Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 10-17-2017, 01:38 PM   #121
Gary Schulte

Send a message via AIM to Gary Schulte
Re: Las Vegas Shooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
Have to agree on the audio...basically shooting into a fishbowl of glass with all the other buildings around
Don't forget that this was a concert with a sound system and microphones that re-broadcast the sound waves of the shots
Gary Schulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 11:42 PM   #122
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Schulte View Post
Don't forget that this was a concert with a sound system and microphones that re-broadcast the sound waves of the shots
I can't really see that happening. Concert sound systems are designed not to pick up noise. They couldn't work otherwise. The buildings on the other hand, might complicate the audio analysis.
mepps1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 12:54 AM   #123
Shotmaster

The cadence of the bump stock is different and a slower rate of Fire than the belt fed machine gun heard in one of the long bursts of fire. If the authorities collect bullets from the scene and match them to the rifles found in the hotel room, they should all match. Any bullets not matching were fired from a weapon not recovered. Of course the FBI is now in charge so we will never know if there are bullets that don't match.
Shotmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:16 AM   #124
Gary Schulte

Send a message via AIM to Gary Schulte

Quote:
Originally Posted by mepps1 View Post
I can't really see that happening. Concert sound systems are designed not to pick up noise. They couldn't work otherwise. The buildings on the other hand, might complicate the audio analysis.
How would a microphone be able to tell the difference between a drum beat and a gun shot?
Gary Schulte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 11:09 AM   #125
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Schulte View Post
How would a microphone be able to tell the difference between a drum beat and a gun shot?
It's the level of sound, plus the fuzzy stuff on the mic. The level of a drumbeat or someone singing the in mic is >> louder than the gun fire from 400 yds away. Where's the tons of videos from all the cameras??
Old 10-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #126
Marcus

Crisis actors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhGhLPGQhlQ

Missing Vegas Massacre Security Guard Resurfaces...on The Ellen show. More BS.

Old 10-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #127
Marcus

It's amazing the acrobats I've seen people go thru to justify the insanity...but I understand. I've read enough about this ostrich condition. It's hard to let go of ones' stance after proclaiming that such evil doesn't exist. May God help us all if you're wrong.
As an engineer that has so much love for my country, I can't ignore such. I hope the deniers are able to live w/ such after the truth comes out like so many other conspiracy facts. Crazy that I've even witnessed people deny these conspiracy facts coming from the horse's mouth. Reality is so frightening to some. Ignorance is bliss and always will be. Sometimes I wished I'd remain such.
Coverup Questions Emerge Over Vegas Security Guard's 'Ellen' Appearance

This psyop stinks to high heaven. Really? Could it get much dumber?? Yea, a Muslim appearing on a homosexual show connected to the MSM propaganda agenda telling a constantly changing timeline in which independent news weren't allowed to participate in. Yes, Ellen Degenerate, a top rated white male hating show gets the exclusive w/ a handler on board. BS! IMO, only the seriously deluded could believe such tripe.

Thoughts from a true critical thinker..
Quote:
1. Why would you shoot some guy through a door who had no interest in what you were doing, and was only walking down the hall?

2. How would you know where to aim? The hoax story said Paddock had security cameras, but the other part of the hoax story said he was jamming the camras, so WHAT??!!?? and I mean WTF??!!??

3. No one heard 200 shots go into the hotel.

4. Who counted the 200 shots? and the FBI cannot claim they counted those in the door because:

5. They claimed he used an AR-15 to put the holes in the door, and the AR-15 despite using a small projectile has fantastic power at that close of a range before the wind slows the round down, and it will fragment and rip massive holes in things that close SO:

6. After even 20 rounds there would be no door left to count holes in if the bullets landed right and you can forget it after 50 rounds completely so:

7. If there was no security video to go back over to count the rounds, and no door left to count the rounds (yet the FBI had to kick the door in to shut paddock down) and no one heard that many rounds, how did the FBI claim Paddock shot that many rounds at Jesus? How did Jesus only get hit once? The entire hall, which the door faced down, should be an incredible dead zone. Only got hit once, eh?

8. Why did Jesus disappear for so long, only to suddenly surface on Ellen?

ANSWER: 9. Because it took them that long to find a body double for pictures of some guy they pulled out of nowhere and probably killed so he cant talk, the body double is close, but he is fatter and his head is sloped a little more and his ears are different and his neck is thicker and he does not wear glasses and his nose is slightly off, but he looks pretty good, and then they had to teach him how to go on the air with Ellen, (pre taped, certainly not live) so they could do 300 takes and get it right, then FBI approved, and then aired.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:08 AM   #128
Marcus

One can clearly hear the overlapping gunfire at 5:05 w/ a louder gunfire much closer. There's no way that could be echo as the recording device was in direct sight of the 32nd floor. Shortly thereafter, you hear a change of weapons in a matter of a second. And really, the pyramid all seeing eye lit up in the background??
https://youtu.be/QCrNsC0mTBg

2:05 Loud short burst followed by long sustained lower dB burst. That's not how echoes work. It takes a suspension from reality to believe that is an echo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2PI...ature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2PI...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Marcus; 10-21-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:05 AM   #129
jfjf

I would like to see a reasonably rigorous accoustic analysis of the audio of the shooting. I can't imagine it is that hard for the expert (layman) who works in that field to slow down the audio, and provide an extremely accurate discharge rate and then compare it to the purported weapons shown.

It doesn't seem that hard. I have a hard time accepting "experts" tell me it sounds like this or that.. they may well be experts and entirely corrrect, but I'm unable to sift the facts form the BS.
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 11:07 AM   #130
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfjf View Post
I would like to see a reasonably rigorous accoustic analysis of the audio of the shooting. I can't imagine it is that hard for the expert (layman) who works in that field to slow down the audio, and provide an extremely accurate discharge rate and then compare it to the purported weapons shown.

It doesn't seem that hard. I have a hard time accepting "experts" tell me it sounds like this or that.. they may well be experts and entirely corrrect, but I'm unable to sift the facts form the BS.
Funny you should ask. Previously posted, love this guy.
https://youtu.be/JxmEFeKy8aI

This acoustic analysis isn't something new. I've worked on military equipment that utilized such when I was twenty. Nothing new. BUT, it's completely ignored by the the corrupt gov't and MSM. It isn't f'in rocket science. The corruption/distortion is so in your face but yet people choose to close their eyes.

Last edited by Marcus; 10-21-2017 at 11:36 AM.
Old 10-21-2017, 06:47 PM   #131
jfjf

Wow that was interesting, but I was thinking of something simpler to validate the bump stock and the quantity of shots..
jfjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:45 PM   #132
Marcus

So many other things happening now...this incident is fading into the background. MSM isn't interested anymore. WHERE"S THE F'IN VIDEOS!
Old 10-24-2017, 09:51 PM   #133
mepps1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

So many other things happening now...this incident is fading into the background. MSM isn't interested anymore. WHERE"S THE F'IN VIDEOS!

Presumably, they're in the same place as the dozens of surveillance videos showing Tim McVeigh parking that Ryder truck and walking away alone.
mepps1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 09:58 PM   #134
Marcus

Right O...btw, how about those vids of the Pulse night club shooting in Orlando? Vids from Sandy hook of some light weight nerdy kid carrying in all those armaments after an alleged new security system was installed? More than a couple frames of a plane hitting the Whitehouse?? So much more ****ery...it makes my head hurt.
But hey, don't mind me, I'm just a lunatic.

Last edited by Marcus; 10-24-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:53 AM   #135
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Right O...btw, how about those vids of the Pulse night club shooting in Orlando? Vids from Sandy hook of some light weight nerdy kid carrying in all those armaments after an alleged new security system was installed? More than a couple frames of a plane hitting the Whitehouse?? So much more ****ery...it makes my head hurt.
But hey, don't mind me, I'm just a lunatic.

Yes you are...

All these years and I still can't make people wake up. If the story seems fake it is, but I guess good people will not make the connection, even if it's right there - right in front of them.

it's the single shooter narrative. Maybe so but who is behind this narrative?
HARVESTER is online now   Reply With Quote