Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > General Topics (Non-regional) > General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion

General Spearfishing & Diving Discussion This is where you post to discuss general spearfishing topics that could apply to any region.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:27 AM   #1
mermandrowning

Ventura Blue Tuna and Neptonics

After living and spearfishing here for over 30 years we have two, yes two, spearfishing shops in Ventura, Ca. now! Blue Tuna has been here a short while and I have used their Andre Speargun since 2010. They carry a great selection of free diving and spearfishing gear on the shelf ready to use! Owner Matt has had online sales for years and well knowledgeable in use or spearo technology. He tuned up my Andre gun recently and sold me the perfect fins for my working bottom depth with long swims to my spots!
Also, Neptonics has a store opened up this week! Yes, Ventura now has a Neptonics that is stocked with everything that they have online and more. I have been buying his gear online for years and have been very happy with the products. He carries great spearfishing gear that others do not have. I've already bought a Sea Sniper Black Mamba this week and Josh, the owner, told me today, that was the last one of that design available! He has been here stocking the store with the local co-owner Kevin Glen. Josh is a legend and so helpful in choosing the right gear for the style you spearfish.
Now I can go in a store and pick up great gear in my home town! King Neptune has shined down on Ventura this month, OMG.........
mermandrowning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:33 PM   #2
Neptonic Systems
Official Sponsor

Re: Ventura Blue Tuna and Neptonics

Quality you can trust from North America's Largest Selection of Spearfishing Equipment.
Neptonic Systems is offline   Reply With Quote