Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > Dive Training for Free Diving or Scuba Diving

Dive Training for Free Diving or Scuba Diving Discuss and learn about dive training for free diving or scuba diving in any geographical region.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
growingupninja
Lance

PFI Level II in Los Angeles

I don't mean to keep top posting but I've been working hard the past year to earn my intermediate instructor stripes, and I'm proud to announce that I'm now offering a PFI Intermediate classes in Los Angeles.

This is a legit 40M (133') class, incredibly comprehensive with lots of water time with an emphasis on both performance and safety. It's 4 days, involves 12 hours classroom, 2 pool sessions, and 3 ocean sessions.

If you are already diving/spearing, or you went through a first level course with a different agency, you can skip the first level PFI course and start at this level with instructor approval.

Dates and details on my website, www.socalspearit.com

For PFI Freediving classes in the Los Angeles area: http://www.socalspearit.com/freedving-classes
YouTube channel: SoCal Spear-It https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCme...kaUpPMG4NX1rKg
growingupninja is offline   Reply With Quote