Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Texas Gulf Coast

Texas Gulf Coast The Gulf Coast of the great state of Texas all the way from its border with Louisiana to Mexico is represented here

Old 07-02-2018, 07:57 AM   #1
TXBlueWaterRehb

Making an offshore spearfishing trip tomorrow with room for two additional guests

Hey fellow spearos,
So tomorrow id like to go to an offshore wreck to spearfish. I have a 26ft immemsa panga with room for 4 but only myself and 1 dive buddy are going, so I have room for a couple more. We are leaving from south padre island at 645. Please only experienced free divers only and $ for gas!call or text me if interested, 956-245-7400 George
Happy spearfishing to all!
TXBlueWaterRehb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 09:15 PM   #2
geofri
Ectothermic member

Re: Making an offshore spearfishing trip tomorrow with room for two additional guests

Sorry to have missed your post. Would have been fun to tag along. How did the trip go?
geofri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 08:55 AM   #3
TXBlueWaterRehb

Re: Making an offshore spearfishing trip tomorrow with room for two additional guests

It was awesome man! We a got a ling and one rock hind. I posted some videos of some tarpon and an amverjack I literally got to touch on my Instagram at Texasbluewaterrehab. I'm thinking about going out again tomorrow
Old 07-15-2018, 11:42 AM   #4
madadder

I'm coming down to spi aug 1-4 if you're going out again holla.
I'm PFI certified, my 13 yo is not newb
madadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 01:05 PM   #5
TXBlueWaterRehb

Okay will do! I'm not sure if I will have any charters scheduled those dates but if the weather looks nice and I have any open seats I will keep you in mind. Also if you'd like to reserve a charter for any of those dates, my rates are very reasonable and the spearfishing has been fantastic. Please feel free to contact me with any questions on a charter by texting or calling me 956-245-7400
sincerely
Captain George Brown
Old 07-22-2018, 09:51 PM   #6
madadder

thank you!
madadder is offline   Reply With Quote