Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 11-22-2016, 09:39 AM   #61
Wayward Son
You're Screwing Up My Chi

Re: Generation Snowflake: Safe Spaces, Trigger Warnings And The Wussification Of Our

http://www.thefra.org

If god turns out to be a lobster, I am so royally screwed...
Wayward Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:09 PM   #62
OBLIGATED

Re: Generation Snowflake: Safe Spaces, Trigger Warnings And The Wussification Of Our

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Son View Post
I can "sponsor" the mocha girl
Old 11-22-2016, 02:54 PM   #63
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Great vid! Too bad there's so much truth to it.
Old 11-22-2016, 06:07 PM   #64
Ron S

"Hey, everyone has the right to live where that want, and have the lifestyle they want, and the community has the obligation to provide for that." That's what a transient in my town once told a 911 dispatcher when she said there was no homeless shelter here and he should get off the summit before the pending snow storm...
Ron S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2016, 07:54 AM   #65
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
That was awesome.....
Old 11-27-2016, 01:52 PM   #66
Marcus

College Students Demand Police Investigate "Suck It Up, Pussies" Post-It Note As Hate Crime
Old 12-04-2016, 05:36 PM   #67
Marcus

After ISIS Machete Attack, Ohio Students Still Unable To Say The Word "Terrorist"
Old 12-05-2016, 11:17 PM   #68
Marcus

Students Demand "Sanctuary" From Immigration Laws, Student Loan Debt, And Finals
Old 12-06-2016, 09:26 AM   #69
OBLIGATED

https://youtu.be/PTxSAjXpnqo

This guy doesnt fit in any box and owns the snowflake.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:54 PM   #70
Marcus

Tucker Carlson Snaps Flaccid College Student in Half Over Trump McCarthyism at American University
Old 12-07-2016, 09:16 AM   #71
Wayward Son

Old 12-09-2016, 10:12 AM   #72
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Interesting read...

The most amazing part of this well written piece is the fact Maureen Dowd, a very liberal columnist from the New York Times, wrote it!
Maureen Dowd

Election Therapy From My Basket of Deplorables

The election was a complete repudiation of Barack Obama: his fantasy world of political correctness, the politicization of the Justice Department and the I.R.S., an out-of-control E.P.A., his neutering of the military, his nonsupport of the police and his fixation on things like transgender bathrooms. Since he became president, his party has lost 63 House seats, 10 Senate seats and 14 governorships.

The country had signaled strongly in the last two midterms that they were not happy. The Dems' answer was to give them more of the same from a person they did not like or trust.

Preaching — and pandering — with a message of inclusion, the Democrats have instead become a party where incivility and bad manners are taken for granted, rudeness is routine, religion is mocked and there is absolutely no respect for a differing opinion. This did not go down well in the Midwest, where Trump flipped three blue states and 44 electoral votes.

The rudeness reached its peak when Vice President-elect Mike Pence was booed by attendees of "Hamilton" and then pompously lectured by the cast. This may play well with the New York theater crowd but is considered boorish and unacceptable by those of us taught to respect the office of the president and vice president, if not the occupants.

Here is a short primer for the young protesters. If your preferred candidate loses, there is no need for mass hysteria, canceled midterms, safe spaces, crying rooms or group primal screams. You might understand this better if you had not received participation trophies, undeserved grades to protect your feelings or even if you had a proper understanding of civics. The Democrats are now crying that Hillary had more popular votes. That can be her participation trophy.

If any of my sons had told me they were too distraught over a national election to take an exam, I would have brought them home the next day, fearful of the instruction they were receiving. Not one of the top 50 colleges mandate one semester of Western Civilization. Maybe they should rethink that.

Mr. Trump received over 62 million votes, not all of them cast by homophobes, Islamaphobes, racists, sexists, misogynists or any other "ists." I would caution Trump deniers that all of the crying and whining is not good preparation for the coming storm. The liberal media, both print and electronic, has lost all credibility. I am reasonably sure that none of the mainstream print media had stories prepared for a Trump victory. I watched the networks and cable stations in their midnight meltdown — embodied by Rachel Maddow explaining to viewers that they were not having a "terrible, terrible dream" and that they had not died and "gone to hell."

The media's criticism of Trump's high-level picks as "not diverse enough" or "too white and male" — a day before he named two women and offered a cabinet position to an African-American — magnified this fact.

Here is a final word to my Democratic friends. The election is over. There will not be a do-over. So let me bid farewell to Al Sharpton, Ben Rhodes and the Clintons. Note to Cher, Barbra, Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham: Your plane is waiting. And to Jon Stewart, who talked about moving to another planet: Your spaceship is waiting. To Bruce Springsteen, Jay Z, Beyoncé and Katy Perry, thanks for the free concerts. And finally, to all the foreign countries that contributed to the Clinton Foundation, there will not be a payoff or a rebate.

As Eddie Murphy so eloquently stated in the movie "48 Hrs.": "There's a new sheriff in town." And he is going to be here for 1,461 days. Merry Christmas
Old 12-12-2016, 12:43 PM   #73
Marcus

New York Times Slams "Liberal Bubble" Safe Spaces Across America's College Campuses
Old 12-13-2016, 11:25 AM   #74
Wayward Son

Old 12-14-2016, 01:44 PM   #75
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Got a Freedom boner from that pic!
My youngest son (15 yrs old)just bought his first firearm with HIS money!He bought a new Savage 308 with a 3-9 weaver scope.He is looking at shotguns now for Turkey season.My wife says she knows what was on my mind when he was concieved