monday were forced to cancel the event because of threats of violence, Cleveland.com reports.

“This decision was made with the safety of our law enforcement personnel being of the highest priority as well as families who frequent the Sawyer Point area,” read a Facebook post from the group Support Ray Tensing.

“This does NOT change our stance on officer Ray Tensing. Thank you to all of the Ray Tensing supporters, as we celebrate yet another victory with the dismissal of the murder and voluntary manslaughter charges.”


Hey man-marbles-for-brains, you have proven nothing except you have no rational thought. You live and come from a CULTURE of Violence. Pure tribalism. You say "racism is a SYSTEM built to oppress a certain group. racism IS WAAAYYY SCARIER than prejudice."

NO it's not, you don't learn.Your WRONG again I don't think your capable of learning. Racism is defined as one race or ethnicity beleiveing they are superior than another. You can't even understand that. If you don't understand the meaning of words you need to go back and learn them.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/racism

If the system is so racist how is it we have judges, CEO's, surgeons, lawyers, senators and even a fascist ex-president that are black?
Answer: they don't spend their time as butt hurt Internet trolls.

Life is too short to suffer idiots. I'm done.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trolllock.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	235025
__________________
The true divide in America is between taxpayers and those who "game" the system. Everything else is a smokescreen to obscure that reality.

Protecting the US borders is LAWFULL- not racist.
Fabricating lies and passing it off as news is dishonest and corrupt and not worthy of protection.
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:10 PM   #56
manmarvel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 256
Re: Hate in the US

ok you wanna copy and paste and just ignore me?? ok


ive responded directly to these kinds of arguments over and over again

black on black crime -----> gang culture born out of lack or responsible justice in black communities (if the cops won't help you catch your daughters rapist/murderer what do you do?? form a ****ing gang and kill him. thats how we got into the current blood feud situation, street justice just DOESNT WORK we must overhaul our justice system)


black on white crime---->again its historically proven oppressed people riot and act out in violence. the culture of excessive black violence is born out of a lacking justice system (once again they LITERALLY have to relie on street justice to get ANY justice)

the fact that you never owned slaves-----> doesn't ****ing matter!!! if 400 years of oppression got black people to where they are now, why would that culture just fix itself in 60 years. it'll be at least another 300 years (unless we do stuff like affirmative action/ reparations in the form of education) its just common sense!!!

those black people aren't racist, they are prejudice. racism is a SYSTEM built to oppress a certain group. racism IS WAAAYYY SCARIER than prejudice. prejudice alone would NEVER EVER have caused things like the holocaust or slavery.

so i have limited time, i can't go out and condemn every prejudice asshole on the street. i will prioritize who i condemn based on the severity of their POWER. black people are powerless, they couldn't genocide white people even if they all agreed on it. white people however......
there you go techwiz dismantled every single on of your arguments one by one.
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:11 PM   #57
manmarvel
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 256
Re: Hate in the US

MLK on "why now?" as a response to jfjf asking "why now"?
We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. Frankly, I have yet to engage in a direct action campaign that was "well timed" in the view of those who have not suffered unduly from the disease of segregation. For years now I have heard the word "Wait!" It rings in the ear of every Negro with piercing familiarity. This "Wait" has almost always meant "Never." We must come to see, with one of our distinguished jurists, that "justice too long delayed is justice denied."

sounds like i got it.
if anything whats really bugging me is how similar the arguments on this board are to the arguments of pro-segregationist.

in MLK's letter from a birmingham jail he literally goes one by one and dismantles every racist argument "why now?" being one of them.

""Why direct action? Why sit ins, marches and so forth? Isn't negotiation a better path?"" was another one. the modern equivalent is "if only BLM where like MLK, he was peaceful and respectable" except he explicitly spoke about his intent to create tension and disturbances in the peace in white communities....... doesn't sound like he had much "respect" for the white communities that killed him.

another segregationist argument
""How can you advocate breaking some laws and obeying others?"" = "protesters blocking traffic break the law, and do more harm than good" double standards....

another one
""outsiders coming in to birmingham."= "george soros created BLM" claiming grass roots organizations are made by powerful outside agitators....

another one:
mlk said "In your statement you assert that our actions, even though peaceful, must be condemned because they precipitate violence. But is this a logical assertion?"
= "violence on many sides, many many sides" false equivalency between oppressor and protestor

milk said "You speak of our activity in Birmingham as extreme. " = "black lives matter are a bunch of extremist thugs" although once again they explicitly denounce violence on their mission statement...
manmarvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:22 PM   #58
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help
 
riplipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fleming Isle/Jax
Posts: 3,998
Re: Hate in the US

Quote:
Originally Posted by manmarvel View Post
MLK was not about peace! not at all! he renounced violence! he was non-violent, but that does not mean he was peaceful. he clearly talked about disturbing the peace and creating TENSION in white neighborhoods, because asking nicely doesn't do shit. Only creating what called "TENSION" worked. i.e. pissing you off by blocking your car in traffic. the idea is to illustrate what its like to be without control in a situation. like black people in the races situation.
your comment about conquering your enemies with goodness is EXTREMELY untrue. it was all about creating TENSION, through NONVIOLENT- direct action. you know like the 99% of protesters who non-violently block traffic.
Like a said, you fail to comprehend MLKs message. But apparently you know everything.

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
__________________
If it was legal to shoot the stupid, the boat ramp would be a slaughter house.

Last edited by riplipper; 08-23-2017 at 08:46 PM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:34 PM   #59
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 36,382
Re: Hate in the US

Mangargle, you're a paid troll or a complete useful idiot. Either way, you're wasting your time here.
Here's more proof to show how wrong you are.
Activists Seek Peace Through Violence": CNN Quickly Scrubs Title Of Antifa Puff Peace
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:03 PM   #60
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 36,382
Re: Hate in the US

Mike Rowe destroys the ilk of Mangargles' ideas...

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealMike...39271342749669
__________________
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." ~Jefferson
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.


The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com