Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > The Spearboard Tavern > Politics/Religion Forum

Politics/Religion Forum This special place is for threads that are primarily on political or religious subjects.

Old 02-04-2017, 12:56 PM   #46
Marcus
Naval gazer extraordinair

Re: Holding Trump accountable

I really wish you'd post articles from places not controlled by the globalists, aka fake news sites.

Last edited by Marcus; 02-04-2017 at 04:14 PM.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 01:31 PM   #47
HARVESTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_er View Post
Fiduciary Standard shelved

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamiehop.../#f196e4c7a968

Coal companies can throw waste in streams again

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kensilve.../#54dabb38e785

Spending 3 million on a vacation already? How long did he work for?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...xpayers-234562
So the man spends only his cash on campaign - I have no idea how much but 'll bet a boatload.

He refuses a salary.

He's done more in the first couple weeks to get people thinking he may be a serious player in this game.... he deserves it if it's true.

The other knucklehead was meeting with communists and "organizers" on how to destroy our country, then taking multi million vacations. Are you really this naive? Problem is, there are many like you out there though. Most are pissed the free shit might stop rolling in.

I'm going to change jobs because I work with the free shit crowd, trying to train them and even encourage them how wonderful earning your own stuff really is but welfare, free phones, free food and all the other goodies is more attractive than staring a new business or climbing the ladder..... I cant stand it.

Flat tax with Hannity's penny plan and we're all good. 10 percent for everyone - no deductions. Cut one penny from every federal program spent.... done and done.
HARVESTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 06:17 AM   #48
ny_er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I really wish you'd post articles from places not controlled by the globalists, aka fake news sites.
please list the "real" news sites

infowars, prisionplanet, stormfront?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15M0E1

Quote:
President Donald Trump's Friday memorandum ordered the Labor Department to review the so-called "fiduciary" rule, which requires brokers to put their clients' interests first when advising them about 401(k) plans or individual retirement accounts.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:10 AM   #49
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny_er View Post
please list the "real" news sites

infowars, prisionplanet, stormfront?
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN15M0E1
Article doesn't really say much other than he wants to review Dodd-Frank, which is a good thing. I would think you are in support of that?? I hope.
Old 02-07-2017, 07:32 AM   #50
ny_er

I actually was talking about the fiduciary standard (rule, whatever), which was supposed to basically say that legally financial planners have to actually recommend things that make YOU the best return instead of just selling you things that they make the most commission on.

I'm sort of the mind that buyer beware in the financial industries, but at the same time, is that what all those "working class" whites voted for.

To let finance people better fleece their clients?

What aspects of Dodd-Frank do you want repealed?
Old 02-07-2017, 03:32 PM   #51
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Remember, Dodd Frank was put in place to attempt to correct what Washington screwed up in the first place. Remember Clinton began the "everyone deserves a home" plan. Before that time, banks required down payments that were built on solid financial business plans. Washington forced banks to give bullshit loans and guaranteed them with your money.... And remember, Washington also wrote the rules for those banks and financial institutions to rape the people, all while they themselves and their friends got rich.

I don't dispute that the Federal government should once in a while interfere with capitalism, but almost 100% of the time when they do get involved, they f**k it up.
Only because the new regulations and rules somehow benefit themselves and their friends all over again.

I have to laugh at the stupidity of the morons that were mislead with the "war on wall street" Camping out on city streets and parks protesting the financial world. If they had not been so baffled with MSM bullshit and had half a brain they would have camped out on the steps of congress where the REAL crooks and enablers hang out.
Old 02-07-2017, 04:12 PM   #52
Magno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I try to get my news from across the entire spectrum and feel that one can never have too many sources. So out of curiosity and with respect I ask: where do you get your news from and what sites do you consider trustworthy? Thanks.
Magno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:36 PM   #53
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magno View Post
I try to get my news from across the entire spectrum and feel that one can never have too many sources. So out of curiosity and with respect I ask: where do you get your news from and what sites do you consider trustworthy? Thanks.
Any sites not controlled by the usual suspects. I like Zerohedge, Natural News, Veterans today...to name a few.
Old 02-08-2017, 04:49 PM   #54
Marcus

I'm not going to lie to you. He's making me nervous. Is this all a big work? Is the CIA/Establishment punking us?? Is Trump another puppet??

Arms sale to Saudi Arabia

Support for civil asset forfeiture

Support torture

Support for Guantanimo Bay

Support for killing of civilians related to terrorists

Filling his cabinet with GS scum

Rolling back regs on banks (This is dangerous because the previous regs have eliminated all the smaller bank competitors. I'm not sure that competition can put themselves back in place to pose a competition threat to the bigguns.)
Old 02-09-2017, 12:20 AM   #55
Marcus

Stay vigilant, people. Don't be dumbasses like the left for Obomba.

The Silent Terror Of The FBI - Could The Fourth Reich Happen Here?

Keep an unbiased mind, lest you become the next fool. Don't think for an instant that the CIA is incapable of pulling off yet another major mind F. They've been doing it for MANY years. Don't think they're not doing it now.

I am SO tired of this two tiered political divide. We are being pegged from both ends. They've really outdone themselves this election.

This stuff is making my ass itch. There are things/people that Trump should be speaking out about if'n he is for real. Central bankers for one...the number one destroyer of nations. Is he scared, plotting, or just stupid? Why is he ignoring the obvious? These are things that should concern you.

Last edited by Marcus; 02-09-2017 at 12:42 AM.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:17 AM   #56
riplipper
Relax, a beer will help

Crap Marcus, chill, he has only been in office two weeks. You sound like one of those nut jobs out in the streets holding signs. Personally I like the bull in the china shop right now.

I can remember what my parents used to say. "do something, even if its wrong" and he is doing just that, making huge waves, and upsetting the shit out of a lot of establishment politicians on both side of the isle. That's a good thing for now. and that is why he was elected.

Shake it up, let it settle, and rebuild from there. That is exactly what this government and country needs. I think that may be his plan. At least I hope so.

Time will tell, but he has only been there two weeks, so un-pucker your sphincter, have a drink, sit back , and enjoy watching someone who is at least challenging the establishment with every move.
Old 02-09-2017, 12:42 PM   #57
Marcus

Not good.

Rand Paul To Tucker Carlson: Let's Audit The Fed - Oh And WTF Is Up With The Neocon Iraq War Architect Trump's About To Appoint?
Old 02-09-2017, 03:02 PM   #58
fitz
yea, I'm a prick, so what

Rand Paul, hey the guy who wants to grant the medical industry immunity from prosecution?
Yes, that Rand Paul.

As for Trump, sit back and see what happens. Still early.

Being called a traitor by the Republican establishment is a badge of honor. It's like a toothless meth-addled hooker shouting, "You don't know what you're missing!" as you just walk by. Move enough Mexicans into California, you don't make them Californians, you turn California into Mexico.

fitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 03:21 PM   #59
OBLIGATED

When I see RINOs and libturds cry Im happy.Trump is going in dry and hard just like they did to the American taxpayer.
I probably should lay off the cigars and booze from celebrating if Im going to be hitting the keys for some spearfishing this year.
Save those liberal tears.We can use them to hydro test the new oil wells going in!Drill baby drill!
Old 02-09-2017, 09:46 PM   #60
Marcus

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitz View Post
Rand Paul, hey the guy who wants to grant the medical industry immunity from prosecution?
Yes, that Rand Paul.

As for Trump, sit back and see what happens. Still early.
Well, that's a shallow attack w/o hearing/understanding the issue. He's a physician. Maybe one would try to research and understand before forming a solid position. It's much more complicated. Your statement implies that you are for more regulations. Certainly you agree that more regulations usually leads to the elimination of small businesses and benefits large corporations? A true free market eliminates the corrupt and doesn't require useless gov't intervention. You're advocating a gov't solution via a 'regulator' to determine the moral aspect. Who regulates the regulators??? I'm sorry, but only the free market will determine that...efficiently and w/o harm if protection laws are in place....if'n there is adequate competition. Inadequate competition, of course, is just opportunity...I'm sorry, of course you know this.

https://www.paul.senate.gov/news/pre...eplacement-act

Unlike other useless senators, I'm sure Rand will answer you thoughtfully if asked. https://www.paul.senate.gov/connect/email-rand

Admittedly, I would've thought many of Ron Paul's thoughts crazy until I read his reasoning/thoughts/logic in several books of his I've read. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. After educating myself, it became crystal clear as to the real issue/solutions. I'd highly recommend the reads. A couple VERY enjoyable reads (End the Fed and The Revolution). You'll understand how the FED Reserve is really the very root of everything that is wrong in our world. Every issue can really be traced back to it.

Last edited by Marcus; 02-09-2017 at 10:41 PM.