Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing

Florida Gulfcoast Spearfishing Post here to discuss regional action or issues about spearing on Florida's Gulfcoast.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:43 PM   #1
Dbrown

Out of Clearwater pass 12-12-2020

Already had posted on the specifics. 62 FSW. 67°. 20 feet of visibiilty.
Really fun day. Brook is home from college, so have some help to play around with the videos. Threw in some tunes from the track of my favorite show to watch with my son on Fri.

Dbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 10:09 AM   #2
jfjf

Re: Out of Clearwater pass 12-12-2020

Cool video! I think I would (also) have started picking up the shot fish when two remoras show up. LOL.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:22 PM   #3
Dbrown

Re: Out of Clearwater pass 12-12-2020

Yeah, there was one remora on the way down. I was not too concerned because we had seen a big turtle on the surface while fishing. But shark is still front of mine after fishing the spot for a half hour or so and sending down sardines and some blood from the gags we caught. It's been a sharky year, so my videos unfortunately always have a lot of head panning.

You are right though Jim, I quickly picked up the shot fish when more remora showed up. It was comforting when I finally saw the ledge to see the turtle there and be able to sensically figure the remora came off her. But I am still always watching my back much more than I used to. Especially on solo dives.
Dbrown is offline   Reply With Quote