Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States A forum for the states of New York and New Jersey to better define the highly populated eastern US coast

Old 09-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #1
StukNotAnchored

Florida Keys Condo w/ boat slip for rent

I have a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Islamorada. One bedroom has a king bed and its own bathroom; the 2nd bedroom has a queen and a set of bunk beds and its own bathroom. The kitchen and living/dining areas were just redone 2 years ago. The boat slip holds up to 36 ft. (I have a 24 Carolina Skiff that I may rent as well, depending on the deal. It has a Yamaha 150 and Minn Kota power anchor, so it is great in the back country and the sandbar party. On most days it is ok at the reefline. On a good day I have been 18 miles out in it.) The gated and secured complex has a heated pool, tennis courts and a basketball court. I also have 4 sit-on-top kayaks and a paddleboard you can use. House has all housewares, sheets, etc..Only 70 units on 5 acres; plenty of parking. I am trying to find rentals for the winter as I will end up stuck in NJ or in the Bahamas working. Feb 20 to March 20 is already taken. Cost varies by when you are going. November is way cheaper that mid-Jan to mid-Feb. No cleaning fee or BS on the way out. Utilities are free up to the the first $200 (normal when I am there is $125).
PM me for more info
Old 09-16-2018, 06:19 PM   #2
dreamer

Re: Florida Keys Condo w/ boat slip for rent

Sent u a PM
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 08:37 AM   #3
Ryfish

Re: Florida Keys Condo w/ boat slip for rent

Sent a PM.