Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

View Poll Results: Shark encounters AS A DIVER
No never 4 17.39%
1 - 2 7 30.43%
3 - 4 3 13.04%
5+ 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-24-2017, 05:43 PM   #31
grey2112
Capt. of Pickled Pelican
 
grey2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Port Richey FL
Posts: 1,626
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabeast View Post
Well this got really gay, really fast
Personally, I've been touching myself ever since these threads started.
grey2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:21 PM   #32
Megabeast
Registered User
 
Megabeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 39
Posts: 2,531
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey2112 View Post
Personally, I've been touching myself ever since these threads started.
I loled
__________________
Spearfishing is underwater grocery shopping
Megabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 07:23 PM   #33
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 38,643
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwyoungspear View Post
The internet is a very odd place
Ain't that the truth, hence the reason it's so alluring. Calm down, Grey. It's not THAT alluring.

Rowow, where'd you go? You no want to talk anymore? Did you finally figure out your lies weren't feasible or make any sense to someone that knows the area?
I guess it's my bad for pointing out that one would have to be a moron to waste all the money/time, more than once, to drive several hours to an area of such precarios/finicky/always changing due to current weather conditional tidal conditions that only allowed for ~45 minutes of dive time on the most precise schedule, only when local knowledge of conditions allow it and of which claiming to be able to dive illegal areas to shoot some sheepshead that he proclaims to hate and for which all my years of diving the area that there are very few other opportunities that near the S. shore. (I've the occasional seabass hiding in from the current in bridge crevices, the mangos are small and almost impossible to hit due to non-existent cover). Other than that, the next nearest dive spots are out of reach for a shore diver. Those spots have relinquished an occasional Cobia...but only on the luckiest days. It was still no easy task and it wasn't on scuba. I had to hang a long rope off the back, dive down, cruise the intended dive destination and come back up in time to grab the rope before the end. This is around the bridge areas where the current is crazy. I also had to time it around the high lull. Any other time is impossible. I have bagged a few Cobias this way, but it was a SERIOUS hit or miss.
Unlike Rowow, who admits to not know anything about the area, professes that there's schools of all kinds of shootable fish, claims to go out on the worst possible times to shoot, claims to knowing about swimming to the center span :LOL: (Impossible), and tries to school everyone about the reason that sharks aren't seen. SO, I gave him a long enough leash to hang himself with. It appears that he's done a good job...even after my several warnings that he should step wisely.
It's the most ridiculous crap I've read in a long time. This is after he jumped on the P&R section after 4 posts and started sowing division as a professed socialist gun supporter, presenting an illogical argument, and being an argumentative D when things didn't go his way, then start into the circular non-reconcilable argumentative crap . This is what paid trolls do. Yea, I'm a lunatic. Whatever, research it for yourself the facts about these paid trolls. I've already have. Now, you know...the rest of the story.
It IS entertaining, but only when you're talking to a genuine person. of which, he is not.
__________________
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law

Last edited by Marcus; 10-24-2017 at 08:40 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:37 PM   #34
R.Boonfield
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Mandarin, FL
Posts: 252
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Can we not
R.Boonfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:42 PM   #35
rowow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kissimmee
Posts: 163
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Ain't that the truth, hence the reason it's so alluring. Calm down, Grey. It's not THAT alluring.

Rowow, where'd you go? You no want to talk anymore? Did you finally figure out your lies weren't feasible or make any sense to someone that knows the area?
I guess it's my bad for pointing out that one would have to be a moron to waste all the money/time, more than once, to drive several hours to an area of such precarios/finicky/always changing due to current weather conditional tidal conditions that only allowed for ~45 minutes of dive time on the most precise schedule, only when local knowledge of conditions allow it and of which claiming to be able to dive illegal areas to shoot some sheepshead that he proclaims to hate and for which all my years of diving the area that there are very few other opportunities that near the S. shore. (I've the occasional seabass hiding in from the current in bridge crevices, the mangos are small and almost impossible to hit due to non-existent cover). Other than that, the next nearest dive spots are out of reach for a shore diver. Those spots have relinquished an occasional Cobia...but only on the luckiest days. It was still no easy task and it wasn't on scuba. I had to hang a long rope off the back, dive down, cruise the intended dive destination and come back up in time to grab the rope before the end. This is around the bridge areas where the current is crazy. I also had to time it around the high lull. Any other time is impossible. I have bagged a few Cobias this way, but it was a SERIOUS hit or miss.
Unlike Rowow, who admits to not know anything about the area, professes that there's schools of all kinds of shootable fish, claims to go out on the worst possible times to shoot, claims to knowing about swimming to the center span :LOL: (Impossible), and tries to school everyone about the reason that sharks aren't seen. SO, I gave him a long enough leash to hang himself with. It appears that he's done a good job...even after my several warnings that he should step wisely.
It's the most ridiculous crap I've read in a long time. This is after he jumped on the P&R section after 4 posts and started sowing division as a professed socialist gun supporter, presenting an illogical argument, and being an argumentative D when things didn't go his way, then start into the circular non-reconcilable argumentative crap . This is what paid trolls do. Yea, I'm a lunatic. Whatever, research it for yourself the facts about these paid trolls. I've already have. Now, you know...the rest of the story.
It IS entertaining, but only when you're talking to a genuine person. of which, he is not.
Look at post #26 and #27 lying scumbag
rowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:48 PM   #36
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 38,643
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Boonfield View Post
Can we not
Well, that IS my preference. How would you react? I don't claim to be perfect, but do have my breaking points. Maybe this is what he was searching for? Maybe I am a fool for calling him out on his obvious lies after insulting me many times in other threads? WWJD? i have a hard time with that question. You want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt...but when you find out that they're being intentionally malevolent.? WWYD? Teach me. After all, I am only an infallible human. Maybe you have some better insight. I mean this in all sincerity. I'm quite the humble person, willing to learn.

Edit: BTW, his post above is nothing but more divisiveness that doesn't add anything important/new to the conversation. Note the amount of insults hurled during his rant.
I don't want to request support for his ban, as I don't believe in that. I think that such idiocy should be condemned in the court of public condemnation. I also recognize that such disingenuous vitriol is only meant to disrupt, and there is no reasonable/civil solution...but what we have here is a FAILURE to communicate...which is the way he WANTS it...well, he GETS it. I don't like it any more than you men do.

He brought it on, he dragged it to this side, after seeing that he was a fake I couldn't keep my trap shut due to his poisonous nature, and here we are. Tell me what you want me to do. Allow him to lie to you and me go away? Say the word, this lying troll is all yours. My bad for trying to keep it real.
__________________
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law

Last edited by Marcus; 10-24-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:50 PM   #37
rowow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kissimmee
Posts: 163
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Well, that IS my preference. How would you react? I don't claim to be perfect, but do have my breaking points. Maybe this is what he was searching for? Maybe I am a fool for calling him out on his obvious lies after insulting me many times in other threads? WWJD? i have a hard time with that question. You want to give everyone the benefit of the doubt...but when you find out that they're being intentionally malevolent.? WWYD? Teach me. After all, I am only an infallible human. Maybe you have some better insight. I mean this in all sincerity. I'm quite the humble person, willing to learn.
Lie and edit your posts more scumbag. That is some next level crap what you did there and I am not going to let your ass off easy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MarcusBS.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	235802  
rowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 08:55 PM   #38
rowow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kissimmee
Posts: 163
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Honestly its pathetic how much of a lying hypocritical scumbag Marcus is. Other users also report him editing his posts after the fact to hid his mistakes/make the other person in the wrong, just like he did to me.

http://www.spearboard.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=20

Also here is a link to Marcus name calling, something he oh so hates so much. I dont give two shits what you say about me, i'm not a 5 year old SJW who gets offended over words, just dont be a hypocritical scumbag. If you can name call then so can I.

http://www.spearboard.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=13
http://spearboard.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=120
rowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 09:25 PM   #39
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair
 
Marcus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 38,643
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowow View Post
Your butt hurt over my correcting/editing a post before you read it is annoying. I will try my best to label it an "edit" next time. Even though it's a common occurrence.
I see that one of my old nemesis has reached out to you, Seatux, the only one that here that is sympathetic to your alleged socialistic views has recruited you to do his dirty work for him. Since the above link/exchange you posted, I've grown wiser and have learned that engaging in such vitriol is a waste of energy on people already so deeply ingrained in their, IMO, errant philosophy. I've ignored him since...even though he still tries get my ire regularly. Apparently, he's found you as a TOOL to try and get at me. There are other issues that I've the respect to not address.
I've left that era. Not going back. It's such a waste of time. I've changed my mind, you really do need to be banned. I really thought I'd never say that...but in the absence of public opinion...you're nothing more than a wasteful agitator with an agenda to divide.

EDIT: BTW, MORE DEFLECTING FROM THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT!
__________________
“If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind?”
― Frederic Bastiat, The Law

Last edited by Marcus; 10-24-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 11:33 PM   #40
Megabeast
Registered User
 
Megabeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Age: 39
Posts: 2,531
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

OMG. You two please.. STFU.

Marcus: To answer your question.. how would I react? I'd give him one good ass chewing, then not give a F. People on the internet aren't worth your time.. especially if you think they're paid trolls.
__________________
Spearfishing is underwater grocery shopping
Megabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:01 AM   #41
rowow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kissimmee
Posts: 163
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Your butt hurt over my correcting/editing a post before you read it is annoying. I will try my best to label it an "edit" next time. Even though it's a common occurrence.
I see that one of my old nemesis has reached out to you, Seatux, the only one that here that is sympathetic to your alleged socialistic views has recruited you to do his dirty work for him. Since the above link/exchange you posted, I've grown wiser and have learned that engaging in such vitriol is a waste of energy on people already so deeply ingrained in their, IMO, errant philosophy. I've ignored him since...even though he still tries get my ire regularly. Apparently, he's found you as a TOOL to try and get at me. There are other issues that I've the respect to not address.
I've left that era. Not going back. It's such a waste of time. I've changed my mind, you really do need to be banned. I really thought I'd never say that...but in the absence of public opinion...you're nothing more than a wasteful agitator with an agenda to divide.

EDIT: BTW, MORE DEFLECTING FROM THE ORIGINAL SUBJECT!
Your edit to the comment; 10-23-2017 at 08:10 PM.

My reply to that comment: 10-23-2017, 08:08 PM

You accusing me of avoiding questions 10-23-2017, 08:13 PM

Keep on being a lying scumbag Marcus. Also you were the only who deflected the original subject first and you keep on doing it. Are you a troll or are you seriously this much of a piece of shit?
rowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:08 AM   #42
rowow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kissimmee
Posts: 163
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megabeast View Post
OMG. You two please.. STFU.

Marcus: To answer your question.. how would I react? I'd give him one good ass chewing, then not give a F. People on the internet aren't worth your time.. especially if you think they're paid trolls.
Do you seriously support his piece of shit lying actions? Its one thing to lie in someones face, but to lie on the internet where everything is traceable and has a record is next level pathetic. Its like Hillary changing her story and lying on camera.

I aint going to have some scumbag lie about me. Thats all his ass did the entire time we talked. I tried having a discussion with some other people however he kept butting in, changing the topic, and putting shit in my mouth. You simply dont understand how much of a hypocritical piece of shit he is.

Name calls, whines like a little bitch when name called back.
Changes topics countless times to avoid answering the question, whines like a little bitch when pointed out his lies.
Repeatedly puts shit in peoples mouth and edits his comments,

that is the most vile psychotic piece of shit crap you can do.
rowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:19 AM   #43
Tyson Brown
Mer*Man*. Mer-MAN!!!
 
Tyson Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New Port Richey, FL
Age: 36
Posts: 1,916
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay





Which makes them not really shenanigans at all.
__________________
< this is a "sherpa."
Tyson Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:51 AM   #44
grey2112
Capt. of Pickled Pelican
 
grey2112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: New Port Richey FL
Posts: 1,626
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay


Last edited by grey2112; 10-25-2017 at 01:40 PM.
grey2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:58 AM   #45
rowow
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Kissimmee
Posts: 163
Re: Shark attack report by DIVERS in Tampa bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey2112 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok85BmPyl_I


Damnit, how do you embed a video like you did, Tyson?
Thats a gif
rowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:10 PM.


The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Social Media Forum Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2002 - 2014 Spearboard.com