Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Freshwater Shooting

Freshwater Shooting Live inland, away from the ocean? Tell us about freshwater hunting here.

Old 11-12-2013, 06:17 PM   #31
kelppaddie

Re: Michael Burton Memorial Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefin View Post
Where do you sign up at?

Hey Paddie,

Gio and I wanna get in on this and I dont want to miss the signups. Can you give me some info on how to sign up?
Hey Rob,

You will not miss the signups I talked with Gio about it for a while a couple days ago and I will let you know when we have registration open. We are still trying to hammer out the logistics of registration. You will not be overlooked and I will let both of you know. I would imagine that we will have things figured out by the end of Dec.

On a side note when can I get my 7 mil back lol. Cali waters and the river are getting cold .

On a side side note. Aeris offered a donation today. We will have a bunch of great stuff for this tourney.
kelppaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:21 AM   #32
Reefin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelppaddie View Post
Hey Rob,

You will not miss the signups I talked with Gio about it for a while a couple days ago and I will let you know when we have registration open. We are still trying to hammer out the logistics of registration. You will not be overlooked and I will let both of you know. I would imagine that we will have things figured out by the end of Dec.

On a side note when can I get my 7 mil back lol. Cali waters and the river are getting cold .

On a side side note. Aeris offered a donation today. We will have a bunch of great stuff for this tourney.
Ha, I was just looking at those bottoms hanging in my closet the other day. I will be down to the river in the next couple weeks and I will drop them off at the Turds house. If you are close to my neck of the woods before then hit me up and I will come bring them to you.

Also, let me know if you need a hand setting anything up. I would be happy to lend my services.
Reefin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:12 PM   #33
Brandiego
Team Fii

I'd like to compete in this myself, but it is too far out for me to plan right now. I might be able to put together a FII Basic Freedive Safety course in the Grand Junction, Colorado area if enough people want to jump in on it before the tournament. It also seems appropriate that I would donate a course for the raffle to. Let me know.
Old 11-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #34
jdaltonscheurn

Quick update on some raffle items being donated. I just got a box of swag in the mail from bloody decks. Some nice shirts, sweatshirt and hats. In addition to that Precision Dive Products will be donating some game bags and shirts. AB Biller is donating some items and I got a email from Damien at James & Joseph offering up some great prizes too. Please check them out for any of your spearfishing needs at speardeals.com This is turning out to be quite a event. Thanks again for those that have given so many wonderful donations it is going to help out the family a ton!
jdaltonscheurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #35
Birdman

Any new updates, registration time frame, number of teams aloud, etc? Cheers, R.I.P. MICHAEL
Birdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #36
darinagan
KONAKRAB

i would to help out and enter for fun and meet other carp slayers like myself , need to start looking for a good partner
darinagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 12:35 PM   #37
kelppaddie

Updates: Our date and time has been reserved for CC. We are 100% a go. We are trying to figure out how to do registration and how to get the small donation for registration to Michael's family. Prior to registration we are figuring out if we (Joe and I) can be held liable for any type of injury (god forbid anything happens).
kelppaddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #38
jdaltonscheurn

I know a number of you have said you are looking for a partner for the tournament. Lets work together and find someone that needs a partner. It might be a great opportunity for a seasoned guy to team up with a newer spearo to help give some advice. I think the best way to post if you are needing a partner is on the face book page. We should be good for official sign ups in the next week or two.Remember that there are only 25 teams allowed to compete so it will be first come first serve. We are so exited to meet some new faces and to have a lot of fun for a great cause.
One last thing if you are needing a partner. You can PM me as well and I will keep a running total and I can put you in touch with others. I know there are a few others that are not on SB and they are looking for a partner as well.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #39
frankt
apneist

just say when and where to pay & sign up cause the carp merc's are coming
frankt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #40
jdaltonscheurn

For those that are not on Facebook we are live for sigh ups. Please PM your email and I will forward you a sign up sheet and the rest of the info needed. Prices will be $40 and all money is going directly to Michaels family. Again inly 25 teams and no more so sign up quick. Please let me know if you have any questions. Since announcing sign ups today we have had 6 teams contact me to confirm they are in. I just got a package from Neptonics. We are grateful for the contribution!
Old 12-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #41
apexdiver
Tony

Once I get a partner I am in.
apexdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 08:55 PM   #42
Birdman

Can you keep us posted on # of teams so far officially registered.
Birdman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #43
jdaltonscheurn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdman View Post
Can you keep us posted on # of teams so far officially registered.
Yes I will do so.
Old 12-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #44
jp902

How do you sign up?!
jp902 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #45
jp902

Just kidding, I see it now.
jp902 is offline   Reply With Quote