Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Guns

All About Guns What's your weapon of choice, and why? Discuss the beloved speargun here!

Old 09-19-2003, 11:30 PM   #1
DivingPig

Wink BulletBand bullet/PPD carrier

Hey guys, I'm new here but I'd like to let you guys know about my new product. Please check out my line at www.twoguyswebdesign.com/clients/dpg. This thing provides a way to carry extra shells or PPDs. THere are wristbands, thigh bands, and gun mounts. I'm looking for feedback here guys and girls...
DivingPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 05:59 AM   #2
TGuthrie
Freeshaft'em

Cool stuff, how well does the shell carrier attach to your gun and where? What guns does it work best for or is it universal? Does it have a slot for it to go through webbing on your BC or do you have to cable tie it?

The bullet carrier would be better if you added a spot for your power head also.............just my .02
Old 09-20-2003, 09:09 AM   #3
DivingPig

Teh bullet carrier is something i just came out with. It owrks well for 223 and 38 shells. The way people have been mounting them on their guns varies. It all depends on the gun. Originally, I designed these to go on the webbing of one's BC. We have been including another plastic backing piece with rivets so the thing can just be rivetedthrough the webgear. I appreciate the .02. thats how we are able to change out products to work better. We are about to release a bullet carrier that simply clips onto one's BC "D" ring. It holds shells on both sides instead of just one.
DivingPig is offline   Reply With Quote