Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 01-23-2017, 04:53 PM   #16
techwiz44

Re: Holding Trump accountable

intimidated by the women's march... NOPE!

President Donald Trump has signed an executive order officially pulling taxpayer funding for abortions overseas, reversing former President Obama's gutting of what is known as the Mexico City Policy.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...broad-n2275639

If wimmins want to act like sluts, that's fine, just don't make me pay for it!
I AM NOT responsible for your birth control. BTW, you're not responsible for mine! EQUAL rights.

Now defund planned parenthood. Note, this does not outlaw it, just don't force my tax dollar to fund it.

I love liberal tears
techwiz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 04:57 PM   #17
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_er View Post
LOL, how do you figure
he already went back getting tough on immigration
he probably isn't building the wall
not releasing his tax returns, even though he promised to
He says he is bringing back coal even though its natural gas is cleaner and cheaper.
Come on, all that stuff is PR nonsense, like that carrier deal, they get a huge tax break to only fire half their employees
Richard Spencer is Neo-Nazi anyway, so don't feel too bad.
You should read what you write. Seriously, he has been in office for three days??? And, has actually signed quite a few things to start paving the way to eventually accomplish what he promised. Those changes are even on MSN, your trusted network of facts...

You are really sounding like the rest of the nut jobs out protesting over things he has not even done to them.......too funny.

Kind of hard to take you seriously.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:07 PM   #18
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
Now defund planned parenthood. Note, this does not outlaw it, just don't force my tax dollar to fund it.
We should not defund planned parent hood at all. Rather we should increase payouts that will offer to pay the unmarried mother $50,000 to have a hysterectomy after she gives birth to a child.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #19
ny_er

Quote:
Originally Posted by riplipper View Post
You should read what you write. Seriously, he has been in office for three days??? And, has actually signed quite a few things to start paving the way to eventually accomplish what he promised. Those changes are even on MSN, your trusted network of facts...

You are really sounding like the rest of the nut jobs out protesting over things he has not even done to them.......too funny.

Kind of hard to take you seriously.
I am talking about his own words saying he is not doing those things
Old 01-23-2017, 05:18 PM   #20
ny_er

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwiz44 View Post
intimidated by the women's march... NOPE!

President Donald Trump has signed an executive order officially pulling taxpayer funding for abortions overseas, reversing former President Obama's gutting of what is known as the Mexico City Policy.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...broad-n2275639

If wimmins want to act like sluts, that's fine, just don't make me pay for it!
I AM NOT responsible for your birth control. BTW, you're not responsible for mine! EQUAL rights.

I love liberal tears
This is so stupid, the less unwanted pregnancies the better, especially in the third world.
Old 01-23-2017, 05:19 PM   #21
peripatetic

How much of that koolaid did you people drink? Do you honestly believe Trump will do anything good for working class Americans. This is about complete rape of the country, public land privatized, huge tax breaks for the rich, etc.
peripatetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 06:24 PM   #22
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Maybe you guys want to make a bet on Trumps pledges, we all know how betting worked out for the heretic Impailer.
Any takers?
Define pledges, time limit and place your bet, 30 day ban for loser.

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by. Move enough Mexicans into California, you don't make them Californians, you turn California into Mexico.

fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 06:39 PM   #23
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Quote:
Originally Posted by peripatetic View Post
Do you honestly believe Trump will do anything good for working class Americans.
He eliminated any chance of TPP passing. These alleged 'free trade' agreements have been number one in eliminating jobs of the "working class Americans". They are also part of the globalist agenda. This says to me that he's not a globalist puppet like Obama. This is VERY encouraging. Kool-Aide, you say?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...mits-overseas-

BTW, in ny_er's defense, he's been rather cordial in his replies. I'd expect the same from the other side.
Old 01-23-2017, 06:48 PM   #24
Marcus

BTW, here's another pretentious POS hypocrite.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...rump-supporter

Funny...I've yet to see one instance of a Trump supporter being violent.

Last edited by Marcus; 01-23-2017 at 07:03 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 06:50 PM   #25
fitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_er View Post
This is so stupid, the less unwanted pregnancies the better, especially in the third world.
Why do you hate the third world? Let them decide what is good for them. They don't need us telling them what to do.
Make the third world great, finally.

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by. Move enough Mexicans into California, you don't make them Californians, you turn California into Mexico.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:07 PM   #26
Marcus

I hope Trump keeps his word on reducing all these regulations as well. After all, who regulates the regulators? It's just another layer of corruption.

The Cost Of Regulatory Compliance: $20,000 For Every American Worker

Quote:

Annual regulatory compliance and economic impact costs amount to $1.8 trillion, which is roughly equal to all personal and corporate income tax collections. This is equivalent to roughly $20,000 per employee for all US firms, and $30,000 per full-time employee for small firms.

Last edited by Marcus; 01-23-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 07:31 PM   #27
OBLIGATED

When Trump took his oath of office the first thing he did was condemn the politicians for being parasites.Then he said the country is going back to Americans.Americans of any color,religion,gender,sexual orientation or political view.That didnt sound like a racist,sexist or homophobe.That sounded like a man tired of the bullshit that HAS the power and balls to get things done.
Thugs or violent extremists wont be welcome no matter how much you cry foul.
He already has fat women walking and has only been POTUS a few days!
Old 01-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #28
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Why do you hate the third world? Let them decide what is good for them. They don't need us telling them what to do.
Make the third world great, finally.
Dont breed em if you cant feed em.We arent going to pay for others mistakes anymoreWe have our own issues to fix.If we cut off aid they will either sink or swim.Either way its a win for the civilized world.
Its 2017.We have space flight,modern medicine,indoor plumbing and food in abundance......except in turd world countries where they still havent figured out toilet paper(yet developed algebra)send raw sewage into their rivers then bathe and irrigate with the same nasty water(yet they burn our flag)Kill women or homosexuals by stoning(yet Trump talking about pussy is offensive)Kill each other over minor disputes over their "holy books"intent(yet we are the great Satan?)
Leave them to their own devices and let them be accountable for their actions.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:47 PM   #29
fitz

Yep, the upcoming butthurt, when Trump actually does what he said he would do will send the haters over the edge.

Old 01-23-2017, 10:46 PM   #30
Marcus

Trump Wins The Unions: Teamsters Praise TPP Withdrawal, Labor Chiefs Describe "Incredible" Meeting With Trump