Home Tournaments Calendar Weather Merchandise Sponsors

Go Back   Spearboard.com - The World's Largest Spearfishing Diving Boating Social Media Forum > United States Geographical Locations > Miami and The Florida Keys

Miami and The Florida Keys Have a report, or want to discuss spearing in Miami or the Keys? Post here!

Old 05-04-2017, 09:42 AM   #1
Maxwell123

Freedive Spearfishing Islamorada!

Hey fellow watermen, my family and I are headed down to Ol' Islamorada this weekend (May 6th-7th - 2017) for (hopefully) some grouper and whatever else swims our way!

I've done my research with the regulations, etc, and the general consensus is go out, look for good bottom, tow around behind the boat and get after it. My friends and I can all dive 60 feet but to keep it real safe for the lowest level diver, I'll probably want to hang around the 30 foot area.

Also, we want to check out some blue water etc!

My questions are do any of you fellow dudes and dudettes have any more advice for me, areas to check out, any blue water advice too would be much appreciated. Also, if any of you are around, we could maybe squeeze ya on the boat, just ping me and I'll try to get something worked out.

One love and dive safe - Many thanks!

- Max
Maxwell123 is offline   Reply With Quote