Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Guns

All About Guns What's your weapon of choice, and why? Discuss the beloved speargun here!

Old 12-09-2012, 01:31 PM   #1
h20nolan

Thumbs up Cressi Navajo Review

Hey you guys I know this gun is brand new, but on leisurepro it was only $95 for the 75cm. I haven't seen any reviews on it anywhere and was really frustrated, so I took a risk and bought it anyways. I absolutely love the gun as a reef, halibut, close to shore gun. It is super easy to handle and has great mobility in the water. It has enough power to easily make it through a 6lb calico at 7-9 ft with the single band it comes with. I would recommend definitely adding a second circular band to increase the power at longer distances with that you can take 15-20 lb fish relatively easy. The safety is a very nice feature and I have not had any problems with it malfunctioning. Very sturdy while at the same time light(only 1.98lbs roughly). The only thing about this gun I can complain about is the butt of the stock, it is pretty small and narrow, so it can be pretty painful at times to load the gun on your chest. Overall I would recommend this for any beginner or for someone who s looking for a cheap but sturdy and reliable close to shore gun.
h20nolan is offline   Reply With Quote