Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Buddy Networking -- Let's Go Hunting! > Anywhere else!

Anywhere else! You can post here to get a conversation started if looking to meet and hunt with people in other areas not listed above.

Old 04-09-2017, 10:06 PM   #1
SteveSpear14

Cabo San Lucas- April 27th to May 1st

Ill be flying down to Cabo on these days to scope out the fishing situation. Ill be staying really close to the big harbor in Cabo San Lucas. My plan so far is to take the essentials for spearfishing. Ill try some shore dives if possible and also look for a boat to put me on top of some reefs. If anyone will be down there during this time, I will like to join up for some dives. I'm also willing to share the cost for one of those all inclusive spear trips.
Also, if you have any experience in spearing Cabo, i will appreciate any advise as to what to do or not do.
Thanks,
Steve
SteveSpear14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:05 AM   #2
Polespearo
Waterman

Re: Cabo San Lucas- April 27th to May 1st

The nicest looking area for spearfishing in front of the marina at cabo.... is a reserve so NO GO

Summer swells are starting to show up so make sure there is no surf, if you have a car and start driving towards east cape you might find some smaller reef for minor stuff, your best bet is to get captain/Boat that knows how to deal with spearos.

Look for Indigo Adventures "Jurel its his name on spear board" and you will make the best of your time and money. If you do want to drive 1.5hours to La Paz/Cerralvo let me know
Polespearo is offline   Reply With Quote