Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-10-2018, 09:27 PM   #481
OBLIGATED

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

Heres my feelings on the subjectIll fly ANY flag I damn well please.I dont care who is offended just like they dont care about me being offended.Works both ways!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fookyerfeelns.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	236492   Click image for larger version

Name:	fuasshole.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	143.5 KB
ID:	236493  
Old 01-11-2018, 07:05 AM   #482
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

Tripo
Maybe if your posts werent so offensive - you wouldn't have to hide

When did the middle finger become racist? Never heard that before. It is a pretty hateful symbol, of which the millions of Trump haters had no problem showing for many months on MSM national news (right there for my children to see). Were you offended by that finger then?

The confederate flag has been made into a symbol of racism, one, by a few morons called the KKK and then by a few million morons we call the MSM who have brainwashed the lemmings into tearing down monuments. I call that racist. But I am sure you would disagree.

The flag has existed for 150 years and really does mean much more than just being a racist symbol. But you, I am sure, are too afraid to really study history and then actually consider a different opinion.

Your instant hatred of others who disagree with you, who you feel free to openly insult is what is really offensive and yes, probably racist. But I am sure you don't see it that way. As for my name and where I live, I'm Rick, Fleming Island, Fl. And I look forward to never meet you.

And ...if you are REALLY that offended and so focused on someone's avatar, you really are a snowflake that needs to find another playground.

Last edited by riplipper; 01-11-2018 at 11:04 AM.
riplipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 08:20 AM   #483
HARVESTER

[quote=triponempa;2159469]
Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post

ok - look at the avatar above with the middle finger thing - not racist huh?
as far as personal attacks and getting all butthurt about personal attacks .
WHAT? all (the 5 or 6 political posters- with over 15,000 posts each)- all you ever do is attack and get all personal - then promptly hide behind your online anonymous personas.
Meet you in person?
how can anyone meet someone who is so racist and attacks so many people on a personal level that you guys are scared to put your names on here.
HAHA that's a laugh - you guys acting like victims - ahah

if i'm wrong - put your real name and what town you live in before you go putting up racist symbols and attacking people- until your grow a pair and are willing to do that - then you can get only so much respect from me.

In order to get respect, you need to post your full name and address and stop hiding.

I'll bet you live in a Lilly-white, gated community and if you have kids, they go to a private, nearly all white school. Your dog is white, your house and car. Makes you feel guilty doesn't it. Time to get on the net and attack people that are actually honest with themselves...
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 10:03 AM   #484
mepps1

[quote=triponempa;2159469]
Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post

ok - look at the avatar above with the middle finger thing - not racist huh?
as far as personal attacks and getting all butthurt about personal attacks .
WHAT? all (the 5 or 6 political posters- with over 15,000 posts each)- all you ever do is attack and get all personal - then promptly hide behind your online anonymous personas.
Meet you in person?
how can anyone meet someone who is so racist and attacks so many people on a personal level that you guys are scared to put your names on here.
HAHA that's a laugh - you guys acting like victims - ahah

if i'm wrong - put your real name and what town you live in before you go putting up racist symbols and attacking people- until your grow a pair and are willing to do that - then you can get only so much respect from me.

Here you go, peach.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/0...g-victim-wife/

Since is thread is now about "Wacism!!!", here's some grist for the mill.

What do you think about the epidemic of "teen" violence in many areas?

I've read somewhere that it's probably caused by "Climate Change".

I wonder............. If the racial component were reversed.......... Would the race of the "teens" be considered newsworthy?

I'd offer to bet you. But I think we both know how that might go.

But I guess it's "mean" of me to say so.

Let me save you the trouble. "That's wacist!"
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 03:14 PM   #485
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by triponempa View Post
You could take your enlightened ideas to the other fox people and then - when enough of you realize that it's not a good idea to just oppose everything the ๖ther side"does - and an auto -response - THEN you either force your tea party elected officials to vote to protect earth - OR get new candidates who will.
You should take each issue as a separate one and have an open mind when it comes to things that effect the climate and the earth in general.

Grouping this stuff together with things like arguing over food stamps - is just not giving it - it's due.

And just to make everyone feel welcome on here- maybe lose the confederate flag down from your avatar- and the middle finger thing ? That is just so - over the top - I had SB open on my laptop the other day and my wife asked why I was on the racist website? I didn't know what she meant then I realized I left it open and left the room and the page that was on was that totally over the op avatar that is just well,,,,,, over the top. The giant middle finger with a confederate flag?
Beside having too much time on your hands to rant on the internet - you appear to be really really angry about something- and it has something to do with the confederate cause?
It is in really bad taste to put up an avatar like that - I am white and prolly slightly racist on a bad day - but that is really alot to take in man... jeez!

So if you are looking for something to do LOCALLY while you think globally - is change your avatar to something that isn't so mean.
Maybe you are carrying firearms and you can fight like an mma fighter - in that case - just fix it to be nice - why be so mean?
If - in truth - you can't fight like an mma fighter and you only carry firearms sometimes and you really would be scared to death to have some people you work with see your avatar - then maybe you could change it.

there are some people of color on sb and I KNOW they gotta be offended with that middle finger conf flag thing - wow

ask yourself - what is your sick need?
Thanks for your honest response.
Talking to or forcing people to "vote to save the earth" does not work for me. I was looking for more of a ban this or tax that thing from you.
As for my avatar, you are not the first nor will you be the last to sh!t nuggets about it. Tell your wife to put her nuggets back and relax. My family fought in the war of 1812, battle of new Orleans, slaves of the British by impression, earned their freedom by working not complaining, supported the state where they lived by fighting for them, named their children after them, lived in peace even after they lost everything.
So, no, I will not change my avatar.
Those here on SB can tell the blog emperor that they are offended by my avatar, if he banishes me so be it.
Also, I do not carry, illegal here in kommiefornia. I am way behind enemy lines. As for not enough time on my hands, three active businesses, two side fun projects and all make money.
Again, if you were the zar of climate change tell us your edicts. We can take it.
fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #486
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

yeah, holding a dead fish on a spear fishing web site! you big meanie!!!

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 04:21 PM   #487
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Son View Post
yeah, holding a dead fish on a spear fishing web site! you big meanie!!!
32.7 lbs of beautiful Hali meat!
Old 01-11-2018, 05:34 PM   #488
Wayward Son

there's a place in Phoenix. Seafood Central maybe? Not sure, was last there in 2000. Actually in Scottsdale as I recall. In any case, they had the best grilled halibut.

Old 01-13-2018, 05:44 PM   #489
fitz

Now this is beautiful. Just the tip of the iceberg.....

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/01/...t-question-it/

May the whores burn in falsification, it only takes one!

Last edited by fitz; 01-13-2018 at 06:16 PM. Reason: add
Old 01-13-2018, 06:52 PM   #490
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Now this is beautiful. Just the tip of the iceberg.....

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/01/...t-question-it/

May the whores burn in falsification, it only takes one!
Scientists telling us what we already knew...it's one of the biggest shams of the century.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:55 PM   #491
mepps1

Info for the brainwashed (or stupid);

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fossil-fu...094840529.html

(Hmm...... No mention of how they arrived at these numbers. Oh well. It sounds sceintific.)

http://www.irena.org/-/media/Files/I...brief_2016.pdf

It's not like there's money involved, or anything....... All on the up and up. They psyance is in.

But can someone please tell me how repeating an industry press release condensed, verbatim, unquestioned is the same thing as "news" or "journalism"?
mepps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 10:30 AM   #492
SpearMax
Forum Administrator

Lightbulb Re: Alert to Deniers - February breaks global temperature records by 'shocking' amoun

Coastal waters threaten Florida's historic resources

FILE- This 2005 file photo shows an aerial view of Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas, 70 miles west of Key West, Fla. According to the Florida Trust for Historic Preservations, Fort Jefferson is one of 11 Florida historic sites that are in danger due to risings seas.

CONTINUE READING:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...7Kz&ocid=wispr
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ft.-Jefferson-Rising-Seas-AAuErEF.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	236537  
SpearMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 11:10 AM   #493
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

There's been MANY beautiful ruins swallowed by rising sea levels in the past that had nothing to do w/ mans' influence.
Old 01-14-2018, 10:58 PM   #494
HARVESTER

" sacred significance for the Seminole Tribe of Florida"

Just once I'd like to see MSN say the same for a white tribe.

Maybe the ocean isn't doing shit, but sand does shift when water pushes it around like all over the East coast. Montauk light has been running from erosion ever since built. Used to be a long way off the point, but now its close to the edge (down by the river).

They don't use this example much for global warming because us old salts know better for now, but wait...
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 08:15 AM   #495
Wayward Son

just the other day we were told that the reason that the seas weren't rising is because the sea bottoms were sinking.

which is it?