Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > International Section > Australia, New Zealand & Indo-Pacific

Australia, New Zealand & Indo-Pacific Post your shooting reports and other stuff from Down Under and beyond

Old 08-18-2018, 02:06 AM   #1
MattySlentz

Question Avid spearo lookin to link up and shoot some big fish. Adelaide and surrounding areas

I plan on movin to adelaide in a several months looking for a location im pulling out of a hat now chrissties beach looks like there is a decent hole from my reaearch. I’m a bit of a diehard fishermen, spearo, and surfer. I can max out from around 70-100 ft freediving. I shoot lots of big fish and get massive lobsters in the caribbean, but I know diving cold dirty water as well and slay massive fish too in those spots. I love hook n line fishin and would dig gettin into some prawning as well in the area. Any input or recomendations would help my friend will be working in the city so I can’t be to far away but want to be on the beach somewhere I can surf and spearfish on a lazy spot down the street at times also anyone lookin to slay some monsters lets get em!
MattySlentz is offline   Reply With Quote