Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Upper Gulfcoast

Upper Gulfcoast This is the area for spearfishermen in Panama City, Destin/Ft. Walton, Pensacola, Alabama, Miss., and Louisiana.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 07:54 AM   #46
titaniumdiver
Non discript" H20 avatar

Re: Can you guess who said this?

Awwwe Man, been off-line awhile...and THIS is what I come back to?

In every part of the Salty pond there are folks that differ in what they shoot,hook, and eat....inside that realm there are differences of culture....although it may not be ours....the HellDivers have a culture whithen a culture.....I wouldn't last an hour drinking with those guys...but damn it would be fun!

Part of Spearfishing Tournaments is the fellowship it brings together, meeting new people, and swapping fish tales,and just plain FUN ....I respect both of you guys.....I have a feeling if either of you had the chance to spear together.....you would step into the line of fire for each other! I have been spearing with people that I wouldn't hang out with socially,but when your diving, social adversities get thrown by the wayside...and if a person is in trouble, you step up.

I would welcome oppurtunity to dive with either one of ya!

Last edited by titaniumdiver; 06-18-2006 at 03:07 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 10:08 AM   #47
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by titaniumdiver
Awwwe Man, been off-line awhile...and THIS is what I come back to?
Welcome back Titanium! Your prolonged absence was noticed. Louis, Bill and Ritchie and the gang are boosting the web metrics of unique visitors, hits, page views, posts counts, etc. in this latest episode of "Days of Our Dives". My hat is off to them for keeping the personal attack level below the "R" and "X" ratings of the past. As is evident on some other recent threads, sometimes on Spearboard, the strange mix of spearing conservative, liberals, republicans, democrats, independents and the like can often agree on some subjects. Amazing!

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find 'tomorrow' on the calendars of fools.”

---- Success Unlimited Author Og Mandino b.1923 - d.1996
Old 06-17-2006, 12:02 PM   #48
normanhghntr

has there been fondeling going on without me!!
Old 06-17-2006, 04:58 PM   #49
El Cid
Frozen member

Tony, the first thing I thought of when I read this was a soap opera, but "Days of our Dives" is killing me!!!! Pure Genius!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't we find a wall in some neutral turf, mark a spot to stand on and let you two piss away? Nahh, I think we all like to drama way too much, like a bunch of high school freshmen girls at lunch! Keep it coming!
Old 06-17-2006, 05:23 PM   #50
tom harding
idiot

yeah, this stuff is why i check spearboard at least 1-2 times a day. bill and louis should get a monthly stipend check just for entertainment value alone. who knows? maybe they're buddies and this is some twisted plot to keep all us dopes coming back to check this thread periodically. you guys are genuises!!!
Old 06-17-2006, 05:46 PM   #51
Bill McIntyre

I'm glad everyone enjoyed it so much, but you really owe your thanks to Louis. After all, he started it by saying he wanted to stir up trouble. If personal attacks were banned and deleted by moderators, then there would have been no temptation for me to reply. But when a moderator logs in to get in on the fun with

Quote:
t's definitely not the kind of man who would help you put the Captain in his place. Rok, did that appear on FDL? Let me take a wild-a$$ guess - a guy who only hunts one fish in one place with one gun rigged only one way? No-one could be that narrow-minded, could they?

The greatest vice of all is political correctness. I hope all these vanilla people get blended into one giant vanilla milkshake and get to drink each other.
and then Louis challenges me to reply and identify myself, its not only obvious that moderators will do nothing to discourage the fun, but that it will continue with or without me, so I might as well log in.

If I were perfect, I wouldn't respond to a candy ass who didn't have the skill or guts to respond to my post in the forum where it was posted, even though he was still posting there after mine, but I'm not perfect yet. He had to bring it home where his boys could back him up rather than stand up for himself by himself, so you get to be entertained.

There is no charge, but donations will be graciously accepted.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:21 PM   #52
Chad Carney
Dive Instructor & Captain

Well, I thought this argument sounded familiar... I used to read and post more on Deeper Blue, but of the 3 forums I check, lately it's been pretty low on my list. "snore...ZZZzzzzzzz!"

I'm surprised only snippets of the thread have been posted. Here's the link.
http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthr...ghlight=Shoots

On DB, I found myself irritated by David Biron's snooty attitude about spearfishing and towards my friends in LA, so I spoke up and also tipped off the Rok and some others.

Of course Bill Mac can't miss a fight so it's no surprise he jumped in.

Amazingly Biron vannished as fast as he appeared over there.

After reading the DB highlights again, and most of this new SB thread, I think Bill finally got what was coming to him!

Staying out of other people's business would be a good idea Bill.

Chad

Hey Bottomout, with all due respect... cubera did not belong on the Yank's list. Definetly not mookie fish!
Located in Isles of Capri, FL
Charters for Spearfishing, Wrecks & Reefs in SW Florida

Last edited by Chad Carney; 06-18-2006 at 08:29 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:35 PM   #53
Louis Rossignol
HELL DIVERS

Bill, a smart man picks the time and place of his battles, as I did. Pick on Bill day was over yesterday, I'm tired of this subject.

And yes, even though, you bad mouthed my club, if your sorry ass was in trouble I would come over to help you.

My soul goal in life is to promote spearfishing. We have Louisiana State competition, I'd like it to be Southeastern USA competition too, one day, maybe just USA competition, (the whole country included) with the categories we could use, miscellaneous could very well be 200lb. halibuts instead of 150lb tarpons. Open your mind. Divers need to get along and not bad mouth each other just cause they don't agree with what they are doing.

Spearfishing gave me a goal in life, I whole-hartedely support spearfishing, even though we are the most discriminated against type of fishermen and so many are jealous of our ability. That is the fuel that keeps me doing what I do. I also whole-heartedly support the Hell Divers. We are not just a club, we are a brotherhood. When you mess with the brotherhood, I take it personal!

BTW, do you know what I did all day today? SPEARFISHED!!!!!

DISCLAIMER: "My spearfishing is entirely legal in the geographic area within which I dive. If you don't like my pictures, posts or website then don't look. I will NOT waste any more bandwidth on this board (or my valuable drinking time) to argue with you ass clowns about it".

http://www.TheRokZone.com/

http://www.HellDivers.org/

Last edited by Louis Rossignol; 06-17-2006 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-17-2006, 09:00 PM   #54
Dstruxto

Bill dont you have more important things to bitch about. come on man youve only got so many has been posts left why waste them on rok, or is this like those third grade romances where your just yanking his chain to get a little attention.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:06 PM   #55
Freedro
lost gringo

Bill,

I see no personal attack on you in the initial 3 posts where I also responded without any personal attack, just laying out the facts. And by the way, don't bring that "taking it to another forum" thing on here. You're the king. You've taken SB stuff to Deeper Blue and FDL on numerous occasions and vice versa. I see you constantly complaining on FDL about the apparent shortcomings and lack of sophistication here on SB. At the same time, you complain on FDL about it's own shortcomings, and you also complain here when you get kicked off of FDL. I guess the bottom line is you are a complainer, and we just have to collectively suck it up and adapt to living in the shadow of your perfection. There's nothing harder to swallow than a dose of one's own bitter medicine.

By the way, Bill, in case you're still just pissed off at me for your suspensionn from SB, let me assure you it was a unanimous decison of the moderators. I was just chosen to deliver the message as the sole California moderator and your designated babysitter.

Now, this is official SB moderator counsel to you. Quit sticking your finger up everyone's ass here and elsewhere, and you will find that you are a "VICTIM" far less often.

Last edited by Freedro; 06-17-2006 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:25 PM   #56
lukepaige

Holy shart batman, you all sound like a bunch of old ladies. Hey Louis, who gives a rat's ass about what some hippie left coaster has to say.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:19 AM   #57
Bill McIntyre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedro
Bill,

I see no personal attack on you in the initial 3 posts where I also responded without any personal attack, just laying out the facts. And by the way, don't bring that "taking it to another forum" thing on here. You're the king. You've taken SB stuff to Deeper Blue and FDL on numerous occasions and vice versa. I see you constantly complaining on FDL about the apparent shortcomings and lack of sophistication here on SB. At the same time, you complain on FDL about it's own shortcomings, and you also complain here when you get kicked off of FDL. I guess the bottom line is you are a complainer, and we just have to collectively suck it up and adapt to living in the shadow of your perfection. There's nothing harder to swallow than a dose of one's own bitter medicine.

By the way, Bill, in case you're still just pissed off at me for your suspensionn from SB, let me assure you it was a unanimous decison of the moderators. I was just chosen to deliver the message as the sole California moderator and your designated babysitter.

Now, this is official SB moderator counsel to you. Quit sticking your finger up everyone's ass here and elsewhere, and you will find that you are a "VICTIM" far less often.
Jesus H. Christ. While there were things I would have liked to say in response to the last posts from Chad and Louis, I had decided that someone had to stop this thing, and it might as well be me. But then when I get this bullshit from someone posing as a moderator who should be trying to keep the peace, I just can't let it pass without a reply.

First- you are the king on taking stuff to another forum. After you managed to get me suspended by supporting the efforts of two different guys using multiple identities to fang me, you actually went over to DeeperBlue and brought back quotes to Spearboard where you knew I couldn't reply. Even guys that had been real adversaries of mine couldn't quite stomach that, and you damn well know that they said so. You actually made me some friends with that maneuver.

Second- after Scott realized that there had been guys using multiple identities to get after me with your support, he rescinded the suspension. I'm sure that must have hurt.

Third- as you saw on FDL, one of the shortcomings of Spearboard that I mentioned was that moderators on Spearboard take sides. If you don't think the cute little digs of yours that I quoted from this thread constituted taking sides, then you don't have the smarts or judgement to be moderator.

Fourth- speaking of moderators, I know it must pain you to be on a short leash on FDL for telling the List Manager that you would kick his ass. The fact that he didn't immediately kick your drunken ass off of the list should be an example to you of how impartial moderation should be done, but then I don't have high hopes. You are simply not up to the task of impartiality, but of course I know that it must have pained you when I referred to a guy passing out at the awards ceremony and in front of his hotel and you knew I was talking about you.

Fifth-the bottom line is that you are a scum bag. You had the guts to enter into that discussion on FDL and say that the problem was that dive trip reports were poorly written and always said the same old thing, but all the reports on you at Hell Divers just tell us how drunk you got. After your complaint on FDL, I invited you to show us an example of a well written report on your trip to Hell Divers, and we are all still waiting with bated breath. I have the impression that the List Manager addressed you privately on that subject too. That in itself should be an example to you. A good moderator does his business in private rather than showing his ass in public.

Sixth- a while back you offered to kick the ass of the List Manager of FDL because you didn't like the way he treated you. How would you handle it if someone on Spearboard offered to kick your ass? I suspect that person would be long gone for challenging your Hitler persona, but the List Manager over there actually gave you another chance.

BTW, did you happen to notice that it was your drinking buddy who started the thread, and not me? I'm sure you did, but of course that probably just pissed you off even more when I responded. But come to think of it, maybe that was the plan- he would bait me so you could get an excuse to ban me.

Of course you'll probably just delete this. After all, you want to be able to get in your digs publicly but you wouldn't want anyone to be able to respond publicly. I guess I better copy and paste a copy to myself for future reference.

Last edited by Bill McIntyre; 06-18-2006 at 09:59 AM.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:37 AM   #58
drsmileybee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis,

You know as everybody else knows what this guy's intentions are. He has a reputations that is confirmed quite often on this board. I think that what I told you while we were down there about your character and the type of man you are don't apply to Bill. I think that this comment "And yes, even though, you bad mouthed my club, if your sorry ass was in trouble I would come over to help you." says it all. Rok on brother!

Bloodworks
<>< Custom Spearguns <><
Old 06-18-2006, 08:56 AM   #59
greg1

I want to kill the Lady in the Silver Evening Gown this year. I doubt I'm ready, but maybe with a stone shot or a rig rider I could do it.

What's the size limit on Tarpon anyway?

http://www.forumpictureprocessor.com/gallery.asp?gallery=848
Old 06-18-2006, 12:28 PM   #60
mthomas

Fonding girls, drinking and diving, drinking and driving, passing out drunk on sidewalks. To each his own. But I think we can all agree tea bagging another man while hes passed out is just wrong. Tea bagging men gives spearfishermen a bad reputation. Just imagine looking in the mirror every morning and thinking you had a hairy set on your face. Just wrong.

Mike
Closed Thread