Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 10-31-2016, 03:32 PM   #16
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Generation Snowflake: Safe Spaces, Trigger Warnings And The Wussification Of Our

NYU Prof Who Spoke Out Against "Safe Spaces" and "Trigger Warnings" Gets Pushed Out

"OK, academia has officially gone completely ape shit. This is merely mental illness posing as 'politics'"
Old 10-31-2016, 04:44 PM   #17
Powerhead
Used Member

Re: Generation Snowflake: Safe Spaces, Trigger Warnings And The Wussification Of Our

They have turned the young men of America into a bunch of colored hair, too tight jeans wearing Girlieboys.

I truly can't believe my eyes when I go to my daughter's schools and see how the youth of today act & dress.

BUt, then again this is all part of the Master Plan. A bunch of subservient whimps who will be easy to control and even easier to make scared.
Old 10-31-2016, 06:08 PM   #18
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhead View Post
They have turned the young men of America into a bunch of colored hair, too tight jeans wearing Girlieboys.

I truly can't believe my eyes when I go to my daughter's schools and see how the youth of today act & dress.

BUt, then again this is all part of the Master Plan. A bunch of subservient whimps who will be easy to control and even easier to make scared.
B-I-N-G-O...It's been their plan for a long time. They've accomplished it thru the fed educational system and the MSM.
Old 10-31-2016, 07:41 PM   #19
Ron S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhead View Post

True, but keep in mind, our parents said the same thing when they went to our schools, and their parents said the same thing before that, etc. It's called getting old...

Ron.
Ron S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 10:32 AM   #20
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

But when universities offer support groups to people offended by costumes at a Halloween party you really have to question where it all ends and how bad can it get????
Old 11-01-2016, 11:53 AM   #21
Ron S

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
But when universities offer support groups to people offended by costumes at a Halloween party you really have to question where it all ends and how bad can it get????
Yeah I have to admit that one made me sick to my stomach. My teenage sons thought it was pretty disgusting as well.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:13 PM   #22
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
I have a niece and nephew that got indoctrinated in college.Now the real world and school of hard knocks is re-educating them.
College degrees and not a career that can use their piece of expensive paper
.I had a guy I worked with that was pissed I made more than he did despite his Harvard education and crazy high IQ.He didn't think it was fair.My reply was lifes not fair.When he pushed the issueThe guy I contracted for told him because F$#K you that's why!Working construction is not for pussies.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:49 PM   #23
Ron S

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBLIGATED View Post
Working construction is not for pussies.
When I was growing up my dad worked for a home builder. One winter he got me a job as a laborer over my 6 week Christmas break when I was in college. I was thrilled to get it because I was paying my own way.

My dad's advice was work hard, keep my mouth shut, don't pretend to know what I'm doing, and do whatever anyone tells me, as I was at the bottom of the food chain.

I followed his advice. I came home sore and exhausted every night. The first week, I was only referred to as, "college boy", or sometimes "college puke". By the second week, it was, "hey kid". By the end I was actually called by name.

Good experience, but to this day I still can't cut in a straight line or pound a nail worth a crap.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:47 PM   #24
Powerhead
Used Member

This "Punking Down" of young American males started after WWII and is now in high gear.

Most of these Girlieboys would jump off a bridge or building before standing up for their own country if a Draft was called up tomorrow.

On another note:

Think of all the Women the 1%'er had access to here in the United States during WWII. In some instances there were cities with thousands of women and not a single guy around. I'm sure they got to liking that and have been trying like hell to keep it that way since.

The Operation Girlieboy is just another part of the Grand Plan.....
Old 11-04-2016, 01:48 PM   #25
Marcus

Old 11-10-2016, 02:58 PM   #26
Marcus

Old 11-10-2016, 04:24 PM   #27
Powerhead
Used Member

Bubble wrap!!!!
Old 11-10-2016, 06:44 PM   #28
Marcus

A 'Deplorable' Speaks Out: "Sorry Snowflake, But It's Not Over"
Old 11-10-2016, 09:17 PM   #29
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

my daughter had demonstrators this morning. they were blocking I65 north bc they're pissed about trump winning.

she just started a job. she's still in the training part, which lasts 12 weeks. if she misses, for any reason, she's fired.

she tried to get a woman who had her blocked to move her car out of the way so she could get to work. woman wouldn't. saturn is already beat up, so she just pushed the goddamned car out of her way & went to work.

fun is fun, but jobs are too damned hard to come by & someone else's grief over an election does not constitute a job sacrificing emergency on anyone else's part.

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 10:12 PM   #30
Marcus

It's really amazing how the MSM propaganda machine has turned these sheeple into mindless puppets of the establishment agenda. My GOD...it's incredible how gullible/ignorant they are.

Caught On Tape: Devastated Democrats Freaking Out Over Trump Victory