Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 11-10-2017, 08:44 AM   #361
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Holding Trump accountable

The Tax Cut Scam
Old 11-11-2017, 04:10 PM   #362
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by. Move enough Mexicans into California, you don't make them Californians, you turn California into Mexico.

fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 05:34 PM   #363
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Those two are scumProbably never worked an honest job like us peasants.
Old 11-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #364
Marcus

Taxation is theft
Old 11-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #365
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Yep, so with all this wealth envy going around, where is the outrage that some citizens pay zero fed taxes? This "tax reform or cut" is BS.
If you don't pay anything you need to be identified as such. Everyone needs to pay or no one pays. Pick a percentage, call it! I don't care, no skin in the game then you "are the enemy". Zero is good for you, then zero is good for me.
Note...it won't matter, the debt is way out of reach. Money coming in does not come close to money going out. The money going out conversation is not going to change or even happen. Welcome to the fall.

"The income tax is theft because it redistributes money from some people to others. It assumes that the government owns your labor and the product of your labor. Thatís an immoral assumption. Free people own their bodies and their labor Ė not the government. Therefore, when the government lays claim to your income, the product of your labor and your body, they are saying they own you. Thatís morally wrong".

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by. Move enough Mexicans into California, you don't make them Californians, you turn California into Mexico.

fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2017, 10:29 PM   #366
OBLIGATED

:d
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	buttbuddies.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	235937   Click image for larger version

Name:	mitchmccockle.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	235938  
Old 11-11-2017, 10:43 PM   #367
OBLIGATED

Quote:
Yep, so with all this wealth envy going around, where is the outrage that some citizens pay zero fed taxes? This "tax reform or cut" is BS.
If you don't pay anything you need to be identified as such. Everyone needs to pay or no one pays. Pick a percentage, call it! I don't care, no skin in the game then you "are the enemy". Zero is good for you, then zero is good for me.
Note...it won't matter, the debt is way out of reach. Money coming in does not come close to money going out. The money going out conversation is not going to change or even happen. Welcome to the fall.

"The income tax is theft because it redistributes money from some people to others. It assumes that the government owns your labor and the product of your labor. Thatís an immoral assumption. Free people own their bodies and their labor Ė not the government. Therefore, when the government lays claim to your income, the product of your labor and your body, they are saying they own you. Thatís morally wrong".
The tax thing wouldnt piss me off so much if the funds were used to better the country.Instead its wasted on "projects"or nation building in places that wont be dragged into the 21st century.Then there is the useless politicians sucking the life out of the country.
Then you have to consider taxes on merchandise.Everything from the raw materials and every step to a finished product is taxed along the way.Vehicles are taxed and taxed and taxed and taxed!
A flat tax would be fair but the government today isnt about fair.They are there for power and your money.
Then there is the ponzi scheme of social security.I would go to prison for a scheme like that.
Old 11-12-2017, 10:53 AM   #368
Marcus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A
Old 11-12-2017, 11:13 AM   #369
Marcus

And the worm turns. IMO, you've been duped again and the the worm will continue to turn. I hope not...but there it is.

Trump Reverses, Sides With Intel Agencies Over Russia Election Meddling; Offers To Mediate South China Sea Dispute
Old 12-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #370
ny_er

looks like Flynn is squealing on the trump family

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DV5D1
Old 12-01-2017, 02:45 PM   #371
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_er View Post
looks like Flynn is squealing on the trump family

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DV5D1
Big nothing burger being used as a distraction away from the REAL story they should be reporting on...Hillary's Uranium One deal w/ the Russians that Obama assisted in. The Clintons made 100's of millions from that.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:55 PM   #372
Marcus

Like I said, a big nothing burger, but people are still hanging on to the notion that the MSM is telling them the truth...because they don't want to face the fact that everything they've believed for so long has been totally false. Suck it up buttercup. The only thing to be ashamed of is still believing the false narratives. Come to the light. You will be forgiven and admired for questioning the current paradigm.

ABC Makes "Epic Mistake", Retracts Bombshell Flynn Story
Old 12-02-2017, 01:51 PM   #373
Marcus

This REALLY is becoming comical how the corrupt are in their death throes lashing out. I really wasn't aboard the Trump train but he is starting to look like a genius in his manipulation of the swamp creatures.
I am still very wary and vigilant of several actions of his. His quietness on inhuman illegal ongoing Mideast war mongering, continuing support of Saudi Arabia and Israeli terrorism, the tax plan that furthers the division between rich and poor for the benefit of corporations, etc... BUT, I AM enjoying the annihilation and serious disturbance of the serious swamp things. That hasn't happened in a long time. It may take many years to clean that swamp. It appears he is at least making a dent...which is in complete opposite of what Hellery would've done. She is, along with the Bush's, the edifice that supports that swamp.
Old 12-03-2017, 12:20 PM   #374
HARVESTER

Quote:

Guess I could not say otherwise. Plus 10.
HARVESTER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:27 PM   #375
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This REALLY is becoming comical how the corrupt are in their death throes lashing out. I really wasn't aboard the Trump train but he is starting to look like a genius in his manipulation of the swamp creatures.
I am still very wary and vigilant of several actions of his. His quietness on inhuman illegal ongoing Mideast war mongering, continuing support of Saudi Arabia and Israeli terrorism, the tax plan that furthers the division between rich and poor for the benefit of corporations, etc... BUT, I AM enjoying the annihilation and serious disturbance of the serious swamp things. That hasn't happened in a long time. It may take many years to clean that swamp. It appears he is at least making a dent...which is in complete opposite of what Hellery would've done. She is, along with the Bush's, the edifice that supports that swamp.
Trump calls it like he sees it M. It's a NY thing and like it or not, he's gonna do it until some outcome surfaces, one way or another. He also understands the way of the world and his limitations.

I respect him for his set.
HARVESTER is online now   Reply With Quote