Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Boating > Marine Electronics

Marine Electronics Knowing where our dive spots are located and what is the depth for our dives make our marine electronics very important.

Old 08-03-2016, 10:49 PM   #1
Funaholic

Navionics+ Region

A friend just sent me an email about Navionics+ Region being on sale. It's $149 right now. That's cheaper than the full Navionics+. I have Navionics+ and love it but I know some people only need one region. Anyway, I figured I would share the info with everyone-if you like fishing from your kayak or exploring a certain region this would be good for you. In water up to 90 feet the depth interval is every foot (and every 3 feet up to 120 feet and every 6 feet up to 300 feet) so it's a great tool if you are looking for a specific depth for spear fishing, swimming, hunting sharks teeth, or getting rid of dead bodies (TOTALLY KIDDING!). I actually just checked their website and it looks like it's always that price. Anyway, thought it was good info and some of you might could use it.
Funaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 10:07 AM   #2
diveBabe

Re: Navionics+ Region

I actually tried out that region chip and it's a great deal. It includes all the Navionics+ data (really detailed contours so you can see drop-offs easily, ability to toggle between SonarChart or Navionics Nautical chart) and was cheaper than the Navionics+ card. This fit what I needed really well because I just needed South Florida region. It's a great option if you're just looking for a specific area.
diveBabe is offline   Reply With Quote