Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > Spearfishing Gear > All About Guns

All About Guns What's your weapon of choice, and why? Discuss the beloved speargun here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2016, 05:03 AM   #12
Diving Gecko
Shooter & Shooter

Re: Inalex "Alpha C1" pneumatic speargun

Quote:
Originally Posted by popgun pete View Post
Don't confuse the manufacturer's indicative range of loading effort with that required to load his gun at 30 Bar, those figures are for the gun at minimum pressure, not maximum or even anywhere near it. You seem to want to create a reputation here, just make sure that it is not the wrong one.
[...]
Pete, did you even read what you yourself had posted and I quoted before you insulted me?
This is what you posted:
"Maximum Operating Pressure: 30 Bar
Usual Operating Pressure: 18 - 20 Bar
Loading Effort: 22 - 25 kgf for the above air pressures" (the bold is my highlighting)

So, no - it doesn't say loading effort for "low end charge pressures", it says loading effort for 22-25bar. There is no other way to read this.

The data you quoted or the way you quoted it was erroneous and maybe that never occurred to you. It didn't actually to me as I have too much respect for your math skills to think that could ever happen, so I asked if there was something in the design that could explain this discrepancy - and your reply was disrespectful. Simple as that.
Diving Gecko is offline   Reply With Quote